PDA

View Full Version : Rally the Republic - Nationwide Grassroots Money Bomb MONTHLY Event

newyearsrevolution08
01-09-2012, 01:02 PM
I believe that our money bombs have done decent but have been missing something. Back in 07/08 cycle we had EVENTS and RALLIES to show support for our Dr. Paul. The one way to get NEW volunteers and donations is by having an EVENT.

Which sounds more exciting to you especially as a NEW supporter?

1. Going to a website on a specific day, pulling out a credit card and donating

or...

2. Being invited to a local rally, event, concert, bbq or other ACTIVITY and being able to JOIN IN and participate with other LIKE MINDED individuals all the while learning about Ron Paul and how THEY can help.

------

I think the verbage "rally the republic" would be perfect especially for what we are trying to do BUT there are plenty of dems and independents who are looking for a candidate as well AND Ron Paul is a perfect fit for ALL Americans no matter their party or political affiliation.

I am not saying to remove the monthly money bombs BUT instead turn them into an actual EVENT. We need rallies, marches, shows, concerts and speeches going on monthly for our man. He needs to raise ALOT of money and us sitting at home pulling out our credit cards just to watch our name on a ticker is NOT how that is going to be accomplished.

Events will get us NEW supporters which inturn will mean NEW donations.

What are your thoughts?

newyearsrevolution08
01-10-2012, 06:41 AM
So is it January 14th?