PDA

View Full Version : Radio Ads for Ron Paul/Colorado ASAP

speciallyblend
11-09-2007, 06:08 PM
http://kennygriffin.chipin.com/radio-ads-in-summiteaglelake-counties-colorado

We just made A Chip In for Radio Ads to be run in Summit/Eagle/Lake counties in Colorado.
SUMMARY OF AD, 30 second ad
The focus of the ad will be www.ronpaul2008.com 3 issues(ending the iraq war/irs and getting state rights back,that will play well here. Also meetup.com ron paul groups and our local group Snowboarders/Skiers for Ron Paul and the location of our first meet up and fundraiser(located in summit or vail,we will pick the place in next few days), our main focus is to get people registered republican and to get involved in the caucus process. This should also yield local news coverage and newspapers:)

Adjustments will be made,but thats the jist of the ad,you will not be dissapointed,once the ad is produced ill post,but once again they will not produce the radio ad until i pay them 320 bucks

The radio station KSMT will produce the radio ad,i will give him a general script but let them make the ad.

PLEASE HELP WITH THIS CHIP IN,we can easily get a majority to Vote for Ron Paul,i have done grassroots work here,i know the pulse,thank you kenny

http://kennygriffin.chipin.com/radio-ads-in-summiteaglelake-counties-colorado

PS the support here could definetly help www.ronpaul2008.com our focus is to let people know of the 4.3 million as well as how they can help get involved, any questions please ask.

NOTE,THEY WONT PRODUCE THE AD UNTIL I PAY THEM,summary of the 30 second ad is above.

terlinguatx
11-09-2007, 06:27 PM

speciallyblend
11-09-2007, 06:37 PM
If anyone can help out it would be great,I'm gonna post to other groups in meetups as well,im new to the meetup stuff.

speciallyblend
11-09-2007, 07:10 PM
If someone wants to help me write the script ,that would be great,but we will need to talk one on one so we can be direct for this area,since i have already helped a majority of voters pass several amendments in our 3 counties;) just im me on yahoo snowshoehippie. i have to dj tonight so probably can work on it tomorrow ,but the summary is there on post;)

REMEMBER,im trying to help Ron Paul,so lets do this

speciallyblend
11-10-2007, 12:25 PM
PLEASE PLEASE DONATE, we hope to have this chip in done by the 23rd, PLEASE HELP spread the message to our counties.Where we can easily get a majority vote for Ron Paul,but we have to focus on the caucus process,so we need to spread the message asap.

me3
11-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Let's dig deep for this folks. $320 is a pittance to make an impact in Colorado and boost their grassroots.

speciallyblend
11-10-2007, 02:17 PM
ello, wow did you see the cnn interview,pinch me:) ,we could use your help in Colorado,I was just emailed from a supporter in the Aspen area forming another Ron Paul Group ,Great News,we can get huge support in the central co mtn area,there could be a huge boost in www.ronpaul2008.com donations,if we can just inform the people;) please help, donations have come in, the more money, the more radio and free news coverage from local papers.

We hope more informed people will donate more money to www.ronpaul2008.com ,please help thanks kenny

Matt Collins
11-10-2007, 03:58 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=31728
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=25536&page=2

J Free
11-10-2007, 04:50 PM
speciallyblend - Why are you gonna spend money on radio ads? You only need to get 10-25 people per precinct up in the mountains (except in Vail) to capture delegates. The GOP is already dead up in the mountains. Just take it over precinct by precinct.

me3
11-10-2007, 11:46 PM
bump

beerista
11-11-2007, 12:06 AM
speciallyblend - Why are you gonna spend money on radio ads? You only need to get 10-25 people per precinct up in the mountains (except in Vail) to capture delegates. The GOP is already dead up in the mountains. Just take it over precinct by precinct.

Hey, speciallyblend, interested to get your take on this. Especially since I'm the one trying to form the Aspen meetup. I know this is a heavily non-Republican area, but I haven't yet been to the GOP meetings (hoping to start going in the next couple of weeks) trolling for delegates, so I wonder if you have any insight about the accuracy of this statement. Comments?

FWIW, I actually think radio ads, especially of a non-traditional-Republican variety, would play well around here. Do you get Conniff's (sp?) show? Haven't listened in a while so don't know what his take on Paul is, but last I heard him, he was certainly more fair-minded than any of the neo-con talk show hosts.

BTW, contributed. Good going over there.

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 06:04 AM
speciallyblend - Why are you gonna spend money on radio ads? You only need to get 10-25 people per precinct up in the mountains (except in Vail) to capture delegates. The GOP is already dead up in the mountains. Just take it over precinct by precinct. dillion/silverthorne/keystone/breckenridge/frisco/leadville/vail/beaver creek/edwards/eagle. Its not as easy as it sounds,We need to expand this message,plus the big battle is just getting them to be republican,yes the gop is dead,thats why its going to be harder to get people to join,since no one here trusts a republican.

because i work 65 hrs a week almost and there are 3 counties with about a total over 35 precincts maybe a few more.

This one person isnt going to get 25 people in all precincts in the next 30days without help from others.

The jist of the ad is to get others to help AND TO GET ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO OWN 1-20 MILLION DOLLAR HOMES TO DONATE MONEY TO THE oops caps, www.ronpaul2008.com of course if your gonna fly out here and canvas all the precincts in eagle/summit/lake counties??? teasin

I'm trying to get the message out,have you tried to get people to register republican up here? thats the battle,then you have to actually get them to be delegates,votes dont matter,its a caucus state,and your dealing with the GOP.

We need help,please help if not then it wont get done.

We need to organize 20-25 people in each precinct,we need more volunteers,we need to expand ron pauls donations and to do this we need to inform our citizens in our 3 counties . I work 40-55 hrs at a hotel a week,i also dj 2-4 gigs a week,im trying to pay my bills,I have 6000 credit debt,my heat furnace just blew up so its not working.please help this radio ad chip in if you can thanks kenny busting ass for RON PAUL

We really need help.I promise im doing the best i can.We need to expand the message and get people with money to help us locally and nationally.

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 06:05 AM
Hey, speciallyblend, interested to get your take on this. Especially since I'm the one trying to form the Aspen meetup. I know this is a heavily non-Republican area, but I haven't yet been to the GOP meetings (hoping to start going in the next couple of weeks) trolling for delegates, so I wonder if you have any insight about the accuracy of this statement. Comments?

FWIW, I actually think radio ads, especially of a non-traditional-Republican variety, would play well around here. Do you get Conniff's (sp?) show? Haven't listened in a while so don't know what his take on Paul is, but last I heard him, he was certainly more fair-minded than any of the neo-con talk show hosts.

BTW, contributed. Good going over there.

ill call you this morning k;)

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 06:48 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=31728
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=25536&page=2

I'll look into those threads(i have seen before thanks for posting;),We also should get a good deal as well,maybe more talk on radio as well,since another member of the group knows people at ksmt,plus i know we have a friendly local editor for our local papers so it should snowball as well;) we should be able to easily get a majority vote,but the real goal is to get people involved in the caucus process and the republican party. We are gonna try to organize our 3 counties here,plus another member is from aspen and is organizing another group there. We need to really focus on the central colorado because the support here would be overwhelming and hopefully alot of donations should come into www.ronpaul2008.com. I'm not sure many in the forums understand how much money is in this region??? of course im the poor person hehe,but i make ends meet to enjoy the mtn lifestyle like most.

We should be able to get a spike here for national hq and im going to work hard to get the word out,but we will need volunteers and more help. I'm doing my best and im stretched thin already,so anyone in our region that can help or outside of colorado please do. You can contact me at yahoo under snowshoehippie or my website www.coloradosbestdjs.com

When we have the fundraiser,im going to donate all my time and services for free, dj and top sound equipment(thats where my debt is:( anyway i hope we can pull this off,we will video tape and post all info on this forum to let people know whats going on. I have done alot of grassroots here.I know we can get majority support in central colorado and many other places in colorado.

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 07:33 AM
J Free gonna add your blog to our meet up and pass on to aspen to;)

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Script for Ad coming soon,thanks to ronpaulforum members:) Please donate,this ad will be produced by ksmt radio and will further donations to the national campaign by educating people about Ron Paul all over our ron paul friendly coutnies,thanks for your help:) Script coming soon;)