PDA

View Full Version : Let me get this straight

costas
01-07-2012, 12:53 PM
The government forces (through taxation, regulation, etc...) the exportation of all our jobs overseas...

Enables and encourages the massive invasion by tens of millions of illegal aliens, at firs taking jobs that teenagers should work, and later taking jobs in many different blue collar areas...

Hands over our county's wealth, and our childrens future, over to wall street and the banking cartels. Stealing and looting everything in sight, handing it all over to the corporate oligarchs...

Makes making a simple living, a living nightmare...

Makes almost anything and everything illegal...

Builds FEMA prison camps all over the nation, by the HUNDREDS...

Violates the constitution at every turn, even outright eliminating the 4th, 6th, and 14th amendments (while crippling the 1st and working on the 2nd), and makes it LEGAL to arrest people with no charge, and give them a LIFE SENTENCE, or even the DEATH PENALTY, never having been given a trial, and found guilty of ANYTHING...

And meanwhile, the people that brought all this about, are guilty of high treason against this nation, and can violate every law on the books, without being prosecuted, including insider trading, and hundreds of other laws, to help enrich themselves, and consolidate their power...

And then they label YOU as "anti-government", or as a "terrorist", if you hold the opinion that the "government is full of traitors, criminals, thieves, liars, hypocrites, perverts, racketeers, and every other sort of evil imaginable...

So YOU can be put away, tortured and executed for doing NOTHING but acknowledging or speaking the truth, but THEY cannot be prosecuted for any and all felonies imaginable?

Is this REALLY the country that Thomas Jefferson, John Hancock, Patrick Henry, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and all of the other "terrorists founded?

Am I living in the twilight zone, or is this a total Soviet/Deutschland repeat of history?

Just checking to see if I got this straight.

ShaneEnochs
01-07-2012, 01:05 PM
This is what the founders were talking about. We were lulled into complacency. They told us to be ever vigilant so that we would keep our liberty, but unfortunately, the people have forgotten what liberty is about, and have traded it off for a false sense of security thinking "it'll never happen to me."

By the way, welcome to the forums.

Chester Copperpot
01-07-2012, 01:06 PM
welcome aboard

Working Poor
01-07-2012, 01:09 PM
sounds like you got it straight.

costas
01-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Thank you all and yes, unfortunately we have to deal with this crap now.

donnay
01-07-2012, 01:18 PM
The government forces (through taxation, regulation, etc...) the exportation of all our jobs overseas...

Enables and encourages the massive invasion by tens of millions of illegal aliens, at firs taking jobs that teenagers should work, and later taking jobs in many different blue collar areas...

Hands over our county's wealth, and our childrens future, over to wall street and the banking cartels. Stealing and looting everything in sight, handing it all over to the corporate oligarchs...

Makes making a simple living, a living fucking nightmare...

Violates the constitution at every turn, even outright eliminating the 4th, 6th, and 14th amendments (while crippling the 1st and working on the 2nd), and makes it LEGAL to arrest people with no charge, and give them a LIFE SENTENCE, or even the DEATH PENALTY, never having been given a trial, and found guilty of ANYTHING...

And meanwhile, the people that brought all this about, are guilty of high treason against this nation, and can violate every law on the books, without being prosecuted, including insider trading, and hundreds of other laws, to help enrich themselves, and consolidate their power...

And then they label YOU as "anti-government", or as a "terrorist", if you hold the opinion that the "government is full of traitors, criminals, thieves, liars, hypocrites, perverts, racketeers, and every other sort of evil imaginable...

So YOU can be put away, tortured and executed for doing NOTHING but acknowledging or speaking the truth, but THEY cannot be prosecuted for any and all felonies imaginable?

Is this REALLY the country that Thomas Jefferson, John Hancock, Patrick Henry, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and all of the other "terrorists founded?

Am I living in the twilight zone, or is this a total Soviet/Deutschland repeat of history?

Yep, you pretty much got it down pat!

Welcome to the New World Order.

Miss Annie
01-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Yes, you are right! It is a bitter "red pill" to swallow!
Welcome to the forums, and to the good fight! :)

acptulsa
01-07-2012, 02:25 PM
//

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejvyDn1TPr8

Once upon a time we had enough sense not to buy into this crap. And some of us still don't.

Glad to have you among us.

Pericles
01-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Back in the days of the Cold War, I wondered what life was like on the other side of the Iron Curtain. I have a much clearer picture now.

scrosnoe
01-07-2012, 02:37 PM
Welcome costas -- if your post didn't contain the 'f' word I would be wanting to share it, but sadly that harms all we are doing with many segments of the population that we are trying to win over (like us old folks and us Christians and people with a more old fashioned view of what is acceptable in the public venue).

I don't want to in any way spoil your welcome here because you have certainly nailed the basics, but I do want to make you aware that what is posted here is tweeted and shared in feed streams and can either help or hurt the good doctor's image by our conduct / language on this forum.

Hint: You can edit your post if you are willing to do so...

Kylie
01-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Yeah, that about sums it up.

John F Kennedy III
01-07-2012, 04:14 PM

Yep. That's America for you. If you don't like it I'm sure there's room for you at the local FEMA camp.

RickyJ
01-07-2012, 04:21 PM

You got it straight and welcome to the forum.

An enemy has taken over America. Unfortunately few know who that enemy is and what their ultimate goal is for the USA and the world. Speaking about who that enemy is on this forum would probably get you banned or censored all with the good intentions of getting Ron Paul elected as president.

lynnf
01-07-2012, 09:58 PM
yep, you got it. it's been in the works for years, the John Birch Society and others have been on to it since about the 50s and 60s. but no one would listen and the JBS was ostracized by the media for it.