PDA

View Full Version : Help a Ron Paul supporter running for TX HD 92 for free!

Jonathan Stickland
01-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Hi I am a long time Paul supporter, many on here can vouch for me I am sure. I need your help to get some great media and possible funds for my campaign and you can do it for free in under 5 minutes.

h ttp://www.cpac-texas.com/texas-top-ten-conservative-challenger-candidates.html#/

Please go to this link
h ttp://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e5a7trzqguy96p59/a0213egx2bivr6/questions and nominate me for this honor.

Jonathan Stickland - TX State House District 92 (ME!!!!!!!!!!!!)

My website is www.jonathanstickland.com (http://www.jonathanstickland.com) I would appreciate your support. I am in a very winnable race and we have raised a very strong amount of money so far. Block walking has already begun as well. With your prayers and encouragement we will win this thing against the 16 year incumbent RINO.

My facebook page is a good way to stay up to date with the campaign. It can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/votejs

I appreciate anyone who does this. It will help me greatly.

FOR LIBERTY!!!!
-Jonathan

ronpaulhawaii
01-05-2012, 05:16 PM
I've been talking to Jonathan on Facebook for a while about this race. I've been impressed since the beginning. If Paul wasn't running I'd be torn between going down to help him or back to NC to help Gunny. I just asked how his race was going and here is the response:

Good

We raised almost 20k in the first 2 months
from 116 donors
Door knocking like champs now
That is our path to victory
straight to the people

When he first contacted me I talked about fundraising and how he would have to do it the old-fashioned way due to the focus on the White House. He answered that he already planned on that.

He is not asking for money. He is asking for support via some simple online activism.

I am a big fan of downticket races and this could be a winner

Onward!

ronpaulhawaii
01-05-2012, 06:00 PM
moved to a better sub-forum :)

ZanZibar
01-05-2012, 06:27 PM
JS for House!

KCIndy
01-05-2012, 10:10 PM
bump!

ronpaulhawaii
01-06-2012, 11:03 AM
bump

Krugerrand
01-06-2012, 11:07 AM
survey link didn't work. It says I already took it.

vechorik
01-06-2012, 11:19 AM

Same with me -- but I was able to do the other one, with candidate names.

trey4sports
01-06-2012, 11:21 AM
its good to see people running attainable spots. This is how we win.

ronpaulhawaii
01-06-2012, 01:55 PM

Hmmm... maybe the link needs to be broken?

Same with me -- but I was able to do the other one, with candidate names.

that is the big on, IINM

its good to see people running attainable spots. This is how we win.

Yup

Jonathan Stickland
01-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Bump~!

Are you willing to help me significantly with something that is free and takes less than 3 minutes to complete? You can do so right now by going here: http://www.cpac-texas.com/texas-top-ten-conservative-challenger-candidates.html#/ and nominating me as a top ten conservative challenger in the state of Texas. The top ten vote receivers will be given free media attention and open very important much needed financial opportunities to help us further our campaign. Please take a couple of minutes right now and help us out. Type in "Jonathan Stickland - TX State House District 92" once you've clicked on the nominate your favorite candidates link. Thank you so much for your continued support.

ronpaulhawaii
01-15-2012, 08:14 PM
bump