PDA

View Full Version : I want to throw up from anger and frustration.

Thomasjefferson69
01-07-2012, 10:55 AM
http://www.theendrun.com/huntsman-complicit-in-false-flag-style-dirty-trick-against-paul

On account of that and a thousand other things, I am furious and restless. I am studying abroad in Germany, so my ability to be productive is limited. I have a two month break from 15 Feb to 15 April. Spring semester starts thereafter, but I just sent an email to the study abroad director seeing if I can get the $22,000 tuition for Spring refunded.

I plan on going to the states during my break, and staying if I can drop out for a semester without taking a $22,000 hit for it. I am from Tulsa, Oklahoma. I have a car, and I have sufficient capital to campaign most anywhere in the states (assuming I can get a fellow supporter to lodge me). With this in mind, what should I do and where should I go? I don't know if OK is winnable--most republicans I know there are hardcore neocons who love the wars. What super Tuesday state could use my help?

Please advise. Thanks for your time.

Canderson
01-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Honestly, doing well in life is the best revenge. If I was you I would stay in Germany, study, become successful and help the Liberty movement either through your career, or if thats not applicable, through campaign donations and volunteering in the future. I know how you feel, I flew to Germany to study right after the Giuliani debate converted me to paul and only returned long after he dropped out. I recommend staying, studying, enjoying a cold beer, and meeting cool people (Germans are VERY nice if you can get through their ROCK HARD exterior). When you get back the campaign may be over, but you can always train as a campaign manager with Young Americans for Libery and help a liberty candidate run a campaign. Remember times on our side if we don't get frantic, and work diligently.

centure7
01-07-2012, 11:24 AM
You'd be crazy to give up $22,000. You're better off hiring someone in NH for $500 to campaign FOR YOU for the next week. A hell of a lot better. I could personally help fine someone for you if you'd like.