PDA

View Full Version : Chip-ins nearing their goals!

MozoVote
11-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Folks, check out the chip in page on Ron Paul graphs.

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/chipin.html

There are several of them at the 80% plus stage.

If you haven't chipped in yet, please give some of these folks a chance now that they are soooo close. :)

Skeeterbug73
11-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Thank you for posting this. I was just about to do a search on where to find the page with the Chip- ins.

mtbaird5687
11-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Just a random question. How do we know the money for these is actually going to what we think they are going to. Would it be hard for someone to just start a chipin and keep the money? I'm not totally sure how these things work.

AceNZ
11-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Just a random question. How do we know the money for these is actually going to what we think they are going to. Would it be hard for someone to just start a chipin and keep the money? I'm not totally sure how these things work.

And what happens to donated money if the goal isn't reached?

Skeeterbug73
11-09-2007, 09:50 PM

Good questions above. I'm new to all this. I hope someone can answer.

saltydawg001
11-10-2007, 01:29 AM
I chipped in some money for the NASCAR races fly overs, but what will happen to my money if they don't get enough to do it?

Roxi
11-10-2007, 05:09 AM
Anyone who wants to help us get to New hampshire for RP can chip in here:

http://tulsa2nh.chipin.com/trip-to-new-hampshire-ron-paulin-till-we-drop

(PS, were leaving wednesday... no turning back now, we don't have a set goal because EVERY PENNY WILL HELP)

EVEN 5 DOLLARS WOULD TAKE US ANOTHER 25-30 MILES!!!!

Roxi
11-10-2007, 06:31 AM

It is possible people would take advantage this way, although i don't think they would be legit RP supporters... ANYWAY... to avoid this all together, find out who is doing the chip - in, look through their posts see how long they have been on the board, etc... also you can always ask an admin about the validity of a chip in...

ALSO, whatever you are chipping in for should be documented with pictures or video... for instance, on our website you will be able to see picture updates of our New Hampshire trip. If you are chipping in for a flyer, you should see the flyer, where its being posted, etc....

or at the very least, find someone on the boards that has been around for a while and ask them to check it out for you!

LibertyEagle
11-10-2007, 07:49 AM
Roxi gave good advice.

Unless I know the person from this board, or someone I trust vouches for them, I will not support a Chip-In.

LibertyEagle
11-10-2007, 07:50 AM
Good questions above. I'm new to all this. I hope someone can answer.

They SHOULD refund it.

BillyDkid
11-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Wow, so many chip-ins. It's hard to know which to prioritize for those of us who can not afford to chip in to everything and donate to the campaign. I sent $25 to the Operation New Hampshire fund. I'm thinking winning NH is our first priority.

joeu
11-10-2007, 12:07 PM

The money should be refunded without charge unless the organizer(s) offers up another use that contributors agree to....

I'm the organizer for the Boston Meetup and planning to start a chipin to raise money for pre-primary recorded telephone callss on behalf of Ron Paul to Massachusetts and New Hampshire independents and Republicans-about 2.5 million voters. The cost is 0.026 cents a call....

Please keep your eyes open and contribute if you can...

deedles
11-10-2007, 12:21 PM
The money should be refunded without charge unless the organizer(s) offers up another use that contributors agree to....

I'm the organizer for the Boston Meetup and planning to start a chipin to raise money for pre-primary recorded telephone callss on behalf of Ron Paul to Massachusetts and New Hampshire independents and Republicans-about 2.5 million voters. The cost is 0.026 cents a call....

Please keep your eyes open and contribute if you can...

My meetup group has the Wake Up Wisconsin Christians radio ad campaign. http://foxvalleywisconsin.chipin.com/ron-paul-radio-ad-campaignoperation-wake-up-wisconsin-christians

You can check out our meetup page: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/100/

I'm the organizer and as I posted on another topic, our giant barn sign has been used by the campaign on the new slimjim targeting farmers!

We will use as much money as we get for radio ads. Our goal of 2,000 will get us the most effective coverage/rotation, but no matter how much we get we are going to be running ads.

Any help would be really appreciated.. we only have a week to go for our chip-in.

thanks