PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Asked About His Health

No Free Beer
01-09-2012, 08:03 AM
http://www.breitbart.tv/exclusive-reporter-to-paul-voters-worried-about-your-health/

Good answer.

Looks to be very happy.

Rando
01-09-2012, 08:45 AM
Good answer

LisaNY
01-09-2012, 08:57 AM
I thought it was extremely weird she even asked that question and Ron looked taken back as well. And wtf is Breitbart posting this? I'm really beginning to think that guy hates Ron.

PismoPam
01-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Breitbart is not paid to like Ron Paul.
He is paid to find dirt.

LawnWake
01-09-2012, 09:09 AM
This would be a fair question if people actually did worry about his health. Out of all the "criticisms" people have of Paul, this is the one I hear the least and it only seems to be used to add up on other people's ridiculous criticisms.

Cowlesy
01-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Breitbart does hate him.

No Free Beer
01-09-2012, 09:12 AM
I thought it was extremely weird she even asked that question and Ron looked taken back as well. And wtf is Breitbart posting this? I'm really beginning to think that guy hates Ron.

this is actually very positive compared to what he usually posts.

Breitbart is a neocon

KingNothing
01-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Ron is happy. Why wouldn't he be?

Just four years ago he was polling at 1-percent. Now, wherever he campaigns nearly one-quarter of everyone who hears a message he's worked his entire adult life to spread are responding favorably, in spite of Party Establishment smears. That's significant, and it's importance and effect is amplified when you look at who is expressing the greatest interest in the message -- young people. In massive numbers. Ron Paul has already won the future. He knows it. He's had an indelible mark on America now. He's got every reason to be satisfied.

KingNothing
01-09-2012, 09:13 AM
this is actually very positive compared to what he usually posts.

Breitbart is a neocon

Neocon or not, Breitbart makes a living dishing dirt. No matter the candidate, if he has "hot" information, it will be released.

walt
01-09-2012, 09:14 AM
shows he still needs a hearing aid.

heck, in a room that noisy, I would too...

AllAboard
01-09-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm am confident Ron takes good care of himself. To me he seems healthier than most individuals 15 years younger than him, and his mind is still sharp as a tack. He just needs to surround himself with people giving him positive reinforcement so he doesn't get all stressed out by constant outside attacks.

No Free Beer
01-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Neocon or not, Breitbart makes a living dishing dirt. No matter the candidate, if he has "hot" information, it will be released.

Although I agree with you, he does defend neocon's on this site all the time.

Lets call it "selective info"