PDA

View Full Version : Those Crazy Hannity-ites....

wgadget
11-09-2007, 10:48 PM
hxxp://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=403171

They're getting all in a lather over this...

mikesocal
11-09-2007, 10:54 PM
i thought the word 'ron paul' was banned from that place. I'm even seeing people with 400 posts coming out saying, "while I don't support him this is messed up" I bet Hannity is pissed.

noxagol
11-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Just ignore those fools, seriously. You cannot convert them, they are a waste of time, just leave them to their thoughts of supposed superiority and maneuver to someone you can convert to the cause of freedom and liberty.

Adamsa
11-09-2007, 10:56 PM
The people posting there are being nice about Ron.

WillInMiami
11-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Hmmm. I read through the first 5 pages of that thread and found it to be encouraging. It looks like Dr. Paul is breaking through to that crowd. I saw some support there. And those that did not support him at least recognize that he's a true front-runner and that the "party establishment" is putting a bunch of rotten bastards in the lead...

hopeforamerica
11-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Hey, that's a great thread!

mikesocal
11-09-2007, 11:05 PM
Just ignore those fools, seriously. You cannot convert them, they are a waste of time, just leave them to their thoughts of supposed superiority and maneuver to someone you can convert to the cause of freedom and liberty.

you should read the thread, while it may not be a big support thread there is actually some critical thinking going on from people. Lots of "wtf why isn't he included in the debate"

noxagol
11-09-2007, 11:10 PM
you should read the thread, while it may not be a big support thread there is actually some critical thinking going on from people. Lots of "wtf why isn't he included in the debate"

OH. I usually don't even bother with hannity threads to be honest. Glad to be shown I'm wrong.

Shink
11-09-2007, 11:16 PM
Real link and I'll look.

wgadget
11-09-2007, 11:20 PM
Come on, Shink, just change the xx's to tt's. You can do it!

NinjaPirate
11-09-2007, 11:21 PM
I saw a lot of positive posts about Paul there! Although they don't like him, they are starting realize that he's a force to be reckoned with. :cool:

wgadget
11-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Ah, the Great Awakening!

JosephTheLibertarian
11-09-2007, 11:22 PM
Good. Let's tap into the sympathy vote

NinjaPirate
11-09-2007, 11:22 PM
Come on, Shink, just change the xx's to tt's. You can do it!

No, then you'll be a lazy arse and click on it. Copy and paste foo'! ;)

Shink
11-09-2007, 11:24 PM
No, then you'll be a lazy arse and click on it. Copy and paste foo'! ;)

I swear to Thor, I need to sig this: I'M ON A WII. COPY/PASTE IS NOT POSSIBLE.

john_anderson_ii
11-09-2007, 11:27 PM
For Shink and Shink ONLY:

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=403171

wgadget
11-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Temporarily, right, John? Of course, you'll go back and edit it...

seapilot
11-09-2007, 11:40 PM
They will eventually realize after awhile that Dr. Paul speaks logic. When they come around , when we really start winning they will jump on the bandwagon against Hillary Machine (they love to hate her more than war) and be the loudest and most patriotic of us all.

bdillahu
11-09-2007, 11:49 PM
I read several pages of it... I was impressed. Even the crowd that doesn't like Paul (that's their right), was being supportive of him being in the debate. They seemed to be seeing how its not much of a debate if "somebody" is chopping people out.

navi
11-09-2007, 11:55 PM
How can they claim that Paul isn't a true conservative? It really baffles me...

beerista
11-10-2007, 12:08 AM
Maybe it's too soon to say that I misjudged the Hannity threads (I hardly ever go there), but I'll give credit where it's due. Good going.

billv
11-10-2007, 12:16 AM
How can they claim that Paul isn't a true conservative? It really baffles me...

Unfortunately, they don't realize the big mistake many conservatives make and that is government intervention, both at home and abroad does not work. They hate the welfare state yet love the warfare state. Both two sides of the same coin. One is intervention at home, the other is abroad. I don't see how they can't see that but I think that is where most of them are coming from. Logical inconsistencies.

southerntrendkill
11-10-2007, 12:34 AM
The thread looked like it needed some input but I tried to sign in and was not allowed. WTF. Are they RedState?:rolleyes:

From the comments I read they seem afraid of Ron Pauls message? Why? :D

Severius
11-10-2007, 12:45 AM
I love how so many of the people on that forum believe the purpose of government is to keep you safe no matter what. The purpose of government is to ensure the liberties of the individual are not trampled upon by the strong and the many. In that way is safety ensured. Safety without liberty is not safety, it is merely shifting the source of danger from the outside in.

rodent
11-10-2007, 12:51 AM
hxxp://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=403171

They're getting all in a lather over this...

How do you even read that forum? The posters are so terribly misinformed.

Total idiots.

jacmicwag
11-10-2007, 02:09 AM
In the end, Fox will try to screw us like always. They don't really care about what folks on their own forum are thinking.

Flirple
11-10-2007, 02:26 AM
Yeah it will be more effective if we stay out of their conversation so that they don't have to draw a line in the sand and be defensive. Give them the space to bat around Ron Paul a bit. If we jump in they will only revert back to an "us vs. them" mentality and simple disagree with whatever we say no matter how correct we (Ron) are. I read through a few pages and it seems that there is reason for a bit of optimism.

Dlynne
11-10-2007, 08:51 AM
I read through the thread and was amazed at how many long time posters thought Paul should be allowed to debate no matter what the poll numbers, given Paul's fund raising success. Not a bad thread at all.