PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun, a GOP Primary flowchart

SonofThunder
01-06-2012, 10:07 AM
I whipped this up in about 5 minutes this morning. I know it's not that amazing, but I thought it was worth sharing. I encourage you to do your own!!!

http://itsmyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ChooseyourGOPCandidate.png

Acala
01-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Lol! I think it is great and could be made even better! In fact I think it could be made good enough to be a handout.

Philhelm
01-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Brilliant!

Acala
01-06-2012, 01:26 PM
But it could be more substantive and include bank bailouts, mandatory healthcare, endless war, etc.

SonofThunder
01-06-2012, 01:51 PM
But it could be more substantive and include bank bailouts, mandatory healthcare, endless war, etc.

Of course. That's why I said it wasn't amazing :-)

Make your own!

Acala
01-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Of course. That's why I said it wasn't amazing :-)

Make your own!

I was trying to encourage you to just do the work for me. I'm lazy like that.

aGameOfThrones
01-06-2012, 02:06 PM
I was trying to encourage you to just do the work for me. I'm lazy like that.

+1

Philhelm
01-06-2012, 02:15 PM

Most of the American people want, nay crave, bank bailouts, mandatory healthcare, and endless war.

Acala
01-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Most of the American people want, nay crave, bank bailouts, mandatory healthcare, and endless war.

If that is true, we are screwed. Which is certainly one of the possibilities. But I NEVER thought a true advocate of liberty like Ron Paul would ever get anywhere close to this far. This is a miracle. So there may be more to this miracle in store for us.

Philhelm
01-06-2012, 02:31 PM
If that is true, we are screwed. Which is certainly one of the possibilities. But I NEVER thought a true advocate of liberty like Ron Paul would ever get anywhere close to this far. This is a miracle. So there may be more to this miracle in store for us.

Ron Paul is doing very well considering all of the forces stacked against him. However, the fact that people really think that the likes of Romney and Santorum are what's best for America is really disheartening. I can understand Romney, but Santorum...really? Really Iowa? It doesn't matter, since I'm confident that Santorum will go nowhere and it will be between Romney and Paul nationally. On the other hand, idiots never cease to surprise me.

BrendenR
01-06-2012, 04:41 PM

Well, remember, they've been told to crave these things. Over and over. Once people are educated to the horrible side effects, they tend to find the dish less appealing. :cool:

123tim
01-06-2012, 05:38 PM
There's one glaring mistake with your flowchart......Your chart has five outcomes when, in fact, everyone should be voting for Ron Paul. :)