PDA

View Full Version : List of Politicians/Pundits Who Are War Hawks Yet Got Draft Deferments

libertygrl
01-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Karl Rove
Rush Limbaugh
Mitt Romney
Gary Baur
Rudy Giuliani
Paul Wolfowitz
Newt Gingrich
Joe Lieberman
Dick Cheney

just to name a few....

Draft Deferment: Vietnam

hxxp://www.nndb.com/event/806/000140386/

QueenB4Liberty
01-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Wow this is interesting.

freeforall
01-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Does war hawk mean a child of someone that is deployed?

Kylie
01-08-2012, 10:53 PM
I thought a war hawk was someone who doesn't mind sending our men and women into harms way.

If that list above is true, then they are the biggeat pussies on planet earth at the moment. You are all for getting my family killed, but wont do the deed yourself when called upon? Fuck you and everything you stand for.

Karsten
01-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Lieberman has always pissed me off the worst of that list.

freeforall
01-09-2012, 12:55 AM
I thought a war hawk was someone who doesn't mind sending our men and women into harms way.

You are probably right. I was asking because I don't know.

GunnyFreedom
01-09-2012, 01:13 AM
That's like the A-list of scumbag American politicians. Why am I not surprised they are all chickenhawks?

GunnyFreedom
01-09-2012, 01:15 AM
You are probably right. I was asking because I don't know.

Kylie is right, a war hawk is someone who aggressively pushes for war.

A war hawk who was a draft dodger, or who refused to serve for whatever reason, is a chickenhawk.

libertygrl
01-09-2012, 02:43 PM

A war hawk who was a draft dodger, or who refused to serve for whatever reason, is a chickenhawk.

That's it. Sorry if I confused anyone with that title!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PRsz6uvpTAY/S2j4UDHN0LI/AAAAAAAACW8/ZvlTO8JHEcM/s400/6a00c225290de28e1d00c2252b4905549d-320pi.jpg

klamath
01-09-2012, 02:50 PM
And if you want to expand that list dramatically look at people that didn't serve in the military.
Levin
santorum
hanity
Obama
hilary
ETC

Kylie
01-09-2012, 04:09 PM
The link you posted is not working.

specsaregood
01-09-2012, 04:11 PM

Evidently back in the 60's they were referred to as "war wimps". I kinda like that one too.

mosquitobite
01-09-2012, 04:15 PM
The link you posted is not working.

she broke the link with XX instead of TT

tttppp
01-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Lieberman has always pissed me off the worst of that list.

Lieberman is a scumbag. I have no idea why people keep voting for him.

extrmmxer
01-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Lets keep this list going. Maybe clean it up a bit. One list for chickenHawks and one list for scumbags that encourage war but didn't serve. Great thread.

Kylie
01-09-2012, 07:34 PM
she broke the link with XX instead of TT

I suck at the internet.

http://www.labusas.org/forum/images/smilies/retard.gif

Was on my phone and didn't even notice the xx. Thanks meng!

LibForestPaul
01-09-2012, 09:56 PM
I am not sure how this would work. But can someone get an image of crying baby cartoon with big name politicians on the side/shirt. Would be nice to email around.

Philhelm
01-09-2012, 11:35 PM
I was thinking about this, and I don't think that the term "chickenhawk" can truly, fully describe people such as Romney and Gingrich. There is another dimension to consider. They think that they are nobles, and far superior to the rest of us peasants. The mere thought of picking up a rifle and obeying orders is hateful to them, perhaps more hateful than risking their lives in war, as it would go against their narcissistic personalities. They are better than us, so it is logical that their lives should never be put at risk so long as there is a peasant to do their bidding. Gingrich essentially admitted as much in a roundabout way when confronted by Paul's accusation: What difference could one man have made? Nevermind the fact that the same could be said about those that were drafted. What difference would it have made if they did not go? The difference is who is being called upon to go to war.

No, "chickenhawk" does not suffice.

oyarde
01-10-2012, 12:04 PM
I was thinking about this, and I don't think that the term "chickenhawk" can truly, fully describe people such as Romney and Gingrich. There is another dimension to consider. They think that they are nobles, and far superior to the rest of us peasants. The mere thought of picking up a rifle and obeying orders is hateful to them, perhaps more hateful than risking their lives in war, as it would go against their narcissistic personalities. They are better than us, so it is logical that their lives should never be put at risk so long as there is a peasant to do their bidding. Gingrich essentially admitted as much in a roundabout way when confronted by Paul's accusation: What difference could one man have made? Nevermind the fact that the same could be said about those that were drafted. What difference would it have made if they did not go? The difference is who is being called upon to go to war.

No, "chickenhawk" does not suffice. I agree Phil , Nobles & Peasants is more accurate.

oyarde
01-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Lieberman is a scumbag. I have no idea why people keep voting for him. Yes , real pc. of work there.