PDA

View Full Version : Ideas to get more donations...

deronde
11-09-2007, 11:00 PM
I was thinking to buy a whole bunch of slim jims, get a group of folks together and put a handwritten post-it on each one asking them to please donate on December 16th, and visit teaparty07.com, and then hand them out in high-traffic areas. Alternatively could staple a sheet to the slim jim iterating the money bomb plan... Hopefully many of these potentials would check him out online and then join us, and it would definitely get his name out there... we still have plenty of time to get this mobilized.

What do y'all think? If you have other ideas, please post them here...

USPatriot36
11-09-2007, 11:33 PM
Tell everyone that instead of Christmas presents you want a receipt from Ron Paul preferrably dated on December 16th.

ronpaulyourmom
11-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Or maybe just print out a bunch of flyers about the Boston Tea Party of 2007 but dont even provide any more info than that, just get people to the website.

ronpaul4pres
11-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Tell everyone that instead of Christmas presents you want a receipt from Ron Paul preferrably dated on December 16th.

I love it! That's an awesome idea!

Flirple
11-10-2007, 01:45 AM

Done.

european
11-10-2007, 08:47 AM
my guess it to get people to wonder first... make good use of the 5th of november, people wonder when masses of people do something together.. they wonder why they did that.
and once they ask "why?" you are alowed to talk as much about ron paul as u like :)

that strategy worked fine at my old job when i was a salesmanager, it was one of the strategies i tought to my salesteam :)

EDIT: the 5th is just an example, could be anything though... but the 5th seems suitable to me