PDA

View Full Version : Tweet of the evening

Agorism
01-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Tweet of the evening...

allahpundit Everyone knows the GOP's 11th commandment. But how many know the 12th commandment: DON'T HIT ROMNEY
28 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

blazeKing
01-07-2012, 10:44 PM
Huntsman hit Romney some but he just ended up looking bad. I was surprised Huntsman didn't go after Paul tonight.

jersdream
01-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Ron has ads specifically targeted at Perry, Gingrich, and Santorum. Has gone after Cain, Bachmann, and even Huntsman....he refuses to say a word about Mittens.

bluesc
01-07-2012, 10:49 PM
I consider this tweet from Huntsman's butthurt spokesperson quite interesting.

Timodc Tim Miller
Ron Paul calls MLK his "hero." His newletters called him a "philanderer who beat up his paramours" & "seduced underage girls & boys"

Those guys really hate Ron.

HOLLYWOOD
01-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Actually the most retweeted was:
LIVE FREE or DIE LAUGHING

Crickett
01-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Ron has ads specifically targeted at Perry, Gingrich, and Santorum. Has gone after Cain, Bachmann, and even Huntsman....he refuses to say a word about Mittens.
Why would you even say that? The very first ad show'd a flip-flopping Romney and he has another one, too.

GunnyFreedom
01-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Some people haven't figured out yet that the new RNC proportional delegates rule changes the entire game, and what experience we had between 1972 and 2008 does not actually apply to 2012.

PastaRocket848
01-07-2012, 11:51 PM
He's not attacking mitt because everyone knows who mitt is. He's stated before, he feels his job is to put the info out there that the media doesn't. There's nothing on mitt that hasn't been beat to death already. If someone supports mitt Romney, they do so fully aware of his liberal tendencies. Mitt doesn't attack Ron because Ron is his best ally strategically. He's mitt's wrecking ball. I just hope we can swivel to taking mitt head on before SC, after that it's six weeks of silence and the media narrative will be set.

VictorB
01-07-2012, 11:59 PM
Huntsman hit Romney some but he just ended up looking bad. I was surprised Huntsman didn't go after Paul tonight.

Huntsman knows better than to do it during a debate. Look at what happened to Newt and Santo.