PDA

View Full Version : Debate Predictions

gmc1988
01-07-2012, 12:08 AM
Paul and Gingrich go at it BIG TIME
The Hunstman ad gets brought up
Paul gets more time than usual because of Newt's challenge the other night on CNN and the subsequent 'chickenhawk' comment.
ABC gets upset about the amount of speaking time Dr Paul ends up getting. :D
Dr Paul is at his best on the defense, and will continue to gain in the polls after the debate!

pauliticalfan
01-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Santorum makes a fool out of himself.

jax
01-07-2012, 12:19 AM
ron and frothy are going to battle over iran. i guarentee it. ron will own frothy and get a massive applause from the live free or die audience.

BigByrd47119
01-07-2012, 12:22 AM
ron and frothy are going to battle over iran. i guarentee it. ron will own frothy and get a massive applause from the live free or die audience.

I hope your right, and while I don't doubt that Dr. Paul is correct in his stance, I have my reservations about the applause from the audience...It really comes down to how many people are waking up to the neo-con BS.

RPsupporterAtHeart
01-07-2012, 12:27 AM
Limited time for Ron Paul which is used to make ridiculous attacks against him on irrelevant issues. Santorum is shown once again for what he is, torn apart by moderators and candidates a like. Gingrich continues his collapse. Huntsman is given the softest and most endearing questions which would make puffy pink puppies on pillows puke. Romney's attacks on Obama continue unabated.

So really, just business as usual for a debate. Man I hope wrong gets aggressive and starts demanding the questions a top tier candidate should be getting during primary season.

unknown
01-07-2012, 12:28 AM
Its going to be a 3 on 1.

Romney will stay out of it and appear as though hes above it all.

This is going to be a very tough debate for Dr. Paul.

Know that he's doing his best and the entire establishment is against him.

Its one man and his legion of his dedicated supporters against a bohemuth machine.

freeforall
01-07-2012, 12:34 AM
Its going to be a 3 on 1.

Everyone will be gunning for Ron because he is the frontrunner.

seapilot
01-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Iran will be brought up for everyone to try to gang up on RP.

Newt is going to go Kamikaze on Mitt. Mitt will do very poorly defending himself.

Rick Perry will say something unintelligent and try to attack Santorum.

braane
01-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Debate Predictions

No one watches it. It's up against playoff football.

libertythor
01-07-2012, 12:48 AM
This debate will be nasty in general, and I do suspect that Ron Paul will end up with a lot of speaking time as candidates mention him in their remarks.

I am hoping that Mitt Romney ends up getting attacked left and right and that Ron Paul simply has a strong debate performance.

happyphilter
01-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Detroit Lions are playing in the playoffs; I won't be watching. This isn't a prediction, it's a fact.

joshnorris14
01-07-2012, 01:04 AM
It will be the least viewed debate in the past 2 months.

gmc1988
01-07-2012, 01:51 AM
Detroit Lions are playing in the playoffs; I won't be watching. This isn't a prediction, it's a fact.

I will be back and forth between the game and the debate myself. Good luck to the Lions. It would be awesome to see them win a playoff game or two, considering the hard luck they have had in recent years, but it will be tough against the Saints.

gmc1988
01-07-2012, 01:52 AM
I hope your right, and while I don't doubt that Dr. Paul is correct in his stance, I have my reservations about the applause from the audience...It really comes down to how many people are waking up to the neo-con BS.

I think a lot of people are. Many of my friends were for Huckabee four years ago. A lot of them have come around to support Dr Paul. :)

rblgenius
01-07-2012, 01:57 AM
This debate will be nasty in general, and I do suspect that Ron Paul will end up with a lot of speaking time as candidates mention him in their remarks.

I am hoping that Mitt Romney ends up getting attacked left and right and that Ron Paul simply has a strong debate performance.

this

cdw
01-07-2012, 02:00 AM
While I get why they wouldn't schedule it on a Friday night, I wish they didn't have it on a Saturday night going up against a nfl playoff game. Thursday would have been better.

jax
01-07-2012, 02:01 AM
It will be the least viewed debate in the past 2 months.

The patriots aren't playing so atleast New Hampshirians will watch. Yes, football will hurt it, but the proximity to the primaries should help.

rnestam
01-07-2012, 02:04 AM
Romney will get wailed hard and come out of it wounded. His taking Tea Party and Evangelicals in latest SC poll pushing him to the top will be more important to Gingrich than trying to impress NH, soundbite of the night will be Gingrich telling Romney he is a LIAR to his face and the awkward short circuiting of Robotney will be priceless. Huntsman will go after Paul considering he needs a big showing on Tuesday, and may do some damage. Santorum just being asked about sex with dogs will be the end of his campaign and every time Frothy attacks RP, RP gains 10,000 votes Tuesday.

Okie RP fan
01-07-2012, 02:15 AM
Ron Paul needs to really win over some people during this debate.

He MUST be on his "A" game at all costs.

Perfect time to introduce new supporters and donors.

RickyJ
01-07-2012, 02:23 AM
Santorum makes a fool out of himself.

That's a given. I bet Santorum's campaign staff has been prepping him non-stop to say "African-American, not black or blah. :D

Watch him say black anyway and stick his foot in his mouth again. He can't help himself, his true colors emerge so easily it is amazing he was ever elected to office to start with. He just plain sucks at the deception game. But Romney on the other hand is pro at it. He is too slick though for his own good and comes off as a sleazy used car sales man. Gingrich can always debate well, he just doesn't have the track record to back up his points. Paul hopefully will be ready for the Gingrich attack and handle it well. Paul always wins on ideas but isn't the best debater or speaker in the world, though he has gotten better.

dillo
01-07-2012, 02:25 AM
gingrich is too much of an egotisical maniac to make his focus Ron. He will go after Mitt the most because he needs to take him down to satisfy his ego.

Danemicus
01-07-2012, 02:27 AM
Romney and Santorum to get 60% of the speaking time between them. Gingrich to attach Romney and have a general moan about negative ads, with Romney laughing and/or shrugging off said attacks. Perry to attack Santorum. Gingrich to challenge Romney to a Lincoln-Douglas debate. Perry to challenge Santorum to an arm-wrestle. Romney to challenge Huntsman to a $1 million bet. Ron to get a couple of lame leading questions that infuriate us all. Huntsman to be lavished by the sniveling post-debate review panel on his strong performance, despite the fact it'll be average and generic at best. They'll talk about Gingrich recovering and having momentum after his extremely strong 4th place in IA where he stole one of the three tickets out of there by virtue of "other" taking 3rd. Ron Paul to be briefly mentioned as having answered his 2-3 questions well, but general consensus will be that his campaign suffered greatly due to his last place / 3rd place finish in IA. NH to be hyped as a three horse race between Romney, Gingrich and the "surging" Huntsman, but don't count out new "front-runner" Santorum.

RickyJ
01-07-2012, 02:30 AM
No one watches it. It's up against playoff football.

Plenty of people will watch it. Many football fans also don't vote.

rblgenius
01-07-2012, 02:34 AM
I just wwatched the CNBC debate from Nov 9, 2011. Ron got like 4 questions on the economy and the moderators all laughed at him when he spoke about ending the fed reserve.

RickyJ
01-07-2012, 02:37 AM
I just wwatched the CNBC debate from Nov 9, 2011. Ron got like 4 questions on the economy and the moderators all laughed at him when he spoke about ending the fed reserve.

They are all little brown nose toadies of the elite. If Ron Paul wins and ends the Fed, their efforts at being the chief brown nose their entire lifes will have been wasted.