PDA

View Full Version : Reminder

aravoth
11-09-2007, 06:05 PM
The republican youtube debate is on the 28th of this month. Take 30 seconds out of your days and submit good questions. Direct some to the good Dr. But also be sure to talk about us going broke, and how can any of them think they will fight the war when the dollar crashes.

Load it up, make it hard, we own youtube, we own the internet. We have the ability to make life hell for every other canidate that night. We just have to flood youtube with questions, good ones too. Remember not to direct all questions to RP, make them hard. Good honest questions. The average person is scared about the economy, but they don't understand the way the economy works. Ask tough questions directed to the other canidates. But don't mention the CFR or the NWO, most people have no clue what you are talking about. Ask hard questions about econ, the war, and cival liberties. Ask why we need the patriot act, say something to the effect of, "I fear no terrorist and don't need to be spied on, tell me why you are so afraid of weak people like that". You get the idea.

Anyway, I thought if we bombarded YT with questions, our odds at getting them on air would increase dramatically.

Jobarra
11-09-2007, 06:21 PM
I have a question they would be insane to ask the other candidates, but it's a simple basic question that I think MUST be asked of the candidate and that Ron Paul would slam dunk in their faces. There would be no room for being shifty with this question. However, I don't have a web cam :( Would love if someone could ask the question in a clear voice.

An even better idea would be to get multiple people asking the same question again and again.

Anyone know of any cheap web cams that still work fairly well? Would rather send most of my money as donations instead of web cam stuff.

aravoth
11-09-2007, 06:28 PM
I saw a few logitech webcams for sale at wal mart for about 15 bucks a piece.

Jobarra
11-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Wow, that IS cheap. I'll have to check that out, thanks.

xerxesdarius
11-09-2007, 06:43 PM
I would ask the candidates why they act like Democrats?

Ron Paul Quote In US News today: I think they've lost their way from their traditional beliefs of being conservatives. They are big spenders. They pass entitlement programs, create new departments. They pass more regulations. They have prompted a monetary crisis because of their irresponsibility. And they haven't lived up to their foreign policy that they've generally followed in the past—less intervention than the Democrats overseas. . . .

NewEnd
11-09-2007, 06:51 PM
What is more likely to end America, terrorist attack or a collapsed economy?

aravoth
11-09-2007, 06:54 PM

Thats what I'm talking about

NewEnd
11-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Thats what I'm talking about

I dont have a web cam, somebody else do it.

terlinguatx
11-09-2007, 07:00 PM

kylejack
11-09-2007, 07:01 PM

That frames everything so fantastically well.

xerxesdarius
11-09-2007, 07:02 PM
I may be wrong, but don't they submit the highest ranked questions to the candidates? Perhaps we need to:

1. Decide on what the best 10 or 15 questions would be to highlight Dr. Paul and demolish the other candidates;
2. Assign out the questions to be read passionately by those of us on the forum that want to; and
3. Use our massive internet pull to vote them to the top.

Anyone agree?

xerxesdarius
11-09-2007, 07:05 PM
I'll start us out by recommending the following questions:

1. What is more likely to end America, terrorist attack or a collapsed economy? (not mine of course);
2. Why has the Republican administration of George Bush and the Republican Congress increased federal spending 150% from Bill Clinton's largest budget?

I'd be glad to read one as well, just have to hit WalMart for a webcam. :)

Shink
Looks like a running list should be compiled so you with cams have a bunch to choose from.

Mine: How would the Old Right deal with today's issues and how do you differ and WHY?

kylejack
Romney: Aw shucks, I love America! It will never end!
Giuliani: Well, we actually dealt with this on SEPTEMBER 11TH, when the terrorist attack on SEPTEMBER 11TH did cause a collapse of the economy on SEPTEMBER 11TH and we worked hard to get things back on track after SEPTEMBER 11TH. SEPTEMBER 11TH SEPTEMBER 11TH; SEPTEMBER 11TH, to wit: SEPTEMBER 11TH.
Thompson: Economy GOOD! Terrorists BAAAAD!
McCain: I will chase the terrorists to the gates of hell!

Mark
11-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Wow, that IS cheap. I'll have to check that out, thanks.

Maybe do a search and compare other people's comments reviews ect about
price/quality ect..

many times.. you'll find something less expensive with higher quality
than just looking at store prices will tell you..

constituent
11-09-2007, 07:08 PM
what effect can we expect further aggressive actions (for instance, a pre-emptive strike on Iran or Pakistan) in the middle east and the resulting instability to have on efforts to prevent proliferation of weapons of mass destruction?

Daveforliberty
11-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Huckabee: If we break the economy, we'll fix it.

kylejack
11-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Huckabee: If we break the economy, we'll fix it.

And if the terrorists break the economy, they have a duty to fix it. Haha!

Eric21ND
11-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Is there a page where you can see all the youtube videos made so far?

LinearChaos
11-09-2007, 07:24 PM
or a page where people could get together and craft great questions? :p

I think it would be best to ask the other candidates the really tough questions.

Huckabee can easily be drilled on the dollar with his fiscal record.

Of course, if you really wanted to "go there", I guess you could ask him about Wayne Dumond.

LBT
11-09-2007, 07:52 PM
If there isn't already, we should have a website that has a list of cons for all the Republican and the top Democrat candidates.

These allow the many supporters to fire back weaknesses in other candidates to their supporters and to offer loaded questions such as those posed by Avaroth above.

eg.
Criticism:
Mitt Romney has changed his position on abortion for political expediency.

Possible Question:
Mitt, in the past you have changed your opinion on abortion to positions that seemed to have served political ends, so why should we believe that your opinions today won't change for political convenience in the future?

Hurricane Bruiser
11-09-2007, 08:04 PM
If elected President, what new Constitutional Amendments, if any, do you see a need for to preserve civil liberties in this country?

mrchubbs
11-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Someone should dress up like a drag queen and ask Rudy Giuliani this question:

My question is for Rudy Giuliani, in reading your 3rd quarter FEC filings I noticed you like to stay at rather expensive hotels and country clubs, but that doesn't bother me as much as the unethical (but not illegal) practice of paying your own security company over 130 thousand dollars. Did you do this because you don't trust other security companies or because you wanted to line your pockets?

Yeah, that will never get aired... another one...

"This question is for every candidate except Ron Paul. When Ron Paul is your party's nominee, will you support his candidacy?"

I guess this one won't either. oh well.

AceNZ
11-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Can you explain how killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis helps to improve our national security or reduce future terrorism?

Do you have any suggestions on how to reduce government spending?

How big of a threat do you think terrorists pose to most Americans?

What are your ideas for things the government should do to help improve the economy?

If a country like Iran were to develop nuclear weapons, what motivation do you think they might have to overtly or covertly use them against the United States?

What would your approach be to winning the war on terrorism?

Would you continue the war on drugs? If so, what would your approach be to winning?

I understand that government spending is only partly financed by taxes, with the rest being borrowed either from investors or from the Federal Reserve. Where does the Federal Reserve get the money that it loans to the government?

Do you think Americans should be prepared to sacrifice additional personal liberties as part of the war on terrorism?

We were told originally told that the reason for going into Iraq was to find weapons of mass destruction. The Bush Administration has since said that bringing democracy to Iraq is now one of the main goals. In your view, why are we still waging war in Iraq?

With the military stretched a little thin, and with the ongoing unrest in the world, would you endorse reinstatement of the draft?

noxagol
11-09-2007, 10:25 PM
"This is for Rudy and Mitt, are you guys in the right party? You both have supported severe gun control measures, abortion, massive taxes, and illegal immigration. Are you sure you are the ones in the wrong party? You sound like Democrats"

Richandler
11-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Thanks aravoth for making this topic because I've been trying to remind people in all other topics but the can't seem to stop talking about the Fox News debates... Anyway I'll be submitting a video or 2 hopefully we dominate the show.

aravoth
11-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Bump, there's already a lot of questions up there, not seeing many that are RP oreinted, get to work people!