PDA

View Full Version : Betrayal Going Viral on Rick Santorum - Have Fun!

Stardreamer
01-07-2012, 07:03 PM
http://vibrationism.com/going-viral-on-santorum.jpg

Yesterday had many excellent Ron Paul moments. Two of the best in my opinion were this ad - now at 218,344 views and the last 20 seconds of this CNN interview with Ron Paul yesterday...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCQYwem0GHI

"So I would say that its one instruction I give others. I'll give myself the same instruction. We ought to have a little fun in this too because its serious and its very hard work."

Ron Paul - Jan 6 2012

Napolitanic Wars
01-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Wonder why comments are disabled. I think that's the first time the campaign has done that.

InTradePro
01-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Wonder why comments are disabled. I think that's the first time the campaign has done that.

Yes, I noticed that. Unusual.

walt
01-07-2012, 07:13 PM
another sign of certain old media elements of the current campaign staff - it could mean many things -hard to tell

harikaried
01-07-2012, 07:14 PM
Wonder why comments are disabled. I think that's the first time the campaign has done that.I would guess it's because comments about Santorum can get dirty.

bluesc
01-07-2012, 07:15 PM

They have done it before as well. Probably to avoid the retarded conspiracy theory and insulting comments.

Oddone
01-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Aye... The comments would be nothing buy Frothy google santorum jokes.

Napolitanic Wars
01-07-2012, 07:16 PM
I also hope the campaign knows what its doing by attacking a guy who is behind Ron in the polls. If this aired in SC that would be awesome.

freeforall
01-07-2012, 07:17 PM
I would guess it's because comments about Santorum can get dirty.

my thoughts as well. i'm sure Ron doesn't want to be associated with that.

VBRonPaulFan
01-07-2012, 07:18 PM
I also hope the campaign knows what its doing by attacking a guy who is behind Ron in the polls. If this aired in SC that would be awesome.

he's gotta be knocked down to lose his vote in SC or ron has no chance of pulling decent numbers there.

bluesc
01-07-2012, 07:24 PM

It was made for SC.

thoughtomator
01-07-2012, 07:27 PM
RP is clearing the field to give the GOP a clear choice between him and the guy they really really really really and very personally and specifically DO NOT WANT.

Romney has a 25-30% ceiling nationally, tops. If there's only one other candidate left in the race, that guy is the winner. If RP can prevent any other candidate from getting traction and thus the flood of donor money that would result, it's game over for Romney and America finally gets an election with a real choice.

realtonygoodwin
01-07-2012, 07:29 PM

As I understand, it is for South Carolina, mostly. Also, several post-Iowa polls show Santorum ahead of Paul nationally, and of course in South Carolina.

gerryb
01-07-2012, 07:37 PM
yeah this ad is about SC

Newt in 2nd and Santorum in 3rd

Paul FAR behind in 4th. We need to knock them both down and pick up those folks + head off Perry

opinionatedfool
01-07-2012, 07:45 PM
I wish they had included "Rick Santorum" in the title so the video would show up for "Rick Santorum" searches a little easier:( Great news that it's spreading though! Add links on your web sites and to your signatures!

Rudeman
01-07-2012, 07:46 PM
The campaign has made their strategy pretty obvious, if you watched the Wead interview today he said something like 25% of the Republican party is liberal and they support Romney, 70% are conservative, 5% unsure. They're (Ron Paul campaign) are going for the 70%.

Basically take out the rest that are splitting the anti-Romney vote and there will be a lot of room to grow. Then when it's Paul vs Romney that's when you go after Romney (because I'm sure some a good portion of that 70% will go to Romney). If you also noticed the campaign is trying to shape the race as Paul vs Romney (saw Benton doing it the other day, Rand Paul has also done it).

John F Kennedy III
01-07-2012, 07:49 PM
They have done it before as well. Probably to avoid the retarded conspiracy theory and insulting comments.

Conspiracy theory?

fc2008
01-07-2012, 07:49 PM
I wish they had included "Rick Santorum" in the title so the video would show up for "Rick Santorum" searches a little easier:( Great news that it's spreading though! Add links on your web sites and to your signatures!

Theres no Santorum tags for the video either.