PDA

View Full Version : ThePoliticker Update And Appeal

JordanL
11-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Alright, so, if you don't already know, http://thepoliticker.net is a site devoted to the other half of the liberty equation. Namely, getting representatives elected which will help Paul as President pass his referrendum on big government.

In the process of getting information on zip code to congressional district data, I was referred to a consulting firm which had the information.

Now obviously people want to focus more on the nomination right now, but if we want to get on top of this we will need to get this rolling as well. It would be easiest to pay a consulting firm if the site was a PAC, so I suppose the first question is what would the steps be to forming a PAC.

Second, this data, even if its just the zip code to congressional district data, will probably not be cheap, though I don't expect it to be outrageous. How willing would people around here be to chip-in for PAC costs on an organized effort to revamp Congress in Paul's image?

JordanL
11-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Just heard back from them. The cost is ~$10,000 per year for the zip code data, with more for additional services.

James R
11-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Just heard back from them. The cost is ~$10,000 per year for the zip code data, with more for additional services.

Jordan, I just sent you a PM. Please check your inbox!