PDA

View Full Version : The largest South Carolina Political News site really bashes Santorum!

knarf
01-05-2012, 08:13 PM
http://schotline.us/2012/01/05/santorums-voting-record-not-good/

Please leave your comments and say what you think!

knarf
01-06-2012, 03:36 AM
liberty bump

JacobG18
01-06-2012, 06:34 AM
we should post this to drudge

kill the banks
01-06-2012, 06:40 AM
nice one

knarf
01-06-2012, 04:08 PM
thanks

FreeTraveler
01-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Wooo Hooo! Upper right corner ad: See why Rick Santorum is a conservative Fraud -- with Fraud in bright red inkstamp. "Click here to see the video" and in smaller type "Paid for by the Ron Paul Presidential Committee Inc." :D :D :D

Square version of the same ad to the right of the big caricature of Santorum, too.

The link leads to a page with the new video ad, and this:

Republican voters want a solid conservative candidate who can take on and defeat President Obama in 2012.

The key word there is "conservative."

As the only Republican candidate in this field who is both a true, lifelong conservative and also can defeat President Obama next fall, I hope I'll have your support.

After you complete your "We want a conservative, not a counterfeit" Statement of Support, please chip in a contribution to my presidential campaign to help me
defeat Barack Obama and Restore America Now!

For Liberty,

http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/cimages/9712f553eeb54df4c700abc96d8f0cb4/RPsig.jpg

Ron Paul

"We need a real conservative,
not a counterfeit!"
Statement of Support

Dear Ron,

Unfortunately, as many voters are now finding out, "politics as usual" is really what every other Republican alternative to Mitt Romney besides you is all about.

Rick Santorum not only marched in lockstep with union bosses when he was in the Senate, but he helped keep workers under Big Labor's thumb and the money flowing to Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Barack Obama by voting to kill the National Right to Work Act.

He voted to create a brand new, unfunded entitlement, Medicare Part D, the largest expansion of entitlement spending since President Lyndon Johnson - creating $16 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities.

He voted with senators like Barbara Boxer and Frank Lautenberg to pass massive new federal gun control schemes and regulations.

And he rescued pro-abortion Arlen Specter from the jaws of defeat in the 2004 Senate Primary – later ensuring President Obama's 60th vote for his ObamaCare scheme.

America can't afford any more counterfeit "conservatives" like Rick Santorum.

That's why I pledge to support you in helping fight to Restore America Now and defeat Barack Obama.

Please sign Ron Paul 2012's "We need a real conservative, not a Counterfeit!" Statement of Support:

First Name:

Last Name:

Email Address:

Confirm Email:

Zip:

Paid for by Ron Paul Presidential Campaign Committee
www.RonPaul2012.com (http://www.ronpaul2012.com/)

knarf
01-06-2012, 07:58 PM
thats great!