PDA

View Full Version : Win Churches To Ron Paul

weatherbill
11-09-2007, 09:13 PM
I have a powerful RP flyer for flyering church parking lots.....pm me your email to get it.

My argument in this christian flyer is that Ron Paul is the only moral one running, since all the others are taking bribes in the form of lobby paid trips and special interest money. The lobbyist don't even come to RPs office because they know DR NO is'nt gonna vote their way.....LOL....so from a moral perspective, RP wins hands down in every way! Hit christians with that one and what can they say???

Another argument is that with the fed printing paper money at will, it is a false weight and measure spoken of in proverbs 11:1 , which God calls an abomination!
WOE! That's another good argument to present to a christian. And this printing money out of thin air at will devalues the savings we already have, so it becomes a form of theft......and the fed charging us about 500 billion a year on the interest is a form of usury, which is also condemned in the bible...... it's the biggest form of usury the world has ever seen!
Surely, when you present these facts to christians of the immorality of the other candidates voting record in leeping the fed in power and Ron Paul standing alone outside all that corruption, anyone, christian or not should see, that the only candidate possible to support morally, is Ron Paul

GeorgiaRPFan
11-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Someone put fliers on cars during mass at my church and it was NOT well received. In fact the priest denounced it the following week from the altar, and the guy was a member of the church. He went on to lose that local election. Personally when someone puts a flyer on my car, I crumple it up and toss it in the back seat. I don't give anyone the time of day if they spam my car.

rs3515
11-09-2007, 10:04 PM
Not a good idea to post flyers on cars in a church parking lot. Hand them out across the street from the church, or do sign waving on public property near the church, but no flyers please.

thesilentcritic
11-09-2007, 10:24 PM
No reason you can't hand them out in person, or post one on the church bulletin board.

It's pretty common among my churchy friends that they have adopted modern neocon-think like it's the eternal will of God. (Anyone watch God's Warriors on CNN?) On the other hand I just don't see who else they can possibly feel good choosing outside of Huckabee. If they don't come back to their senses and their roots this can't be a fun election experience for them.

Colin
11-10-2007, 05:14 AM
I agree with what others have said, but I wanted to add something. At least where I'm from (MA), you lose credibility by quoting obscure bible verses in support of a political or social agenda. Not just that, but Proverbs 11:1 seems to speak more to the immorality of fraud. You may think dollars are fraudulent, but until most people agree, it won't be an effective argument.

pcosmar
11-10-2007, 09:02 AM
I always keep Slim Jims with me at church. I have handed out a couple other fliers too. And I passed on the "Statement of Faith" too other Churches in my area.
Good reception so far.

Matt Collins
11-10-2007, 03:22 PM
I don't see why RP's statement of faith can't be distributed on to cars at churches Sunday morning.

MadTheologian
11-10-2007, 03:43 PM
As a Lutheran who unconditionally subscribes to the Book of Concord of 1530, I find politicking on church grounds reprehensible.

http://www.lcms.org/pages/internal.asp?NavID=575

And many pastors would be teed off if someone campaigns for any person.

pcosmar
11-10-2007, 03:56 PM
As a Lutheran who unconditionally subscribes to the Book of Concord of 1530, I find politicking on church grounds reprehensible.

http://www.lcms.org/pages/internal.asp?NavID=575

And many pastors would be teed off if someone campaigns for any person.

Well, My pastor can't speak on some issues, but he allows me.
I am working to regain his freedom of speech, and preserve the right to worship.

weatherbill
11-10-2007, 04:41 PM
I don't worry what other christians think.....I know the people of God need to be educated and this flyer does it...... I don't have time to patronize people..... there is only till feb 5th and I have alot of churches to hit with these flyers.......sow little reap little, sow alot reap alot.......
some people also need to break thru theur fear and also the false impression out there that it's bad to flyer churches in particular.....silliness! putting a flyer on someones door or window is not harming a flea.........if someone is offended by that, then they need to take their sorry premadonna self to a third world country so they can learn how to stop whining about little things like this...... alot more is at stake here....our country! People need this message, especially the people of God who are being deceived into neo con thinking and not realizing that the whole thing of the dollar, paying for the war, inflation, tax, is all built upon a "false weight" spoken of in Proverbs ch 11:1, where God calls it an abomination....that is just one powerful point in the flyer....... please email me for this flyer and begin an agressive approach....we only have till feb 5th....it is urgent that we get the word out to as many people as possible....it's not like you're giving your entire life away.....it's only 3 months......do something great for the nation for once! NOW IS THAT TIME! Carpe Diem....seize the day!

sugaki
11-11-2007, 01:29 AM
Sorry, but although I agree with Paul's point of printing currency leading to inflation, I flatly disagree with your interpretation of Proverbs 11:1.

The value of currency itself is in constant flux, irrespective to the feds printing money. It inflates and deflates in value. So I suppose buying bonds from another country is also violating Proverbs 11:1? (China and Japan do so to keep their currency value in check). Your esoteric and tenuous interpretation of the verse would only turn off people who go to church.

weatherbill
11-11-2007, 09:02 PM
LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE REPLYING TO GET MY FLYER. w'ERE GONNA ROCK THE CHRISTIAN VOTE! kEEP EM COMING!