"Operation Unelectable Commencing!"

DO IT NOW!hit twitter up

its time to Comment on :
Tweet
Facebook
Youtube

Make videos
Rebuttal people with this phrase .

Its time to bombard the internet and voters with the phrase "Unelectable"...only this time we are going to call out :
Romney,Huntsman,Santorum,and all other candidates as "UNELECTABLE". When someone tells you Ron is unelectable, tell them Mccain was unelectable! When someone tells you Ron is unelectable, tell them ROMNEYCARE is unelectable!,When someone tells you that Ron is unelectable, tell them that Santorum is unelectable with his tarp bailouts! Its time to throw this in their faces and teach them who is really unelectable.Best way to fight the media's propaganda is to throw the propaganda back at them.

Paulistinian
01-08-2012, 01:52 PM
I've never had a twitter.... Is it useful to create one to do this if I have no followers?

muh_roads
01-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Considering Paul generally has the most enthusiastic independents and some democrats along for the ride...countering this notion of being unelectable should be easy since you need independents in a general election to beat Obama.

Paul is the only one who can grow the republican party since these people are looking for a new home. Treating us like shit will just shrink the party further as the old people die off.

FreeTraveler
01-08-2012, 01:54 PM
When someone says Ron is unelectable, point out that Paul supporters are staying home or going third party if RP doesn't get the nomination -- making all the other Republicans on the stage the true "unelectable" candidates.

braane
01-08-2012, 01:58 PM
I've never had a twitter.... Is it useful to create one to do this if I have no followers?

If you make it clear in your bio that you are a Ron Paul supporter and you follow Ron Paul supporters, they will follow you back.

AdamT
01-08-2012, 02:01 PM
So what, start the #unelectable hashtag? How about:

@JonHunstman @RickSantorum #unelectable

AdamT
01-08-2012, 02:01 PM

Will at least add to the possibility of it trending.

MyEyesTheyBurn
01-08-2012, 02:03 PM
When someone says Ron is unelectable, point out that Paul supporters are staying home or going third party if RP doesn't get the nomination -- making all the other Republicans on the stage the true "unelectable" candidates.Considering that Paul is the most recent to be elected to public office (with the exception of Perry), I would say that the others are "out of touch" and "unelectable":

Last time Romney was elected: 2002 Unelectable

Last time Huntsman was elected: 2004 Unelectable

Last time Santorum was elected: 2000 Unelectable

Last time Gingrich was elected: 1996 Unelectable

Last time Ron Paul was elected: 2010 Most Electable

Intoxiklown
01-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Can you set up twitter on the computer? I've always thought it was some kind of phone app, but am starting to see it isn't.....?

Dr.3D
01-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Well, my sister listens to the television and she is in her 60s. She told me he is unelectable. I asked her why she said that and she told me they told her on the television.

It's pretty hard to convince someone who has believed everything they have been told by the media, that they have been lied to.

CaptainAmerica
So what, start the #unelectable hashtag? How about:

@JonHunstman @RickSantorum #unelectable

#NH #Newhampshire santorum(or other name) #Unelectable

CaptainAmerica
Well, my sister listens to the television and she is in her 60s. She told me he is unelectable. I asked her why she said that and she told me they told her on the television.

It's pretty hard to convince someone who has believed everything they have been told by the media, that they have been lied to. and this is why we must fight back with the same words.

Dr.3D
01-08-2012, 02:06 PM
and this is why we must fight back with the same words.

Oh I did and she said I was some kind of conspiracy nut.

MyEyesTheyBurn
01-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Can you set up twitter on the computer? I've always thought it was some kind of phone app, but am starting to see it isn't.....?Yes. Go here: http://www.twitter.com No phone necessary.

MyEyesTheyBurn
01-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Oh I did and she said I was some kind of conspiracy nut.Buy your sister a computer and an internet connection. Ron Paul had a private meet and great here in Reno last year, and there was a 90-year old man with an iPad there. Never too old to educate yourself.

CaptainAmerica
01-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Oh I did and she said I was some kind of conspiracy nut.

Tell her that McCain was unelectable ;) and leave it at that.

Mckarnin
01-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Can you set up twitter on the computer? I've always thought it was some kind of phone app, but am starting to see it isn't.....?

It's a website where you make an account and type short messages of 140 characters and those who are following you see them and they are counted in twitter trends. Seeing what trends on twitter has been a good way of taking the pulse of US internet during events like debates, elections, popular television shows, etc.

People use the @ symbol before someone's username to tag them and the # symbol before a topic to tag it. I am a beginner so others may pipe up but that's the gist of it.

Kandilynn
01-08-2012, 02:43 PM

Absolutely. After the Iowa Caucuses, CNN tracked candidate mentions on twitter. Even if you have no followers your comments will still come up in searches and could help Ron Paul become a trending topic.

JTforRP
01-08-2012, 02:44 PM

Twitter is the best tool on the internet. Definitely get one. Ron is in this for the long haul, so you'll have plenty of time/opportunities to build up your follower list and make a social media impact. :D

Dr.3D
01-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Buy your sister a computer and an internet connection. Ron Paul had a private meet and great here in Reno last year, and there was a 90-year old man with an iPad there. Never too old to educate yourself.

She has access to a computer, but she is afraid of them. She says she isn't technical enough to run one.

It's sad too, because I told her, all you have to do is point and click. She still said, I don't want anything to do with those things.

CaptainAmerica
01-10-2012, 05:12 PM
BUMP

randomname
01-10-2012, 08:14 PM
So far Ron Paul has outperformed Pawlenty, Bachmann, Gingrich, Perry and Huntsman. And yet noone refers to any of those candidates as being "unelectable."

refuge
01-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Check this page out, it will help you significantly with getting tons of followers in your area on Twitter: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?310495-An-Effective-Twitter-Strategy...

When you have followers, the potential amount of people to reach in a single tweet is HUGE: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?319314-Effective-Use-of-Twitter-aka-PLEASE-USE-YOUR-ACCOUNT!

wgadget
01-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Well, all I can say is...GOOD LUCK WITH THAT, with Ron Paul winning the MOST Indies at 31%!

Lucille
01-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Well, all I can say is...GOOD LUCK WITH THAT, with Ron Paul winning the MOST Indies at 31% (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?349083-Ron-Paul-got-the-MOST-INDEPENDENT-VOTERS-at-31)!

I hope you don't mind that I edited in a link to your thread on that.

8:54: Exit polls are more interesting in early-state primaries than just about anywhere else. What do they show? Paul stomps Romney among the under-30 crowd, 46%-21%. Also among those who hadn't previously voted in a GOP primary (37-22). Among "independents or something else," which make up 47% of the electorate, Paul squeaked out a plurality: 31-27-23 (Huntsman). Huntsman, meanwhile, dominated among Democrats: 41-22 (Paul)-12 (Romney). Republicans preferred Romney over Paul, 45-15. More in a minute after Ron Paul speaks.

ETA: Look at the Republicans. Why do they hate conservatism (http://www.theamericanconservative.com/article/2010/mar/01/00040/)?

"[McCain (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?349065-MCCAIN-ON-RON-PAUL-THREAT-TO-MITT-quot-I-wouldn-t-take-anyone-for-granted-quot)] also said Ron Paul signals the rise of a "Bob Taft wing" of the Republican Party."

Update:

Another repeat oddity from Iowa exit polling: Paul does not win among those who describe themselves as "very conservative" (33-26-18, Romney-Santorum-Paul), but he does win among those for whom the #1 issue is backing a "true conservative" (42 Paul, 21 Santorum, 16 Gingrich, 14 Romney). The former category, obviously, is bigger than the latter. And Romney's main selling proposition continues to be electability: A ginormous 62% of people for whom beating Barack Obama is the #1 issue voted for Mitt Romney.