PDA

View Full Version : Sweet lord, I think the Huntsman Girls DID do it!

Naraku
01-07-2012, 03:27 PM
We all know about the NH Liberty 4 Paul garbage by now I'm sure. Some of you may know about the Twitter account (https://twitter.com/#!/NHLiberty4Paul). Well I decided to check it out and noticed a few odd things. For one the first tweet has an @ symbol only for Huntsman with hashtags for Paul, obviously demonstrating a familiarity with Twitter while at the same time making sure Paul's Twitter people would not find out before Huntsman people did. A tweet right at the Huntsman page suggests it was Huntsman people as opposed to a Paul supporter.

Of course, that doesn't tell us who but I noticed some odd things. All the major establishment "conservative" news media were being sent the video in tweets. Notable mentions in the second tweet of the account: Michelle Malkin and Dan Gainor at Fox News. Notable mention in the third tweet: Erick Erickson the head of Red State. The others included in those tweets and the fourth tweet are all major media people. No Paul supporter would perform such a ridiculous habit of tweeting.

So where is the connection to the Hunstman girls? Well, when reading the tweets the second-most recent one caught my eye because it included the unusual hashtag #FITN, that I didn't understand. The Twitter search brings up a slew of inside-the-beltway-type politicos and journalists with not a Paul supporter in sight. I had no idea what it stood for so I did a Google search. Top result BOOM!:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huntsman-daughters/jon-huntsman-new-hampshire-_b_1018113.html

Looking over the Twitter search brings this FITN hashtag up several times with the Huntsman daughters account, people affiliated with the Huntsman campaign, and various inside-the-beltway twitter accounts. I think that's a lock people.

sailingaway
01-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Or it was planted there to make us attack another candidate's children. Not a good idea. Anyone can use any hash tag. My personal suspicion is different. But in any event let's wait until the IP address is tracked down. Shall we? Huntsman masters in victimology.

closing thread.

redmod79
01-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Is Dr. Paul responsible for everything his supporters do? Who cares. It's a crappy YouTube video. People who give it any attention just discredit themselves.

brandon
01-07-2012, 03:30 PM
Nice searching. Not totally conclusive - but I bet it was them.