PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul YouTube Bomb! Stand and be counted...

elaire26
11-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Hello all,

First of all, I'm new to the board. My name is Bowie Ibarra, and I'm a theatre teacher in Texas. I"m proud to have contributed on the 5th of November to be a part of history.

I've initiated something that is a bit of a social experiment, but another way to show the media that we are for real. It's a YouTubeBomb in response to the negative press people have been giving Paul.

It's a bit passionate, I admit, but it gets the point across in a concise manner.

If you think this is a good idea, I would encourage you to join me in putting faces to the name of this so called fluke revolution.

Sincerely,

Bowie V. Ibarra

Here's the text I've posted on my MySpace and other related forums...

=====

Ron Paul Supporters... Stand and be counted...

The bootlicking media is coming out against Ron Paul, as usual, dismissing his "Remember, Remember the 5th of November" Grass Roots record smashing fundraiser as a fluke.

I don't know about you, but I'm sick of it.

Let's stand and be counted as Ron Paul supporters in a YouTube bomb! Put up a video about why you support him and why you will support him once again in December and show the establishment who the people believe should be President, not who they tell us should be.

Hell, come out against him! Where are all the supposed supporters of Giuliani, Romney, and McCain?

Here's my video... check it out, then add your own...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGsy2hHp5CQ

Seriously, you have time to put a video of your dog running into a plate glass door or Bob getting kicked in the nuts or your mom falling down the stairs. Take a minute to add more power to the YouTube bomb. Keep it short and sweet. No "magnum opus'" necessary.

Bowie
"El Technico"

Anti-Donkey
11-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Good idea.

margomaps
11-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Dude, I love the passion! And I love the idea of a youtube video-bomb.

I don't have any video equipment to do this myself right now, but I encourage everyone who can to do it.

You're a true Patriot Bowie!

gpickett00
11-09-2007, 04:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GHWt1je1xE&watch_response

LibertyOfOne
11-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Awesome idea. Now I just to buy a webcam :O

Richandler
11-09-2007, 04:54 PM
How bout sending more videos to the CNN YouTube Debates! No better way to be heard instantly by several million people.

BillyDkid
11-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Hey welcome. Nothing we like better than new forum members and thanks for making the video. As it happens, Dr. Paul's supporters have created about 30,000 youtube videos. I was going to do one my self, but my feeling is that I wouldn't really be adding anything and I certainly can't make one of the brilliant videos like some of the genius RP supporters have put together. Honestly, the absolute most critical thing for us to deal with right now is the intention to keep Ron Paul out of the next debate. I'm afraid this will kill the campaign. It sends a horrible message to the country - that Ron Paul is out of consideration. And no matter what they tell you, this is their intention by excluding Ron Paul. He could have all the real support in the world (good lord, the man's supporters raised 4.3 million in 24 hours) and it would make no difference to them. They want him out. We have to find some way to ensure his is in the debate. There will be trouble, mark my words, if he is left out.

NoxTwilight
11-09-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm with you Bowie - I have never made a video but I will as soon as I get home tonight - tomorrow at the latest (don't wanna scare everyone). Great idea! Post this everywhere!

paulitics
11-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Hey welcome. Nothing we like better than new forum members and thanks for making the video. As it happens, Dr. Paul's supporters have created about 30,000 youtube videos. I was going to do one my self, but my feeling is that I wouldn't really be adding anything and I certainly can't make one of the brilliant videos like some of the genius RP supporters have put together. Honestly, the absolute most critical thing for us to deal with right now is the intention to keep Ron Paul out of the next debate. I'm afraid this will kill the campaign. It sends a horrible message to the country - that Ron Paul is out of consideration. And no matter what they tell you, this is their intention by excluding Ron Paul. He could have all the real support in the world (good lord, the man's supporters raised 4.3 million in 24 hours) and it would make no difference to them. They want him out. We have to find some way to ensure his is in the debate. There will be trouble, mark my words, if he is left out.

you're right. the debate is crucial. people are ust now starting to pay attention.

elaire26
11-09-2007, 05:50 PM
Dude, I love the passion! And I love the idea of a youtube video-bomb.

I don't have any video equipment to do this myself right now, but I encourage everyone who can to do it.

You're a true Patriot Bowie!

My friend, I only had a video camera on my phone...

Seriously, the technology is there to get a simple video up in minutes... ask a friend... A hotwire or a memory card is usually all you need...

Thanks for the support... People are standing up....

Bowie

elaire26
11-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Awesome idea. Now I just to buy a webcam :O

As mentioned in the previous post, I used a camera phone and the hotwire that came with it to put the video up in minutes... ask around, the technology's there...

Bowie

elaire26
11-09-2007, 05:55 PM
How bout sending more videos to the CNN YouTube Debates! No better way to be heard instantly by several million people.

Do they really allow all videos to be seen? They seem to make it look like everyone gets heard, but they then pick and sort the videos, at least for the so called YouTube debates... Naturally, they only pick the videos for their Democratic and Republican darlings...

Bowie

ShowMeLiberty
11-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Excellent idea - better than an online petition because it takes at least a little effort to make a video. Guess I better get busy....

elaire26
11-09-2007, 05:58 PM

Dude, that's even more reason to post a Ron Paul YouTubeBomb video... Ask why he is even being considered to not be a part of the debate...

You are absolutely right... The Ron Paul people are putting out some awesome stuff. But we have a voice, too, and should show these people who we are and make them aware they are being watched...

Remember, this country was founded by amateurs making their own way.... Ron Paul is certainly inspiring us to do the same...

Seriously, let your piece be about how he should be in the debates...

Bowie

elaire26
11-09-2007, 06:47 PM
The Ron Paul YouTubeBomb has been put on Digg...

CAn you Digg it?

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Ron_Paul_supporter_begins_Ron_Paul_YouTubeBomb

Bowie