PDA

View Full Version : Send your campaign supplies to SOUTH CAROLINA - here's how.

D.A.S.
01-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Campaign supplies are URGENTLY needed in South Carolina!

The SC primary is coming up fast on January 21, and the grassroots organization down in SC needs help with supplies NOW. South Carolina needs to be blanketed with Ron Paul signs to create more confidence in Ron Paul's organization and to compete with Newt - whose PAC is spending huge amounts of money down there now - and other "Neocons'R'Us".

Ron Paul SIGNS are needed more than anything else, but they could also use lots of bumper stickers and buttons -- any Ron Paul supplies would be appreciated.

I've been in touch with the main grassroots office in Columbia, South Carolina, and this initiative is being promoted to help them out - they will act as the main distribution point for the supplies sent, as they are in a central location in the state and are the grassroots central in SC.

If you want to help by sending your Ron Paul supplies to South Carolina, here is what you do:

1. Email us at ronpaulcountry@gmail.com and tell us WHAT you're sending (including quantity) and WHEN. We are coordinating with the main South Carolina grassroots office at the central distribution point, in Columbia SC, and we will be letting them know what they are getting.

2. Mail the supplies to (central grassroots office in Columbia SC):

Barczak and Associates
2965 N Main Street
Columbia, SC 29201

We need to make this happen ASAP. It looks like New Hampshire is under control, and everybody is there to make things happen. But South Carolina is the next major battle, and we must impress there. Help out and send all the supplies you can send to SC now! You can always replenish your stock later at http://www.ronpaul2012.com/store/

South Carolina grassroots thank you in advance for the help.

Captain Shays
01-09-2012, 04:11 PM
I have some great ideas to reach out to the Christians in South Carolina. PLEASE help me put together either a video of a flyer that pertains to Christians.

One idea is to make up an inexpensive flyer to put in windshields while people are in church and bible meetings that they can read later on.

I am a Chriastian and I can tell you all right here and now most Christians have been played, spearated, lied to, hoodwinked and fooled into supporting war friendly scumbags and I KNOW how to reach them and change their minds. SOMEONE get in touch with me either if you know how to make videos or if you know how to put together attractive flyers. Me and the other Christians for Ron Paul can help you with the content

D.A.S.
01-09-2012, 04:52 PM
For flyers, I would be the wrong person to ask, sorry.

In this thread, I'm only promoting the efforts to get the campaign supplies to our good friends in South Carolina, which will be the next big and all-important fight after New Hampshire.

So please help with supplies in SC as outlined in the OP.

sevin
01-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Great!! I'm in Florida and I feel like some of these signs will go to waste since Ron isn't going to win here anyway. I'll be shipping some supplies soon.

libertythor
01-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Remember to use Media Mail rate! Fliers and signs count. (educational materials) Media Mail rate is dirt cheap!

https://www.usps.com/ship/media-mail.htm

D.A.S.
01-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Great!! I'm in Florida and I feel like some of these signs will go to waste since Ron isn't going to win here anyway. I'll be shipping some supplies soon.

Well, since you're in Florida, I think you'd better hold on to your signs because your primary follows within a week of SC. There's actually been an active drive to get signs in FL by FL activists, so I'd rather we not ship the signs out of Florida... There should be plenty from Iowa and NH, as well as places like NJ and PA...

D.A.S.
01-09-2012, 07:23 PM
South Carolina doesn't even have a Campaign Office open down there, do they. The grassroots HQ I listed in the OP is the only Ron Paul office they have for the entire state, from what I understand and from what I was able to find online?

Barrex
01-09-2012, 07:38 PM
I suggested it a while ago.I am glad that this is happening. Maybe you could use collecting points so that people send larger amount of supplies at once. It would be cheaper. Also local person who would be collecting material in his own town would manage to get more than each individual sending alone.

GoRon2008
01-09-2012, 07:43 PM
I am in South Carolina. I could use supplies as well.

I made a thread about it, but didn't go far.

Willing to hang up signs and hand out stuff. I am too far of a drive from the main office.

email me @ curtislee@hush.com for my address.

andrew1229649
01-09-2012, 07:52 PM
We need signs...Newt signs popped up over night here, they are everywhere!

D.A.S.
01-09-2012, 09:11 PM
I am in South Carolina. I could use supplies as well.

I made a thread about it, but didn't go far.

Willing to hang up signs and hand out stuff. I am too far of a drive from the main office.

email me @ curtislee@hush.com for my address.

I think without a central distribution point, like the Grassroots HQ, it would be tough to keep track of who gets what and how much. If there are only a handful of individuals who make posts like these looking for signs, then it's possible, but if there are many, then it's best to route everything through the Grassroots HQ.

Yea, I picked up that chatter on meetup.com groups in SC, and this is the same concern I heard echoed there. Hopefully, folks will help broadcast this and get a move on.

JenH88
01-10-2012, 09:49 AM

they sure did literally.... the one's i saw go up in simpsonville went up seriously during a shopping trip. went in, no signs.. came out.. like 7 of them on the way back to the highway.. ridiculous. before it was just the occasional perry sign and ours... then the newt bomb happened... we need signs!!

D.A.S.
01-10-2012, 12:02 PM
they sure did literally.... the one's i saw go up in simpsonville went up seriously during a shopping trip. went in, no signs.. came out.. like 7 of them on the way back to the highway.. ridiculous. before it was just the occasional perry sign and ours... then the newt bomb happened... we need signs!!

Come on, folks - spread the word about the Signs for SC initiative in the OP! We gotta help quickly.

D.A.S.
01-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Well now that we got a convincing second in New Hampshire, LET'S GET SUPPLIES TO SOUTH CAROLINA!!!