PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Volunteers for a New Video.

JnyBlu
01-06-2012, 05:36 PM
First of all, this is my first post here, so hello to everyone.

I'm working on putting together a grassroots promotional video for Ron Paul and I need as many volunteers as possible.

I wrote a speech of sorts entitled 'I Am An Individual'. I need as many Ron Paul supporters as possible of all different races, ages, etc. to record a short video of themselves reciting the speech. You would then need to upload the video somewhere that I can download from. I will then take all the videos and edit them together into one reading of the speech, with a different person reciting each line.

This will only work if we have lots of people make videos and there is diversity among those that contribute. You don't have to do any editing. I'll give youvery specific instructions. If you have a way to record a decent quality video of yourself talking, I will guide you through the rest.

If you are interested at all, send me an email at:

daveatblinders@gmail.com

I will send you a copy of the script and detailed instructions and you can decide if you would like to take part.

EDIT: It was suggested that I provide a link for any other videos I've made, so here is a link to my most recent one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9LBtsubjiw&hd=1

Also, I want to make clear that if all you have is a webcam, that will be fine for this project, as long as the video and audio are clear.

vechorik
01-06-2012, 05:54 PM
I'm white, 60 year old female with salt and pepper hair -- I'll do it (southern accent and all)

Welcome!

Mckarnin
01-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Thanks for emailing me back so quickly. I'm in.

JnyBlu
01-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Thank you to both of you for responding. If you know of anywhere else to spread the word, feel free to refer them to this post or give them my email address. Thanks again.

Ray
01-06-2012, 06:57 PM
I'm Chinese

vechorik
01-06-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm Chinese

:-)

JnyBlu
01-06-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm Chinese

Hey there Ray. Send me an email at daveatblinders@gmail.com and I'll send you more info on the video. I'd love for you to participate.

Juliet*
01-08-2012, 12:59 AM
Hey, Dave! This sounds like a really good idea. I'm the girl who produced the "Pin Ups for Ron Paul" 2012 Calnedar. I'd do it and I bet I coudl get most of the girls to do it, too ;) We have blondes, redheads, brunettes, Asians and Latina ladies.MIght be able to get our Dec. Model from '08 (who is African American) to do one for you, too. I'd need to get her your script. Dropping you an e-mail next ~

Juliet
www.PinUps4RonPaul.com

JnyBlu
01-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Hey, Dave! This sounds like a really good idea. I'm the girl who produced the "Pin Ups for Ron Paul" 2012 Calnedar. I'd do it and I bet I coudl get most of the girls to do it, too ;) We have blondes, redheads, brunettes, Asians and Latina ladies.MIght be able to get our Dec. Model from '08 (who is African American) to do one for you, too. I'd need to get her your script. Dropping you an e-mail next ~

Juliet
www.PinUps4RonPaul.com

Hey Juliet. I'm glad to have you on board and of course I'd love for all the girls at Pin Ups for Ron Paul to participate. The videos have started to come in slowly. I can't wait to get to work on it.

To anyone else who hasn't already, if you'd like to participate, please send me an email at daveatblinders@gmail.com

vechorik
01-08-2012, 09:54 AM
I'm having trouble making my video (I cry during the last 6 statements)

JnyBlu
01-08-2012, 10:29 AM
I'm having trouble making my video (I cry during the last 6 statements)

Oh wow. I certainly didn't want to make anyone cry. If you can't finish the whole thing, that's alright though. Most likely, I'm only going to be using one or two lines from each person anyway, so just do what you can and I'll be more than happy.

JnyBlu
01-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Just a quick update. I've had over 40 people show interest and 7 videos submitted so far. If anyone else is interested, please contact me. Could definitely use a little more diversity.

vechorik
01-09-2012, 06:43 AM
Sending an old woman video to you today ;-)

Ray
01-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Uploading my videos right now, will send you an email with the links once Youtube is done processing them.

JnyBlu
01-10-2012, 02:59 AM
Uploading my videos right now, will send you an email with the links once Youtube is done processing them.

Thank you Ray. I got them all downloaded. You did a fantastic job.

vechorik
01-10-2012, 08:23 AM

+ thanks for helping!

vechorik
01-10-2012, 03:09 PM
This afternoon uploading man - 60 - white beard - blue work shirt (4th one so far).

JnyBlu
01-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Thank you to all that have submitted. I'm up to 15 videos submitted. I still need quite a few more for the project. Kind of surprised this has been so hard. There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Ron Paul supporters out there. Come on everyone. I promise it's not hard, and really doesn't take that much time. :)