PDA

View Full Version : One liners or other useable quick quotes - even for fun

Shawnski
01-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Hi all,

The first two threads I posted were out of indignation. I thought I would post one that was more positive!

So I ask that you put your best thoughts forward as to great one liners or rebutals, etc.

Here are a few I came up with, I whole heartedly approve of any Ron Paul campaign using these (but no other candidates). Add your creative and thoughtful one liners or other quotes!

"Freedom has a price; taxation has a cost"
-comment – Googled that, it doesn’t come up. I claim the quote! LOL

"You can never be taxed into freedom"
-comment – Googled this also, it doesn’t come up. 2 for 2? My quote! :)

"Vehicles are GOVERNED in order to limit their ultimate potential; why should people be?"

"The pinhole effect shows how a reality conveyed through a small portal can produce the opposite image. The media is the pinhole and Ron Paul is the subject. The projection is not the reality, it is in fact the exact opposite of the truth"

"How many future generations do you want to monetarily enslave by today’s actions?"

"Santorum – Google at your own risk"

"Iran having a nuke is like having a bullet but no gun… and you are circled by machine guns… with bullets."

"There are two types of political commentators … Educated Ron Paul supporters and… err, what was the other one? Oops."

Ekrub
01-08-2012, 10:02 PM
"Santorum, Woodrow Wilson called, he wants his foreign policy back"

Maximus
01-08-2012, 10:05 PM
We are broke, and we have a choice... We either cut foreign spending or we cut social security and Medicare. What do you think the American people would prefer?

Shawnski
01-08-2012, 10:23 PM
RP: "Regardless of the outcome of this Republican race, '13 will be unlucky for the establishment elites. The people have awoken."

Legend1104
01-08-2012, 10:27 PM
I used to have trouble finishing my thoughts but now I...

If at first you don't succeed, don't try sky diving.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.

ShaneEnochs
01-08-2012, 10:31 PM
"You can never be taxed into freedom"
-comment – Googled this also, it doesn’t come up. 2 for 2? My quote! :)

Sorry, Churchill said it, except just slightly different.

"You can't tax yourself into prosperity."

mosquitobite
01-08-2012, 10:33 PM
War or bankruptcy
Google why all great empires have failed

fisharmor
01-08-2012, 10:34 PM
If it's not free,
then by definition
it's not freedom.

(That's a fisharmor original)

Shawnski
01-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Sorry, Churchill said it, except just slightly different.

"You can't tax yourself into prosperity."

Touche!! But I didn't include prosperity, just freedom. Thanks though! Great quote.

Shawnski
01-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Mitt is fine. But like mittens, which are warm and comforting, you just can't get work done wearing them.