PDA

View Full Version : Wwrd?

Jerome
11-09-2007, 09:32 PM
As a Ron Paul supporter, I have steadily adopted the addage: "What Would Ron Do?". I'm agnostic, but at it's core I've respected the the WWJD theme as it is basically saying to take the high road, be truthful, be couragous. All of these ideals are personified in Ron Paul.

As more time has gone on, I have found myself saying "What Would Ron Do?" - when I feel too tired to go on, when I am angry, and when I am hopeless. I've always been somewhat of an "eye for an eye" type of person, and only until the enlightenment that Ron has bestowed upon me do I truly understand taking the high road, not sinking to low levels (no matter how frustrated I get). Personal responsibility and leading through actions rather than words are the two of the greatest traits you can have. Ron Paul is the walking manifestation of that.

We can change the status quo if we work hard enough. It took Ron 72 years of diligence to spread this message - we owe it to him to give everything we can over the next few months.

Just wanted to share those thoughts and to suggest applying it when you're in a difficult situation - WWRD?

jnpg
11-09-2007, 09:40 PM
I have totally felt convicted by the thought of WWRD!

me3
11-09-2007, 09:43 PM
WWRPD? *link* (http://www.wwrpd.org)

jkaufmann
11-09-2007, 09:47 PM
The Man or the Message?

:)

Akus
11-09-2007, 09:51 PM
....Just wanted to share those thoughts and to suggest applying it when you're in a difficult situation - WWRD? Ron Paul would give $2300 to Ron Paul's campaign, either all at once or in increments.:D
Just thinking out loud man.:cool:

Corydoras
11-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Ron Paul makes a great role model, or in the way the word used to be used decades ago, a hero.

Just so long as you remember he IS only human.