PDA

View Full Version : There is a DEBATE this Saturday night in New Hampshire!!!

wgadget
01-05-2012, 12:43 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/01/media-logistics-memo-for-abc-news-yahoo-news-wmur-republican-presidential-debate/

fc2008
01-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Attacks to derail Ron in NH:

Unelectable: Must talk about Iowa's results, 8x as much independent vote, needed to defeat Obama. only electable person on stage

Iran: refer to Israeli intelligence saying they aren't a threat, stupid to attack them, US should have the same full debate happening in Israel
Straits of Hormuz, they have a weak military but will defend themselves. would cause oil price to skyrocket if we bomb them,
Americans cant afford $7 gasoline, we need to talk to them and contain them.

Newts doomsday nuclear suicide bomber scenario: dismantle the argument with dealing with threats though intelligence gathering and taking swift action. this is accomplished without destroying the American way of life with NDAA and the Patriot Act and shredding the bill of rights.

sailingaway
01-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Another one Sunday morning.

I'm hoping this and the attacks from all sides, with Santorum unvetted, is why Ron is in TX, to do debate prep. It would be a first, but no time like the present to start....

Tax the Fed
01-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Will Newton the Nutt be having a shoe in his mouth after the trumped debate in Iowa ?
Just for the clowning in his flawed character.

Lord Xar
01-05-2012, 05:02 PM
They r gonna give newt alot of time to go on the attack.

muzzled dogg
01-05-2012, 05:03 PM
will perry be at both?

seapilot
01-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Another one Sunday morning.

I'm hoping this and the attacks from all sides, with Santorum unvetted, is why Ron is in TX, to do debate prep. It would be a first, but no time like the present to start....

He has been doing interviews well from there. He also mentioned some things that I had not heard him use before(practicing live?). You are probably right about preparing for the upcoming debates.

bronxboy10
01-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Anyone have an inside source to get some tickets to this debate? :D

You could always PM me! ;)

libertyfan101
01-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Paul needs to come out swinging. No holds barred. I loved his chickenhawk attack on Newt. Paul needs to go on the offensive like that.

rp713
01-05-2012, 05:44 PM
we already knew this. some people just cant seem to search or look through the topics so they wont repost.

randomname
01-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Attacks to derail Ron in NH:

Unelectable: Must talk about Iowa's results, 8x as much independent vote, needed to defeat Obama. only electable person on stage

Iran: refer to Israeli intelligence saying they aren't a threat, stupid to attack them, US should have the same full debate happening in Israel
Straits of Hormuz, they have a weak military but will defend themselves. would cause oil price to skyrocket if we bomb them,
Americans cant afford $7 gasoline, we need to talk to them and contain them.

Newts doomsday nuclear suicide bomber scenario: dismantle the argument with dealing with threats though intelligence gathering and taking swift action. this is accomplished without destroying the American way of life with NDAA and the Patriot Act and shredding the bill of rights.

Some of these things I would love to see him attack the media back on... on the electability point he could mention his ever-rising bogus "ceiling", and how Romney is the only candidate who truly has a ceiling. A lot of people will vote for anyone but Romney, and in the Iowa caucus this year he got exactly the same number of votes that he got in 2008: 30.000... his support is FLAT, forum member affa did a great post on that

QWDC
01-05-2012, 06:09 PM
It's pretty simple: pro-war candidates are unelectable, no way around it.