PDA

View Full Version : Buy Signs on the Nov. 11th for the 15th!!!

Electrostatic
11-09-2007, 07:53 PM
If you are participating in the sign bomb on Dec. 15th please forward this to your Meetups!

If we are going to have a Major sign bomb on Dec. 15th we need to get the orders in this week. I do not know if anyone else has thought of this, but all orders for signs put through the national campaign count as contributions, and then the cost is taken out of cash on hand...

This could be very important in the "split" between those who want a Nov. 11th money bomb and those who don't.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON!!! If you are planning on Money Bombing on November 11th I would STRONGLY encourage you to Money Bomb through this page instead of the normal donation page :http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Detail?no=18

100 signs per $250, and the contributions will count towards the Veterans Day Bump. They will have all of the orders together on one day, they will have a week to place the order, 2 weeks to print the signs, and 10 days to ship them.

This would be PERFECT... They will get the absolute best volume discount available, have time to print them until all the suppliers run out of raw materials, and as many signs as possible will arrive by the 15th of December.

My suggestion is, therefore:

NOV 11th: Sign Order Bomb, all contributions will go to total raised and then subtracted from cash on hand.

DEC 15th Sign Bomb and Rallies.. Every million dollars in sign donations would spread up to 400,000 new signs across the country.

DEC 16th We crush all previous single day fund raising records that the "Top Tier" candidates won't even try to lie about beating it...

Please let me know what you think and pass it on QUICKLY if you agree...

Chris
Edit/Delete Message

Electrostatic
11-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Anybody? Please! :o

Electrostatic
11-10-2007, 01:20 AM
Gah! Do I need to beg? :(

Cindy
11-10-2007, 01:27 AM
My husband called HQ tonight to see if they offered express shipping on signs and he found out that they don't and the lead time right now is 5-7 mailing days.

You will not get your signs in time for the 15th if you order them on the 11th.

Just letting you know so you can plan accordingly.

saltydawg001
11-10-2007, 01:35 AM
The signs will be there on time.... it is DEC 15 not nov. Seems like a good idea.

Electrostatic
11-10-2007, 02:44 AM
My husband called HQ tonight to see if they offered express shipping on signs and he found out that they don't and the lead time right now is 5-7 mailing days.

You will not get your signs in time for the 15th if you order them on the 11th.

Just letting you know so you can plan accordingly.

Yes, Dec 15th, sorry I forgot to put it in the title (The day before the next big one!)

brumans
11-10-2007, 02:50 AM
It doesn't go towards the online ticker, does it?

Even if it does -- $100 worth of signs would only be like $20-$30 donation to campaign based off profit/production costs

Electrostatic
11-10-2007, 02:57 AM
It doesn't go towards the online ticker, does it?

Even if it does -- $100 worth of signs would only be like $20-$30 donation to campaign based off profit/production costs

It should go towards the ticker and if it doesn't they should fix it ASAP... And besides, the 15th sign event is already on the books so to speak. If you need the signs, therefore, why not get them from HQ?