PDA

View Full Version : *MEETING THIS SATURDAY* How to WIN CALIFORNIA for Ron Paul @ LA Liberty HQ

eleganz
01-05-2012, 11:42 PM
Everything you need to know is in the facebook event, if you're coming and can't join, just let me know and I will invite you. Please read the entire description so you know what is going on and what to bring.

https://www.facebook.com/events/292113424173454/

If you're in the California area and want to be active, this is the meeting to attend. We're going through a lot of information this meeting and formulating a winning plan to get all of California's 172 delegates. Yes, CA is a large chunk of the pie.

Paulistinian
01-05-2012, 11:50 PM
I don't have a Facebook but would like to attend... I will not be able to stay til 7.. Is that ok?

LiveForHonortune
01-05-2012, 11:56 PM
California is near the end though. I know California is a Paul stronghold GOP wise but Obama is still dominating in California's polls. Getting California to go red is near damn impossible.

eleganz
01-06-2012, 12:07 AM
I don't have a Facebook but would like to attend... I will not be able to stay til 7.. Is that ok?

If you saw the event and have the address, that is all you need to know. Bring laptop/cell phone to phone bank and/or receive training. Bring food/snacks if you wish. See you there!

1728 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, CA

Liveforhonor, yes, California is near the end, we will still work hard and try our best to cover our state. This has nothing to do with Obama, we're competing for GOP delegates, 172 of them, which 169 of them are bound. I'm not sitting idly by as Romney takes all of our delegates with his pompous assed wall st. money.

eleganz
01-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Bump.

Dsylexic
01-06-2012, 12:54 AM
California is near the end though. I know California is a Paul stronghold GOP wise but Obama is still dominating in California's polls. Getting California to go red is near damn impossible.

to quote your own signature: It has only begun.lets get the nomination first

rblgenius
01-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Join if you are in Cali. I'm in Virginia unfortunately :(

eleganz
01-06-2012, 02:00 AM
Hope more people in Southern California can see this and attend.

seekingliberty
01-06-2012, 02:03 AM
Wish we were closer. :(

eleganz
01-06-2012, 09:53 AM
buuump

Created4
01-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Is there a realistic chance California delegates could all go to Ron Paul? If we stayed second to Romney until then, that could make it interesting...

eleganz
01-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Is there a realistic chance California delegates could all go to Ron Paul? If we stayed second to Romney until then, that could make it interesting...

Only as realistic as the effort you put into winning.

Great effort = great results
Average effort = average results
bad effort = bad results

Are you coming to the meeting? I hope so :)

Emmitt2222
01-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Meeting is 4am to 11am? :confused:

I will try my best to make it.

Created4
01-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Only as realistic as the effort you put into winning.

Great effort = great results
Average effort = average results
bad effort = bad results

Are you coming to the meeting? I hope so :)

Not sure I can make it to the meeting, but it would be nice to see stuff put online somewhere regarding registering to vote, how to become a delegate, etc.

eleganz
01-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Meeting is 4am to 11am? :confused:

I will try my best to make it.

I'm reading 12-7pm

Let me know where you see 4-11 and I'll change it.

See you there! don't forget to read the description so you know what to bring (mainly laptop/cellphone to phonebank)

eleganz
01-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Not sure I can make it to the meeting, but it would be nice to see stuff put online somewhere regarding registering to vote, how to become a delegate, etc.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/delegate/

Register to vote, you can go to USPS and pick up a reg. form.

Please PM me so I can send you the meeting minutes. I highly encourage you to be here if you can help it, lots of crucial information will be discussed. Its good to meet the locals too.

Emmitt2222
01-06-2012, 11:49 AM
I'm reading 12-7pm

Let me know where you see 4-11 and I'll change it.

See you there! don't forget to read the description so you know what to bring (mainly laptop/cellphone to phonebank)

Ah, when I logged in it changed to the correct time. I guess it has an odd default time-zone. Thanks for the info and setting all this up.

eleganz
01-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Ah, when I logged in it changed to the correct time. I guess it has an odd default time-zone. Thanks for the info and setting all this up.

Its all good.

And don't thank me, its a group effort, we're all equal in our efforts.

Spread this to your RP friends or curious people, we need all hands on deck tomorrow.

eleganz
01-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Bump for afternoon LA forum(ers)

eleganz
01-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Anybody from LA seeing this? meeting is tomorrow!

Libertydad88
01-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Venice Beach? Couldn't have found anywhere a bit more centrally located for the SoCal HQ?

eleganz
01-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Venice Beach? Couldn't have found anywhere a bit more centrally located for the SoCal HQ?

It is an office that is volunteered by a supporter. I'm not fond of driving 35 miles to get there but its what we gotta do.

Where are you from? if we're close, we can carpool.

seawolf
01-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Please post the minutes on the RP Forums....under California Primary.....I am from Central California and would love to help.....

Maximus
01-06-2012, 08:00 PM
I'm in San Diego and work Sundays, please post your minutes and plan afterwards so I can help down here.

eleganz
01-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Please post the minutes on the RP Forums....under California Primary.....I am from Central California and would love to help.....

Will do!

You and Maximus have PM.

Libertydad88
01-06-2012, 08:13 PM
It is an office that is volunteered by a supporter. I'm not fond of driving 35 miles to get there but its what we gotta do.

Where are you from? if we're close, we can carpool.

Moreno Valley here, about an hour and a half away... thanks anyways :-)

eleganz
01-06-2012, 08:53 PM
bump for more LA members, I know you guys are out there.

eleganz
01-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Last bump of the day before tomorrow's meeting.

FluxCapacitor
01-07-2012, 01:15 AM
See you tomorrow!

eleganz
01-08-2012, 04:36 PM
I'd like you to know that I truly appreciate you for coming out today to support the CHAMP. We all met new FAMILY, got tons of planning & work done and enjoyed the old man straight up demolishing his opponents in the New Hampshire debate (5% bump in the polls anybody?)

This is only the start of our battle to win California (the big prize, 172 delegates), stomp Romneycorp and eventually take the white house (Obama-who?)

We will consistently keep in touch with you for all RonPaul-California-VICTORY-related events.

So stay active on:

www.ronpaulcountry.com - national Ron Paul grassroots database
LALibertyHQ - facebook group
PhonebankersforRonPaul - facebook group
www.meetup.com

To be a delegate (mandatory for everybody asap):
www.ronpaul2012.com/delegate

Don't forget to stay in contact with:

Raymond To for Southern California grassroots supporting Nevada Caucus

Christopher David for volunteer database information, & LALibertyHQ scheduling

Nick Hankoff for LA County Republican Liberty Caucus

Calvin Lee (me) for delegate, congressional districts/precincts field operations

Ben Adhoot for all phonebanking and/or training

Robert Vaughn for all central committee, county, state, and official campaign

:related inquiries

In Ron we trust,
Calvin RonPaul Lee

See you at the 2013 Presidential Inauguration.