PDA

View Full Version : the real Jon Huntsman (for all you who were fooled)

CaptainAmerica
01-08-2012, 01:20 PM
"His isolationism during a time when Iran is on the ascent, during a time when the world is more in need of America's values of liberty and democracy and human rights and free markets, I would have a very very tough time with," Huntsman said."-Jon Huntsman speaking about Ron Paul

"These are all hypotheticals. To say that Ron Paul will get to the finish line is just not a reality," Huntsman said.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2012/01/huntsman-hedges-on-voting-for-ron-paul-over-obama-110057.html

There you have it folks. Jon Huntsman has always been and always will be a war mongerer in the same disguises that Obama took in 2008. Huntsman was never against pre-emptive warfare,and he never was for ending the wars,he is just a slick politician who is not only arrogant, he fooled even some of you grassroots and this is why he will steal votes from Ron Paul.People need to learn to read between the lines.

lib3rtarian
01-08-2012, 01:22 PM
I never liked Huntsman. I was always for Paul and Paul ONLY.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Wut, I hope that wasn't Jon Huntsman saying Ron Paul being nominated is not a reality. Huntsman got 1% in Iowa. You could fit all of Huntsman's supporters in a bus.

CaptainAmerica
01-08-2012, 01:45 PM
Wut, I hope that wasn't Jon Huntsman saying Ron Paul being nominated is not a reality. Huntsman got 1% in Iowa. You could fit all of Huntsman's supporters in a bus. He did say it,and hes full of it.

Dr.3D
01-08-2012, 01:48 PM
He did say it,and hes full of it.

Ehhh... you left off the sh.. in the last word of your sentence.

Magicman
01-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Huntsman always appeared to be the more gentleman of the bunch but so did Mike Huckabee last election but we all know there real agenda is anything but...

John F Kennedy III
01-08-2012, 05:16 PM
I'm proud to say I was never fooled by the globalist puppet Huntsman.

anaconda
01-08-2012, 05:24 PM

This about sums it up...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/19/lynn-de-rothschild-jon-huntsman_n_1159189.html

CaptainAmerica
01-08-2012, 05:25 PM

Funny thing is someone called me "purist" when I called Huntsman out a few months ago for the trash he is.

braane
01-08-2012, 05:43 PM
The politicking that is coming out of the Huntsman camp is some of the worst types. We are destroying Huntsman, not only in the state he has campaigned in for most of a year, but all across the nation. So if we have no chance to get to the finish line, where does that leave his sorry campaign at? Ron raised his own money, Huntsman raised his money out of his dads back pocket. Our campaign is in every way superior.

Feeding the Abscess
01-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Oh look, there's that "American values" phrase so prominent in that "Ron Paul supporters group" China Jon video.

I swear, Huntsman uses that phrase in every. damn. speech. ever. "American values," "whose values do we represent," etc.

Humanae Libertas
01-08-2012, 09:45 PM
This guy was working under the Obama administration for quite some time. Huntsman is a big insider, so of course he'll back Obama over Ron.

wormyguy
01-09-2012, 05:33 AM
I can't stand Jonny-boy and never could. He reminds me of Nixon, and his recent dirty tricks only more so. Good riddance that his joke campaign will come to an end soon.