PDA

View Full Version : Miami Herald Article Says Ron Paul Campaign Is "Run By Amateurs"

anaconda
01-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Fifth paragraph down in the article :eek:

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2012/01/early-primary-backfire-the-ron-paul-revolution-will-not-be-televised-in-florida-.html

bluesc
01-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Apparently they don't like Ron.

"You made a great, professional decision and we are otherwise speaking of you as a frontrunner, you damn amateurs!" :rolleyes:

ronpaulitician
01-09-2012, 12:46 AM
Sigh. Reading the comments. To a liberal's complaint that if Paul is really for small government he shouldn't have accepted medicare payments as a doctor...

Really?. You clearly are blind and ignorant. Paul never accepted Medicare. He personally paid for treatments for the less fortunate you dumb goon.
Sigh. And sigh.

RonPaulFanInGA
01-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Members here complain about Benton all the time.

ZanZibar
01-09-2012, 09:34 AM
That author has something up their ass... seriously.

trey4sports
01-09-2012, 09:35 AM
I'm pretty impressed with the campaign.

kylejack
01-09-2012, 09:36 AM
We've got good people in our campaign, no doubt, but does Benton have political experience, aside from Ron Paul's previous campaign? I guess he worked for Rand as well?

FreeTraveler
01-09-2012, 09:47 AM
It's also a sign that Paul's campaign, run by amateurs, can make professional decisions.

They may have gotten the amateur fact wrong, but that hardly makes it an attack.

It might have been worth including one whole sentence in the OP, instead of everybody getting their dander up.

trey4sports
01-09-2012, 09:51 AM
We've got good people in our campaign, no doubt, but does Benton have political experience, aside from Ron Paul's previous campaign? I guess he worked for Rand as well?

He was Rand's campaign manager during the general election.

Bruno
01-09-2012, 09:56 AM
Ask Iowa Governor Branstad. He said is was one of the best in recent history.

Created4
01-09-2012, 09:56 AM
Benton is married to Ron Paul's granddaughter, and received a lot of criticisms in the 2008 campaign. There were criticisms earlier in 2011 as well. But when Ron Paul started polling #1 in Iowa, most of those criticisms disappeared. Another poorer that expected showing in a couple of primaries will undoubtedly make this a hot topic again.

MrTudo
01-09-2012, 10:00 AM
Florida sucks. It's also a felony to have an ounce of pot in Fla.

And you should see places like lee county, charlotte county on the west coast. THIRD WORLD WITH SINGLE FAMILY HOMES AT 25K

Yup you heard that right, 25K. I paid more in rent when I was 18 years old and that's nearly 40 years ago! These are the losers who support romney, that cockroach gingrich etc.

Let them suck on rocks . I'm sure there's some vitamins they can get from rocks . Otherwise they don't want to work, they don't take care of there responsibilities and now they support more war and welfare.

Figures. Losers.

MrTudo
01-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Benton is married to Ron Paul's granddaughter, and received a lot of criticisms in the 2008 campaign. There were criticisms earlier in 2011 as well. But when Ron Paul started polling #1 in Iowa, most of those criticisms disappeared. Another poorer that expected showing in a couple of primaries will undoubtedly make this a hot topic again.

Well, benton is a mistake. I emailed that guy at least half a dozen times to try and put a list of all us small business owners together and put the list on the website. Hell, I have hundreds of Dr Paul video's and news stories on my website and I'm a coin dealer!

He never replied. Had I been an on the fence person I would have gone elsewhere. Imagine how many others there are just like me.

But then again I like the "be nice to them" or "be polite to them" when responding to the critics. Be nice? They are fking you. They are fking your family. Be nice? Bullshit.

If you want this you gotta fight and fighting isn't "nice". But then again hows being nice working out?