PDA

View Full Version : *VIDEO* Elise Jordan fmr C. Rice Speechwriter and NSC member shows Paul some love on MSNBC

nbruno322
01-09-2012, 04:45 AM
Elise Jordan is a New York-based writer who frequently travels to Afghanistan. She served as a director for communications in the National Security Council from 2008-09 and was a speechwriter for Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

http://www.thephillipsfoundation.org/thumb/140x/ejordan.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej089ZhrOZk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T9921yxNYU

Good stuff!

RipperNT
01-09-2012, 05:02 AM
Really wondered why MSNBC shows get less viewership then most Public Access shows and with hosts like that now I understand why! I've always liked Elise Jordan just because she actually thinks! These people are your typical super liberals who are uppity and have an IQ of around 85 but get in the same collectives and act like they are the most entitled people on Earth. Loved the Newsletters being Disqualifying! Think Ron Paul's Skeletons are a hell of allot Racist then Obama's Anti-Americana garbage. That is more disqualifying then some dis proven garbage from two decades ago!

LawnWake
01-09-2012, 05:25 AM
I'm sorry but...

..omnomnomnomnom >.>

steph3n
01-09-2012, 05:37 AM
I think the last name of Kumar on a votolatino site is a bit on the humor side :D

I have lots of indian friends with the name Kumar, and never once associated with latino in any way!

Is she married to a Kumar, or mother is Latino?

ok i found it, she married Raj Kumar :)

Cool!

0zzy
01-09-2012, 05:43 AM
Wow, she's amazing ! haha. I almost felt uncomfortable because she talked so much about Paul that she almost seemed, well, Pro-Paul. hahaha. It was just so odd for my ears to hear on MSNBC so much positives about Paul that it was uncomfortable.

islather
01-09-2012, 05:49 AM
she was nice, she needs to be on t.v more!

steph3n
01-09-2012, 05:55 AM
She has a number of pro-Paul tweets, mostly about FP. Quite telling from someone on the NSC...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Security_Council

For those that don't realize what kind of position that is, it is very powerful in the executive branch, moreso in the last 12 years than ever before.

steph3n
01-09-2012, 05:57 AM
Double post, RPF server gone mad.

nbruno322
01-09-2012, 06:19 AM
Didn't even know who Elise Jordan was before this. We should reach out to her and see if she would endorse and speak more for him on his behalf.

AlexAmore
01-09-2012, 06:35 AM
Smartest one at the table was the one cute blonde. :D

I love how the guy says mismanaging a newsletter is disqualifying. ANYONE can manage a newsletter. That doesn't mean anyone can be president. LOL he was a freaking doctor which means he's 100x smarter than you.

LawnWake
01-09-2012, 06:46 AM
ANYONE can manage a newsletter. That doesn't mean anyone can be president.

Wait hold on... what? Seeing as Ron Paul mismanaged a newsletter... which he did, and anyone can manage a newsletter... why would we trust him to manage a presidential administration?

Like it or not, it was a fair assessment. I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's disqualifying, but it's a valid criticism. People here tend to worship the ground Paul walks on and think he can do no wrong. But if you have a newsletter under your name and make money off of it, you should at the very least read the damn thing before it's released. If you can't, don't bother publishing a newsletter.

His unwillingness to figure out who did it (he knows, he's just trying to protect them from media scrutiny) really is an achilles heal. Not as bad as the media hoped, but enough to smear him to suppress his momentum.

AlexAmore
01-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Wait hold on... what? Seeing as Ron Paul mismanaged a newsletter... which he did, and anyone can manage a newsletter... why would we trust him to manage a presidential administration?

Like it or not, it was a fair assessment. I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's disqualifying, but it's a valid criticism. People here tend to worship the ground Paul walks on and think he can do no wrong. But if you have a newsletter under your name and make money off of it, you should at the very least read the damn thing before it's released. If you can't, don't bother publishing a newsletter.

His unwillingness to figure out who did it (he knows, he's just trying to protect them from media scrutiny) really is an achilles heal. Not as bad as the media hoped, but enough to smear him to suppress his momentum.

Because not everyone is a doctor running a practice at the same time. A lot of people like to outsource work and automate things so they can worry about more important tasks like saving people's lives.

Bottom line is everyone makes a mistake. Even Mitt Romney failed at times when he was managing companies. I don't hold that against him for one second. In fact I would say that he's more qualified to be president because of those failures than if he didn't do anything in that realm at all.

This society we live in where everyone needs to succeed and failure is frowned upon is BS and why so many people don't reach their best because now they're afraid of the inevitable failure that they will meet in the process. All thanks to people like the above poster that thinks this is a valid criticism.

steph3n
01-09-2012, 06:55 AM

Does google read every blogger post first?

LawnWake
01-09-2012, 07:15 AM
Because not everyone is a doctor running a practice at the same time. A lot of people like to outsource work and automate things so they can worry about more important tasks like saving people's lives.

Bottom line is everyone makes a mistake. Even Mitt Romney failed at times when he was managing companies. I don't hold that against him for one second. In fact I would say that he's more qualified to be president because of those failures than if he didn't do anything in that realm at all.

This society we live in where everyone needs to succeed and failure is frowned upon is BS and why so many people don't reach their best because now they're afraid of the inevitable failure that they will meet in the process. All thanks to people like the above poster that thinks this is a valid criticism.

You live in a society where everyone is a winner and no one's a loser. Americans, individual Americans, tend, on average, to think more highly of their academic accomplishments compared to, let's say, Europeans, while Americans score a lot lower. And that mindset is dominating this place. It's not about optimism or positivity, it's about honesty. And honestly, Ron Paul's defense of the newsletters is terrible. And while I disagree about the fiasco being disqualifying, the host made a fair point (also besides the point that a business is subject to market pressure and can therefore fail, while the sole responsibility of the content of Ron Paul's newsletters lies with him).

Yes, everyone makes mistakes... and Ron Paul isn't taking responsibility for it. If he didn't have the time to read his own newsletters, which is also fair, he shouldn't have put them out. Now he's put them out, but he hasn't done anything himself to discredit himself from writing them.

I so wish it would've been a Romney or Perry newsletter instead of Paul. We would've been on that like dung beetles on elephant crap. "Oh I disavow them, I have no idea who wrote them, I was too busy doing other things. But you know, I really like Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks!"

Come on. Just because we love the guy (and I do and there's very few celebrities I respect as much as I respect him), doesn't mean we have to turn into drooling 4 year olds waiting in line to get on Santa's lap at the mini-mall.

Does google read every blogger post first?

Yeah, Google most definitely claims authorship of all of their search results. That truly is the point of Google and you've presented a very valid analog.

blabam
01-09-2012, 07:22 AM
That "dude" makes me want to vote for Santorum :D

Dsylexic
01-09-2012, 07:24 AM

listen,it is YOU who needs a perspective.there were 240 newsletters of which 9 had racist content.that s 3.7%.and if you check paragrpah wise,the ratio is something like 0.03%. that is better than the accuracy of a laser guided missile.it is better than GE's product failure rate.it is better than six sigma.it is better than most hi tech equipment failure rate.
so you expect a full time MD who had a successful,thriving practice, to be a super-editor too?

it is you who is demanding inhuman infalliability(or unfalliability) from dr paul.

steph3n
01-09-2012, 07:27 AM
in case you don't know Paul may not have known the author, he may not have been protecting someone. Rockwell likely did know the author, and it wasn't himself.

It was James B Powell.

For whatever it matters, and some of the articles even had HIS name on them.

The guy at the new republic gave this info up to a small time tv reporter just recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GWff8ay5v4

Student Of Paulism
01-09-2012, 07:31 AM
Ok, so tell me, if i go to Sean Hannity's forum right now and post a bunch of racist crap on it, is that Hannity's fault for not 'reading and managing his forum' that HAS HIS NAME AND BRAND ON IT!? I mean, yea, Sean is a busy guy doing radio and tv shows and doesn't have time to read every single post on his forum, right? So lets say someone googles something, and my post comes in his/her results, they click it, and boom, they read all of my racist stuff, close the page and say 'OMGZORS!! SEAN HANNITY, HE ADVUHCATIN TEH RACISM ON HIS FOHRUMZ!!' :rolleyes:

And please don't tell me its NOT the same thing. HIS NAME IS ON IT!! Sean is just as busy as Ron and doesnt have the time to check his forums for every damn thing said, and his admins also wont be able to do that either, no different than editors in Newspapers.

To the one's here saying he didn't do enough, how do you figure that!? What do you want the guy to do, cartwheels and backflips saying he didn't write them? For starters, if the cockblock and scumfuck media actually took the time to look into his past and seen just how anti-rascist he is, they would realize that and not bother, but they dont do this because ya know, that would show the truth, can't have that now :rolleyes: Ron said all he could. He didn't write them, he disavows them, and YES, he did say here and there that he took responsibility and should have done a better job at managing what was said and who was editing them. The only gripes ill give anyone, is he should have said that a bit more in some interviews so more people would be aware of it. I also agree he never should have 'walked out' on the CNN ho-bag that day or showed he was upset and should have just went along with it til she was done.

Ron releasing the name of the writer too, is also stupid and solves nothing. If the guy denies it, then what? Do you have an idea how horrible that will make Ron look, and that he is trying to pawn the shit off on someone else? How about thinking before saying stuff like this? Uhgg. No one is ever going to fess up to it. Either they take Ron's word for it based on his life, deeds, and actions that go against all of that crap, or they dont.

But cmon, you are seriously going to agree with that idiot that he is DISQUALIFIED for a 20 fucking year old NL? It was a mistake. Shit like that happens sometimes. No other candidate has the record he does, and no, NONE of them are perfect, but Ron sure as hell comes close!

LawnWake
01-09-2012, 07:33 AM
listen,it is YOU who needs a perspective.there were 240 newsletters of which 9 had racist content.that s 3.7%.and if you check paragrpah wise,the ratio is something like 0.03%. that is better than the accuracy of a laser guided missile.it is better than GE's product failure rate.it is better than six sigma.it is better than most hi tech equipment failure rate.
so you expect a full time MD who had a successful,thriving practice, to be a super-editor too?

it is you who is demanding inhuman infalliability(or unfalliability) from dr paul.

Firstly, these these were 240 newsletters, released under his own name, over a span of 3 decades. It's not like they came out within a year.

And no I'm expecting him to take responsibility for what happened (and you don't do it by just saying that you take responsibility for it, actions speak louder than words). Yeah, he made a mistake and went in way over his own head by publishing newsletter he claims to haven't had time for and people make mistakes. But what you do when someone accuses you of something is figure out exactly what happened and who did what and lead the accusers into their direction.

I love how people here say they champion critical thinking, but when someone's critical of a defense like 'didn't write them and I don't feel like figuring out who did it, btw I like MLK' all hell breaks loose.

steph3n
01-09-2012, 07:35 AM
Firstly, these these were 240 newsletters, released under his own name, over a span of 3 decades. It's not like they came out within a year.

And no I'm expecting him to take responsibility for what happened (and you don't do it by just saying that you take responsibility for it, actions speak louder than words). Yeah, he made a mistake and went in way over his own head by publishing newsletter he claims to haven't had time for and people make mistakes. But what you do when someone accuses you of something is figure out exactly what happened and who did what and lead the accusers into their direction.

I love how people here say they champion critical thinking, but when someone's critical of a defense like 'didn't write them and I don't feel like figuring out who did it, btw I like MLK' all hell breaks loose.

You are just derailing a thread now, move along please.

LawnWake
01-09-2012, 07:38 AM
Ok, so tell me, if i go to Sean Hannity's forum right now and post a bunch of racist crap on it, is that Hannity's fault for not 'reading and managing his forum' that HAS HIS NAME AND BRAND ON IT!? I mean, yea, Sean is a busy guy doing radio and tv shows and doesn't have time to read every single post on his forum, right? So lets say someone googles something, and my post comes in his/her results, they click it, and boom, they read all of my racist stuff, close the page and say 'OMGZORS!! SEAN HANNITY, HE ADVUHCATIN TEH RACISM ON HIS FOHRUMZ!!' :rolleyes:

And please don't tell me its NOT the same thing. HIS NAME IS ON IT!! Sean is just as busy as Ron and doesnt have the time to check his forums for every damn thing said, and his admins also wont be able to do that either, no different than editors in Newspapers.

To the one's here saying he didn't do enough, how do you figure that!? What do you want the guy to do, cartwheels and backflips saying he didn't write them? For starters, if the cockblock and scumfuck media actually took the time to look into his past and seen just how anti-rascist he is, they would realize that and not bother, but they dont do this because ya know, that would show the truth, can't have that now :rolleyes: Ron said all he could. He didn't write them, he disavows them, and YES, he did say here and there that he took responsibility and should have done a better job at managing what was said and who was editing them. The only gripes ill give anyone, is he should have said that a bit more in some interviews so more people would be aware of it. I also agree he never should have 'walked out' on the CNN ho-bag that day or showed he was upset and should have just went along with it til she was done.

Ron releasing the name of the writer too, is also stupid and solves nothing. If the guy denies it, then what? Do you have an idea how horrible that will make Ron look, and that he is trying to pawn the shit off on someone else? How about thinking before saying stuff like this? Uhgg. No one is ever going to fess up to it. Either they take Ron's word for it based on his life, deeds, and actions that go against all of that crap, or they dont.

Yeah, you're kinda agreeing to certain terms of service when you sign up and you're agreeing to take part of a service that has Sean Hannity's name on it, you're not agreeing to express views he agrees with.

But cmon, you are seriously going to agree with that idiot that he is DISQUALIFIED for a 20 fucking year old NL?

I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's disqualifying, but it's a valid criticism.

And while I disagree about the fiasco being disqualifying, the host made a fair point (also besides the point that a business is subject to market pressure and can therefore fail, while the sole responsibility of the content of Ron Paul's newsletters lies with him).

Yes! This is exactly what I'm saying. Thank you paying attention and staying on the ball.

SurfsUp
01-09-2012, 07:51 AM
I've noticed a trend, a lot of beautiful women tend to be for Ron Paul. I think there is a LOT of jealousy out there with ugly people. The uglier they are the more they tend to be democrats it seems.

Student Of Paulism
01-09-2012, 07:58 AM
Yeah, you're kinda agreeing to certain terms of service when you sign up and you're agreeing to take part of a service that has Sean Hannity's name on it, you're not agreeing to express views he agrees with.

Yes! This is exactly what I'm saying. Thank you paying attention and staying on the ball.

Ok fine, my bad on that part of it, i let my emotions get the best of me and pulled a 'Cenk' moment. It just bothers me these shills keep pushing the NL crap and deep down, i know what their ulterior motive is, because i don't believe it is 'fair criticism' on their end, like they try to make it look. They just want to keep shoving it down everyone's throat that he is a racist and trying to dodge it all the time and to show he should NOT be electable.

Btw, Elise is a hottie, damn!

nbruno322
01-09-2012, 11:51 AM
bump

WD-NY
01-09-2012, 12:10 PM
https://twitter.com/elise_jordan

This girl gets it. Send her some love :)

nowwearefree
01-09-2012, 02:45 PM
I was surprised and shocked watching the video, how she defends Ron Paul over and over again
very very brave of her and nice of her, compare to other punks in the show

This is her twitter http://twitter.com/elise_jordan, not a twitter person, but some people for sure need to send her some love

harikaried
01-09-2012, 02:49 PM
People should let Elise know that standing up for Liberty is fighting the good fight!

Luieburger
01-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Tweet her to tell her thank you. @Elise_Jordan

She doesn't seem to have a facebook.

BUSHLIED
01-09-2012, 03:29 PM
So obvious this Harvard guy has an agenda...that girl was hot, articulate, and knew her stuff about Ron Paul!! They're catching on.

TheeJoeGlass
01-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Tweet her to tell her thank you. @Elise_Jordan

She doesn't seem to have a facebook.

Tweet her to start a FB page.

Mordan
01-09-2012, 03:56 PM
she wants to be noticed and knows the tides are changing. she was the only one talking intelligently.

affa
01-09-2012, 03:57 PM
she was awesome.

unknown
01-09-2012, 04:19 PM
She defended him just enough to get herself blackballed.

Cleaner44
01-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Elise_Jordan Elise Jordan
Ron Paul speaks the truth: "There are some in Washington who can't wait until we start bombing Iran" #NHDebate
7 Jan

bluesc
01-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Elise_Jordan Elise Jordan
Ron Paul speaks the truth: "There are some in Washington who can't wait until we start bombing Iran" #NHDebate
7 Jan

The campaign should hire her. She has a great background. Now, keeping in mind that background, it's shocking that she agrees with Dr. Paul on Iran.

Fort Lauderdale
01-09-2012, 04:33 PM
100,000,000 Ron Pauls will be running this country in the near future!

Feeding the Abscess
01-09-2012, 04:52 PM
The campaign should hire her. She has a great background. Now, keeping in mind that background, it's shocking that she agrees with Dr. Paul on Iran.

Yeah, definitely.

affa
01-09-2012, 04:55 PM

And only 9, over the course of about a year a half, had any racially sensitive content. All of which were while he was away being a doctor.

Spread misinformation much? Or just repeat it?

SurfsUp
01-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Elise Jordan is a New York-based writer who frequently travels to Afghanistan. She served as a director for communications in the National Security Council from 2008-09 and was a speechwriter for Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

Good stuff!

Deserves a bump

Wolfgang Bohringer
01-10-2012, 12:09 PM

LawnWake, Thank you for injecting honesty into this issue. I am curious given your having pointed out above the creepiness of the "some of my best friends are black and I really like MLK and Rosa Parks" answers, what do you think about his answer in the Friday debate that wowed all of the people on the panel in the video and a lot of other people too? Don't you think he could cover a lot of his losses or even net gain if he keeps talking about racial issues like this?

What if he took an approach like I suggested in another thread. He could even talk honestly about how the libertarian/conservative/constitutionalist movement has always been plagued with nationalist, populist, genuine isolationist, and racist elements within it--after all, many genuine libertarians are reformed and repentant members of these groups.

Here's what I said on another thread that Ron should do:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?348686-The-Root-quot-Ron-Paul-s-Moment-of-Racial-Clarity-quot
(http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?348686-The-Root-quot-Ron-Paul-s-Moment-of-Racial-Clarity-quot)

I really really hope somebody brings it up again. This morning they brought it up with Rand while they had the chance with a less pure libertarian who was less equipped to slam them in response as Ron did Friday night.

But...Ron should be extra prepared and extra hopeful that somebody brings it up again hopefully in a debate with the other candidates there for Ron to embarrass again. If they're too smart to bring it up again, then he should bring it up himself. Here's what Ron must do:

Wolf Blitzer: Now to Ron Paul. So what about those racist newsletters?

Ron: Wolf, I thought you'd never ask! Just recently I was reading somewhere about the Mormon missions that Mitt Romney used as an excuse to skip out on the Viet Nam war and that got me thinking about the racial problems that the Mormon church had back in those days with bi-racial couples, blacks being allowed certain privileges in the church, etc. and that got me thinking about the TV ad that I saw recently that was made about the bigots that I used to work with at the hospital in Houston who had tried to deny service to my black patients.

And it kind of brought me back to recalling what it was like back in those days having to work in an environment like that and trying to be courageous enough to do the right thing when a racially injust situation arose. I'm sure Mitt could tell you similar stories about similar situations that occurred in the religious environment that he was raised in. But courage in the area of racial justice doesn't absolve him from using Mormon missions as cover for his chicken-hawkedness of course--which ultimately affects the lives, liberty, and property of many more people at a much higher order of magnitude.

Mitt: Let me jump in. I never saw any racial injustice in my church.

Ron: Well your church didn't allow blacks in the priesthood until 1978 and in 1978 they established--I said established not abolished--a policy of discouraging interracial marriage, so it looks like there is still some work to do racial injustice-wise at your church.

Mitt, you know that this is the kind of thing that I would never bring up because normally it is the kind of thing that would be sensationalized and have a net negative affect on race relations. But, Wolf and the pentagon-controlled media seem hell bent on whipping people up with the race issue (when they aren't titillating them with gay sex), so I thought why not put a human face on this: Me working as a young doctor in a racist hospital, you growing up in a racist religion. [And then Ron says with a Bill Murray-ish affect:] But, I'm not letting you off the hook on the chicken-hawk business...you knucklehead.

Wolf: Whew, I guess we'd be smart to knock off the race baiting for a while--at least until we see how far Ron gets by super-Tuesday after which if Ron is still in the hunt we may have to pull it out as a last ditch effort to combat the power of Ron's ideas.

Also, what do you think about the "Compassion" ad in general? Too some-of-my-best-friends-are-Rosa-Parksy?

Shane Harris
01-10-2012, 12:20 PM
LETS GET HER IN THE PAUL WHITE HOUSE

georgiaboy
01-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Bump. Just watched. Add Elise Jordan to the nice list.

Good stuff!

unknown
01-12-2012, 10:53 PM
I dont think she's on facebook.

nbruno322
01-13-2012, 04:38 AM
bump

UK4Paul
01-13-2012, 07:51 AM