PDA

View Full Version : (youtube video) Al gore fuming over Cenk defending Raul Paul

nowwearefree
01-06-2012, 10:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDmiocn7XKM&feature=channel_video_title

Qucik Summary:
1 A stupid guy on young turks say Ron Paul is stupid if he tries to use the newsletter to win votes because it will only work in SC etc but not in the national election
2 Cenk tries to clarify by saying Ron Paul wrote those letters in the 90s, therefore it is obvious he is not writing it (if in fact he wrote it) to win the election
3 Al Gore basically mocks Cenk, and wonder why is he so eager to clarify for Ron Paul

My conclusion
1 Al Gore did not invent the internet
2 Al Gore is an asshole
3 Cenk supports Ron Paul and is not bias (even though he is quite childish with a lot of his economic ideas)

pauliticalfan
01-06-2012, 10:17 PM
"Why are you so eager to be fair?" is essentially what Al Gore said. What a douche.

nowwearefree
01-06-2012, 10:19 PM
"Why are you so eager to be fair?" is essentially what Al Gore said. What a douche.
Ya, plus the look on his face
as if he is so smart and "catches" Cenk

PaulConventionWV
01-06-2012, 10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDmiocn7XKM&feature=channel_video_title

Qucik Summary:
1 A stupid guy on young turks say Ron Paul is stupid if he tries to use the newsletter to win votes because it will only work in SC etc but not in the national election
2 Cenk tries to clarify by saying Ron Paul wrote those letters in the 90s, therefore it is obvious he is not writing it (if in fact he wrote it) to win the election
3 Al Gore basically mocks Cenk, and wonder why is he so eager to clarify for Ron Paul

My conclusion
1 Al Gore did not invent the internet
2 Al Gore is an asshole
3 Cenk supports Ron Paul and is not bias (even though he is quite childish with a lot of his economic ideas)

Cenk is more than childish, and you better believe he's biased and doesn't support Ron Paul.

nedomedo
01-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Wait, this is Al Gore "THE RAPIST" criticizing Ron Paul???

Does anyone remember the controversy with Gore attempting a rape on that massage therapist?
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/police_release_tape_of_portlan.html

nowwearefree
01-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Cenk is more than childish, and you better believe he's biased and doesn't support Ron Paul.
afterall Cenk is a liberal, for a liberal to be able to praise Ron Paul so often, it is incredible
could you imagine anyone in the conservative party giving credit to obama ?

He has stated several times he support Ron Paul the most in GOP and he might even choose Ron over Obama
We can't expect people to be all like us, and if they don't agree with us that doesn't mean they are bias and being unfair

moonbat
01-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Hey, lets take it where we can get it for now. Cenks been more fair than most with Ron Paul lately.

Agorism
01-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Al Gore owns the network right?

specsaregood
01-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Ya, plus the look on his face
as if he is so smart and "catches" Cenk

you know gore is his boss on that channel, right?

Current TV, or Current, is a progressive[1] media company led by former U.S. Vice President Al Gore and businessman Joel Hyatt. Comcast owns a ten percent stake of Current's parent company, Current Media LLC.

braane
01-06-2012, 10:34 PM
They all pretty much said... "Ron Paul wrote them in the 90's"

How can they legally get by with that?

rideurlightning
01-06-2012, 10:34 PM
The statements weren't even that bad. Fuck Al Gore.

Patriot0811
01-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Manbearpig's at it again.

nowwearefree
01-06-2012, 10:39 PM
you know gore is his boss on that channel, right?
Wow, i actually did not know that :eek:
I actually thought Cenk is the host and Al Gore is just a guest
Wonder if Cenk will be more cautious with praising Dr Paul after this because clearly Al Gore doesn't like Ron

John F Kennedy III
01-06-2012, 10:41 PM
Hey, lets take it where we can get it for now. Cenks been more fair than most with Ron Paul lately.

Its a play on the left right thing to make it look like he has a bunch of liberal support.

Paulistinian
01-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Wow... Al Gore really hates Ron Paul.... Fuck Al Gore. He will never be President but Ron Paul will...

John F Kennedy III
01-06-2012, 10:42 PM
MANBEARPIG!

I'm awesome :D

ghengis86
01-06-2012, 10:45 PM
MANBEARPIG!

I'm awesome :D

I'm so serial!

JohnGalt23g
01-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Can't decide which Al is more upset over... Ron's fidelity to the Constitution, or Ron's fidelity to the institution of marriage.

We know Al really doesn't care for either.

Patriot0811
01-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Can't decide which Al is more upset over... Ron's fidelity to the Constitution, or Ron's fidelity to the institution of marriage.

We know Al really doesn't care for either.

Scumbag Gore, doesn't give a shit about the people, but 'cares' about the planet.

gmc1988
01-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Wait, this is Al Gore "THE RAPIST" criticizing Ron Paul???

Does anyone remember the controversy with Gore attempting a rape on that massage therapist?
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/police_release_tape_of_portlan.html

The same rules don't apply to Man Bear Pig. He's better than the rest of us!!! Didn't you know that? :D

gmc1988
01-06-2012, 11:59 PM
Cenk is liberal to the core, and I'm sure he has no love for Dr Paul. However, he seems to have at least a semblance of a conscience, and shows that at times. I don't think he is particularly liked by the establishment, as MSNBC was quick to kick him to the curb. Gore, as we all know, is a complete scumbag with no morals or principles. I think that Gore knows that Dr Paul threatens the global status quo, and that includes his money making scam called 'climate change hysteria.'