PDA

View Full Version : Don't only preach to the converted. REACH THE UNDECIDED (Promotional FREE TEA)

Cimbri
11-09-2007, 05:32 PM
I know that many of us agree with Ron Paul and his message, From what I have heard very few "mainstream" voters know about him. I know campaign slogans and donations are very helpful for the cause and have brought much needed attention to Ron Paul.

I just have one suggestion that I hope some may consider in light of the TEA PARTY. One way to impact the average american is to hit them in the stomach with FREE Product . My idea is to get bulk deals on PERSONALIZED TEA BAGS with campaign information about the TEA PARTY and Ron Paul.

Then distribute them at local delis and convenience stores and try to reach the average voters with more "mainstream" leanings. Just as brand loyalty is much stronger for food preference, I would hope this minor investment in materials would get the attention of voters who may never consider Ron Paul otherwise. Think of it as a promotional loss leader a way to donate to the Ron Paul campaign by gaining mind share among the public.

"Rather to seek new kingdoms by their own work, than to slumber in peaceful subjection to the rule of others."

-Alaric Gothic Leader-

DrNoZone
11-09-2007, 05:35 PM
I think this is a sweet idea. I think it'd also be great to do nationwide tea party's on the 15th to introduce people to Ron Paul.

torchbearer
11-09-2007, 05:47 PM
I also think that this is a great idea, especially if you are maxed out and want to do some fun Ron Paul promotionals. It could garner press in itself. Free Tea, Love Ron.

Cimbri
11-10-2007, 05:43 AM
I hope people can understand the potential of targeting consumer products with the Ron Paul REVOLUTION BRAND.

Cimbri
11-10-2007, 06:01 AM
Single Serve Gourmet Tea Bags

Try this link:

http://www.epromos.com/product/8816...

These tea bags, filled with delicious orange pekoe tea, are a great way to get your logo noticed around the office.

Call 800-564-6216

Screen Printed
1 color incl., 4 colors max.
Setup: $50.00 per color/design

Production Time
20 business days (after credit, art and eProof approval, excluding shipping time)

Quantity 1000 2500 5000 MORE
Price $ 0.33 $ 0.29 $ 0.26 CALL

"Rather to seek new kingdoms by their own work, than to slumber in peaceful subjection to the rule of others."

-Alaric Gothic Leader-

Cimbri
11-10-2007, 05:57 PM
Private message me if you would like to follow through on this idea

wgadget
11-10-2007, 06:06 PM
I hope people can understand the potential of targeting consumer products with the Ron Paul REVOLUTION BRAND.

If I made tea bags, I'd jump on it in a minute!