PDA

View Full Version : Send Judge Napolitano an Email thanking him for standing up for Ron Paul and Liberty

chickensguys
01-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Here is a Link to send the Judge an Email
http://www.judgenap.com/contact/

The Judge has done such a great job standing up for Liberty and Ron Paul and we need to tell him to keep up the good work. The Media may ignore him and the pundits may bash him but the Judge tells the truth.

Email him and tell him to Keep up the good work
Thanks

chickensguys
01-06-2012, 08:25 PM
bump

chickensguys
01-06-2012, 09:03 PM
BUMP

matt0611
01-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Good idea. I'm sure he appreciates it.

Tankbot85
01-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Done and Done.

aowen
01-06-2012, 09:34 PM
To be honest I'm not sure if this is necessary. If you believe he would appreciate, go ahead. The Judge is one of us. If a bunch of people sent me emails thanking me all that would be accomplished is clogging my inbox. I would recommend, however, to support his t.v. show and if you ever get lucky enough to meet the Judge, look him straight in his eyes, shake his hand, and thank him for all that he has done for this country. The Judge does what he does because he loves liberty like it were his child.

eleganz
01-06-2012, 09:42 PM
DONE!

This IS necessary, it ensures that WE'RE paying attention.

No Free Beer
01-06-2012, 09:43 PM
what I wrote:

Judge Napolitano,

I want to thank you for standing up to tyranny and 1984 by defending Congressman Ron Paul. I realize that it is not an easy thing do or put up with, so I thank you. It is not even about defending a single man, in this case Ron Paul, but an idea.

Thanks again

drak
01-06-2012, 09:48 PM
What I wrote:

I'm pretty good at picking out the strings of most of the puppets on the mainstream media. I can not find any strings with you. You are a true patriot. I've always liked your honesty and your support for our personal liberties. Thank you for backing of Ron Paul.

drak

moonbat
01-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Bump and done...

vechorik
01-07-2012, 07:46 AM
We can thank him by recording his program EVERY time -- even twice per day -- it counts as views to his tv ratings.

Join his Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JudgeNapolitano

Post on his FB at least once a week

So, what else can we do?

3thorns
01-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Wasn't sure about Ron Paul there for awhile. BECAUSE the media twist the truth.. .I am glad I have become more educated. Ron Paul has to reach out to the older community. This is what we stand for then and what we should stand for NOW...

LawnWake
01-16-2012, 03:31 PM
Think it would've been better if we'd just make a Facebook page in appreciation of it and like it and post on the wall to sort of 'sign' it, instead of bombing his mail account with what's, very well intended and nice, spam.

Besides, a public page like that would send a message to the media.