PDA

View Full Version : Another reaction to my bumper sticker...

realtonygoodwin
01-07-2012, 02:34 PM
I was driving to work the other morning, leaving my military neighborhood, when I noticed the guy behind me taking a picture of the back of my car...when we got out of the gate, he pulled up beside and was pumping his fist up and down. I just kind of nodded at him and wondered what he was so excited about. I think he was a Soldier (though I am Air Force, we live on an Army installation), perhaps in PT gear. When we both pulled up to the red light, he motioned me to roll down my window. The he yelled "RON PAUL!! Yeah!!!" at me! He was SOOO excited to see another Ron Paul supporter (he noticed my bumper sticker). It was pretty awesome.

A little while later, I was pulling into my work parking lot, and saw a car I had never seen before. It had two bumper stickers on it - one was a Ron Paul CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN sticker, and one said "The Answer to 1984 is 1776"
I have since seen it a couple days in a row.

What a good start to my day that day.

unknown
01-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Thats awesome and thank you.

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad346/jakesteel1/Ron%20Paul/1f00ee9e.jpg

vechorik
01-07-2012, 03:00 PM
I just love good stories like that!

Gravik
01-07-2012, 03:02 PM
I was driving a couple days ago and saw a blue bumper sticker on the car in front of me. At first I thought dear god it's another Obummer sticker. Turns out it was in fact Ron Paul 2012

:D

purepaloma
01-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Always great to hear stuff like this. Smiling is good !

realtonygoodwin
01-07-2012, 03:17 PM
I was driving a couple days ago and saw a blue bumper sticker on the car in front of me. At first I thought dear god it's another Obummer sticker. Turns out it was in fact Ron Paul 2012

:D

It's a great feeling isn't it?

freedomforever!
01-07-2012, 03:20 PM
I'm thinking about putting a sticker on my bike. :-)

sunsense
01-07-2012, 04:42 PM
I put the bumper stickers on all 4 sides of my van.

So when I am in in traffic or at a stop light, people from any direction can see it. The same when I am parked at the supermarket or home depot, library etc.

The first day I put them on, I got honks, waves and smiles from about 11 people. No one waiting by my van yet but I do carry brochures in my van and pocket and do often talk to people. I have talked to about 7 Republicans in 4 days who say they are seriously considering Ron Paul after my chat and the brochure.

I can't wait till my t-shirts and yard signs arrive !!!

Be assertive when you are out and about. Getting the word out is what it is all about.