PDA

View Full Version : There are alot of great RP vids out there.....To me, this is the best i've seen!!!

Antwan15
01-07-2012, 01:27 PM
http://ronpaulflix.com/2012/01/grassroots-made-video-charlie-chaplin-speech-we-have-lost-the-way/

Many of you have probably seen this already since it's up on RP Flix, but for those who haven't yet...enjoy!

Dsylexic
01-07-2012, 01:35 PM
our people make the best vids of any political cause on earth

Svenskar_för_Ron_Paul
01-07-2012, 01:42 PM
That... Was Awesome

Created4
01-07-2012, 01:49 PM
The producer should identify themselves at the end so people know this is not an official campaign ad.

Was that Robin Williams?? This might be good for the general election, in trying to get Obama supporters, but appealing to the conservative pro-war crowd that we are trying to convince and bring over right now for the GOP nomination, I am not so sure....

helmuth_hubener
01-07-2012, 01:50 PM
our people make the best vids of any political cause on earthBecause our people have the only worthwhile political philosophy on Earth.

neverseen
01-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Amazing video! Join me in NOT POSTING it on any pro ron paul pages but instead join me in blasting EVERY non ron paul page on facebook! CNN, ABC, NRA, NAACP, etc etc!!!

Antwan15
01-07-2012, 02:00 PM
The producer should identify themselves at the end so people know this is not an official campaign ad.

Was that Robin Williams?? This might be good for the general election, in trying to get Obama supporters, but appealing to the conservative pro-war crowd that we are trying to convince and bring over right now for the GOP nomination, I am not so sure....

Are you kidding right now...Truth is truth

Just because some of the moron neocons want to drag us into never ending wars that they themselves will never or have never participated in. We do not need to change the message of peace. If there are some people in S.C. or somewhere else that view peace as an unelectable platform....then FUCK THEM...but the message stays!

iamse7en
01-07-2012, 02:06 PM
This one is my favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

LibertyEagle
01-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Are you kidding right now...Truth is truth

Just because some of the moron neocons want to drag us into never ending wars that they themselves will never or have never participated in. We do not need to change the message of peace. If there are some people in S.C. or somewhere else that view peace as an unelectable platform....then FUCK THEM...but the message stays!

Please watch your language!!

No one is saying to change the message, but there are different ways it can be communicated. For example, to most traditional conservatives that I have ever met, the term "anti-war" brings up images of flower children and leftists. So, things can be approached in different ways so that people's ears can really hear what is being told them.

affa
01-07-2012, 02:12 PM
my favorite 'speech' of all time. brilliantly used here.

thank you, whoever created this.

Antwan15
01-07-2012, 02:13 PM
your right! My bad.

rblgenius
01-07-2012, 02:19 PM
this..

was....

AWESOME!

Tinnuhana
01-07-2012, 03:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_HuFtP8w8

MikeStanart
01-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Amazing, amazing vid.

Although I'm concerned that your typical viewer will see this as: "OH that dude has a hitler mustache, therefore Ron Paul = Hitler"

Sad, but I fear there is some truth to this.

Can we fill the Charlie Chaplan video scenes with something else? I realize it may take away from the video, but nobody is gonna know what the video is from, or know who he even is.