PDA

View Full Version : Boston Globe endorses the next pimped establishment choice to derail RP

Lord Xar
01-06-2012, 04:00 PM
... they forego Mitt this go around and endorse silver spoon Huntsman.

It is pretty obvious they are trying to derail RP momentum in the early states by siphoning votes so RP can't place 1st or 2nd.

Hopefully N.H. is smarter than Iowa and recognizes these shennanigans by the media.

gb13
01-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Boston Globe is a liberal rag. No surprise there.

roc_rob
01-06-2012, 04:13 PM
I am expecting the cycle to continue next with heavy press on Gingrich for SC. I think there is clear media bias against Paul, but this trend can also be explained in part as simply being good for ratings. It happens to work out extremely well for Mitt, and so I think the establishment is running with it. They aid in building up candidates just enough to divert focus, and then move on swiftly. Candidates sensing their moment to shine use attacks against Paul as a media stepping stone to get within striking distance of Romney. Paul is effectively relegated to guard dog status for Romney's campaign.

I think Paul campaign focus needs to shift away from the candidate of the week, and instead set its sites on both Mitt and Obama.