PDA

View Full Version : Philly Rally weather CLEAR

tmg19103
11-09-2007, 05:01 PM
I hope EVERYBODY who plans on going to the Philly Rally goes. Please DON'T let weather concerns get in your way if you have a several hour drive.

The forcast is 50% rain in the morning, BUT by noon the rain stops with only a 20% chance of rain by 1pm when the rally starts.

The temp will be upper 40's, so bundle up, but that is not too cold.

WE really need to make this rally happen to show the MSM that we are more than Nov. 5th. This Rally was on the front page of the Philly's biggest paper today. The local media will be all over this rally. If the turnout is low we will get an "I told you so".

So, the weather will be fine. Let's overflow the lawn at Independence Mall with supporters! No doubt in my mind that a big showing will be picked up by the national MSM after the Nov. 5th success.

If you are hemming and hawing about going to this rally (and you should not be if you are within a 4 or 5 hour drive), STOP thinking about it and BE THERE! ;)

Mandrik
11-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Dude, I am so there. Weather be damned.

tmg19103
11-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Dude, I am so there. Weather be damned.

That's the spirit. I'm there if it is driving rain, but it will be clear - so no excuses!

Richandler
11-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Hahaha, I think it would be so cool to see thousands of Ron Paul supporters out in the rain.

tmg19103
11-09-2007, 05:16 PM
bump