PDA

View Full Version : What will be the consequences of banning Ron Paul from debates?

Defeat_the_Neocons
05-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Hello everyone, I am new here.

Alot of so called "republicans" are now trying to ban Dr.Paul from future debates for simply speaking the truth. If this happens I think alot of libertarians and anti-war republicans will leave the party for good. After we leave, all that will be left is the neo-cons and their sheeple supporters. It almost made me sick the way those idiots in the crowd cheered Ghouliani. When did this nation become so stupid as to actually believe "they hate us for our freedom" crap?? :mad:

Anyways, if they do ban Dr.Paul I want to see the republician party destroyed by any means. There are a few good republicians left no doubt but the party has become so infested with the neo-cons and their ideology that it is probably not savable.

What do you guys think?

tnvoter
05-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Because of our response, he won't get banned.

The result would be losing a strong base of the republican party out of disgust of censorship, and thus surely costing them the presidential election.

But I'm not expecting RP to not get nominated, the people believe in Liberty again.

Defeat_the_Neocons
05-17-2007, 11:01 PM
But I'm not expecting RP to not get nominated, the people believe in Liberty again.

I agree. However we do have the whole mainstream media, special interests, etc against us. So we have quite a challenge to convince the sheeple to not go along the the status quo. It is hard to have faith in the American public sometime.

I don't mean to bring pessimism here. We can get him elected(thank god for the internet) if we all try doubly hard. I just sent in another donation today. I plan to send more when I can.

cujothekitten
05-17-2007, 11:02 PM
My thoughts

The republican party splits.
The Neo-Cons lose the election to a democrat
The Neo-Cons soon become extinct
The republicans then regroup and return to their roots
The libertarian republicans then take the next election after Hiljohnobama pushes too far.

MsDoodahs
05-17-2007, 11:15 PM
The GOP fractures, and it is my fervent hope that it is unable to EVER recover.

:)

Hawaii Libertarian
05-18-2007, 05:27 AM
If Dr. Paul is excluded from the debates and not the eventual Republican party nominee, I predict the Republicans will endure the worst landslide loss in any Presidential election in U.S. history. When a huge majority of the voters oppose the Iraq war and you nominate a warmonger as your candidate, that's a recipe for disaster.

Hypothetically speaking, if Dr. Paul didn't get the Republican nomination and ran as a Libertarian, wouldn't it be great if he outpolled the Republican candidate in the general election?

If Dr. Paul isn't on the ballot, I will seriously consider writing him in.

mrapathy
05-18-2007, 08:47 AM
The Republican Party has already Split just look up the Constitution Party and the Libertarian Party. also more moved to independents.

whats left in the Republican party are uninformed propagandized fools.

Ron Paul is best candidate he is drawing support from most political groups. Democrat,Republican and Libertarian.

for more information on libertarian party visit
http://www.lp.org

Democrat party is not without its issues of corruption from same elements destroying the Republican party.

its excellent strategy to divide and conqueror its a strategy that has been carried out in America to keep us divided and
malleable.

Ron Paul Revolution 08

UtahApocalypse
05-18-2007, 03:27 PM
I saw a qoute the other day that sums up my feelings on this:

"Not because im a Republican, Not because im a Democrat, Because I am a American, Ron Paul 08"

Why do we even need "parties" I think its crap and I hope that people will vote Dr. Paul for who he is and what he stands for.

romelll
05-18-2007, 04:03 PM
Well, the rate the GOP is running it will end up on the trash heap of history like the Whig party. The fact that Dr. Paul crosses party lines means he could put the GOP over the top. Obviously, a "group think" of people do not want him to win because he cannot be controlled by lobbyists or the party.

I mentioned Dr. Paul to a couple of guys at work that lean conservative. I asked them to go home and look at a few youtube clips. So far, each one has come back and said "Why isn't the party supporting this guy?"

One went so far as to say (which caught me off guard) "They are afraid of him, which means I like him. It is interesting that they wanted to ban him from any debate. Tells me that conservatives are not in power at the GOP"

It takes each one of us to politely tell people to "check em out"

billv
05-18-2007, 09:23 PM
The Republican Party is already on paper thin ice as it is. We all know the base was disgusted with the typical Washington politics for the last several years. Now throw in a increasingly unpopular war in Iraq, a slowing economy, Bush and other Republicans backstabbing the base on the current immigration bill. Banning Congressman Paul from the debates would definitely break the ice for me. Seems like the Party has a serious messianic complex lately, as evidenced by the audience at the debate.

tnvoter
05-18-2007, 09:35 PM
My thoughts

The republican party splits.
The Neo-Cons lose the election to a democrat
The Neo-Cons soon become extinct
The republicans then regroup and return to their roots
The libertarian republicans then take the next election after Hiljohnobama pushes too far.

hahaha

in a nutshell