PDA

View Full Version : Duncan Hunter says...

chiefsmurph
11-09-2007, 06:47 PM
"Ron Paul is the guy everyone wishes they were related to after his 4 million day"

on Glenn Beck right now. Ron was mentioned earlier in the interview also.

Lord Xar
11-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Did he comment positively otherwise.. we need his votes or endorsement if he gets out of the race.

Pauliana
11-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Glenn Beck is just poking at us - having Duncan Hunter on. So funny.

shepburn
11-09-2007, 06:51 PM
"Ron Paul is the guy everyone wishes they were related to after his 4 million day"

on Glenn Beck right now. Ron was mentioned earlier in the interview also.

bwhahahaha ... I love how our lil effort gave Ron big street-cred with his rivials!

torchbearer
11-09-2007, 06:51 PM
please tell me you are capturing this.... what was beck's reaction?

chiefsmurph
11-09-2007, 06:53 PM
They just passed over it.

Glenn asked him if he was related to Duncan Donuts or something and he replied with that.

starless
11-09-2007, 06:55 PM
They just passed over it.

Glenn asked him if he was related to Duncan Donuts or something and he replied with that.

It seems really, really odd that a candidate would willingly mention a competitor without the host directly bringing it up.... :confused:

Korey Kaczynski
11-09-2007, 06:57 PM
It's also strange since Duncan Hunter called RP a "blame america firster"

LinearChaos
11-09-2007, 06:59 PM
It's also strange since Duncan Hunter called RP a "blame america firster"Yeah, but not anymore, lolol. I don't see him getting into the Fox debate. I hope he sticks in the race though, the more candidates to dilute the war vote the better.

Adamsa
11-09-2007, 07:07 PM
I think Duncan is a good man, but he tends to go along with whatever the party wants, not like our man Ron.

0zzy
11-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Why do I always miss this stuff! Gah!

Goldwater Conservative
11-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Interesting, but I think the only person worse than Hunter is Giuliani. He's bad news as far as I'm concerned.

Dustancostine
11-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Of all of the war mongerers I like Tancredo and Hunter the best. Even though I disagree with him, Hunter is sincere.

Menthol Patch
11-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Who cares about Glenn Beck. I don't care to watch his show unless Ron Paul decides to go on it.

rg123
11-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Duncan is a war profiteer and has made millions on failed weapon programs. He also is one of the sponsers of the Military Commissions Act of 2006. President Bush Signs Military Commissions Act of 2006 (http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/10/20061017-1.html) Brought to you by the same people who brought us the The Patriot Act (http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/patriotact/) Notice the protecting the homeland sign where as in the Military commissions act photo's are protecting America They all make me sick. Duncan is real bad news
and is merely a plant in the election as part of the overall cover up. All of these
guy's in congress are in on the destruction of our country as they each have a part to play. Make no mistake Duncan Hunter works as a Bush insider

steph3n
11-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Duncan is a war profiteer and has made millions on failed weapon programs. He also is one of the sponsers of the Military Commissions Act of 2006. President Bush Signs Military Commissions Act of 2006 (http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/10/20061017-1.html) Brought to you by the same people who brought us the The Patriot Act (http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/patriotact/) Notice the protecting the homeland sign where as in the Military commissions act photo's are protecting America They all make me sick. Duncan is real bad news
and is merely a plant in the election as part of the overall cover up. All of these
guy's in congress are in on the destruction of our country as they each have a part to play. Make no mistake Duncan Hunter works as a Bush insider

I respect Hunter, he doesn't hide his desire for an "Arsenal of Democracy" that is more than i can say for many of the others

V4Vendetta
11-09-2007, 08:10 PM
I think Duncan is a good man, but he tends to go along with whatever the party wants, not like our man Ron.

Yes Duncan is a good man... Just asleep...

I have shook his hand and met him about 3 diferent times.

One time I asked him straight up if he was a member of the CFR... He said no, I'm not.

Just wanted to make sure.... I was already about 90% sure before I asked him.

steph3n
11-09-2007, 08:15 PM
Yes Duncan is a good man... Just asleep...

I have shook his hand and met him about 3 diferent times.

One time I asked him straight up if he was a member of the CFR... He said no, I'm not.

Just wanted to make sure.... I was already about 90% sure before I asked him.

I don't think he is, he is too direct and honest for them. Plus he is totally against their north american plans, but i think he is a bit misguided in building some dual layer fence when it will just have some dual ladders to get around it :D

jj111
11-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Duncan Hunter is in this mainly to pave the way for his son to take his place when he retires. Oh, did he mention, by the way, that his son is right there in Iraq fighting alongside our troops? He mentions that every 60 seconds that he speaks.