PDA

View Full Version : We LOVE you Gloria Borger !! Thanks for Speaking your mind!

Falseflagop
11-09-2007, 09:31 PM
And thanks for showing Mr. Dobbs the light and the rest of America. We cannot thank you enough for mentioning RON PAUL at every turn!

Lou has shown his true colors (sounds like he wants to run or setting up Bloomberg) I am disappointed with him especially with all the facial and body expressions he was making when you were talking about RP!!

Regardless, I want to say thanks you for being a TRUE PATRIOT!

JosephTheLibertarian
11-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Lou Dobbs is a fake

Lou Dobbs: all talk

Ron Paul: straight talk

:p

noxagol
11-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Youtube?

Falseflagop
11-09-2007, 09:35 PM
he is a total fraud! imho

Sure sounds like RP but is NO RP!! Sorry LOU you have been found out!

JosephTheLibertarian
11-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Lou Dobbs is trying to weed the parties of dissidents so that they can go on reelecting assholes. That's why he pushes for people to go independent

silus
12-16-2007, 10:02 PM
Are you saying thanks to the same person who wrote this...

"And it's hard to look presidential when you're sharing the stage with the likes of Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, who gives new meaning to the question asked by Ross Perot's former running mate, Adm. James Stockdale: "Who am I? Why am I here?"

RPFTW!
12-16-2007, 10:07 PM
What did Lou Dobbs say? And what did Gloria say?

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-16-2007, 10:09 PM
Link?

silus
12-17-2007, 01:51 PM
Someone please post a link on these supposed good things Gloria Borger said about Dr. Paul. But with that said, here is her integrity turning into a pile of shit...

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/070506/14glo.htm

Second Paragraph:

So enough already. As these 10 men stood behind their rostrums, they looked less like Reagan than game show contestants. ("For $50, 'Should America fund stem cell research?' For $200, 'How would you feel if Roe v. Wade were repealed?") It's no one's fault, really; the field is so large, there's only room for sound bites, not conversation. And it's hard to look presidential when you're sharing the stage with the likes of Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, who gives new meaning to the question asked by Ross Perot's former running mate, Adm. James Stockdale: "Who am I? Why am I here?"

She is clearly a pittiful disgrace. Her position as senior editor has inflated her ego to a point where her inegrity as a news reporter has been completely corrupted.

parke
12-17-2007, 02:01 PM
I gotta say..

I watched Lou regularly for years. I havent recently because I cannot believe he isnt behind Ron Paul. I just dont get it.

Ive emailed him several times, never gotten a response.

I wont be watching Lou anymore.

llepard
12-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Someone please post a link on these supposed good things Gloria Borger said about Dr. Paul. But with that said, here is her integrity turning into a pile of shit...

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/070506/14glo.htm

Second Paragraph:

She is clearly a pittiful disgrace. Her position as senior editor has inflated her ego to a point where her inegrity as a news reporter has been completely corrupted.

Yeah, I agree. I wrote her a letter after that quote. Told her I was ashamed of her as a fellow graduate of Colgate University. Maybe she took it to heart. What did she say that was pro-Ron Paul? Was it that good?

LWL

hard@work
12-17-2007, 02:10 PM
And thanks for showing Mr. Dobbs the light and the rest of America. We cannot thank you enough for mentioning RON PAUL at every turn!

Lou has shown his true colors (sounds like he wants to run or setting up Bloomberg) I am disappointed with him especially with all the facial and body expressions he was making when you were talking about RP!!

Regardless, I want to say thanks you for being a TRUE PATRIOT!

Did she actually say something? What's the deal?

ursamajor
12-17-2007, 02:15 PM
i am really confused. what is going on here?

silus
12-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Gloria Borger allegedly stated great things abour Ron Paul, and Lou Dobbs said negative things. Unfortunately the person didnt give any evidence of this, especially in light of contradictory statements by Borger.

So we are waiting for the thread starter to give us more than her perspective alone.

brianbb98
12-17-2007, 02:26 PM
i am really confused. what is going on here?

i've been wondering that for months.. :)