PDA

View Full Version : Romney, Paul Have Ground Games in Full Gear

sailingaway
01-05-2012, 09:48 AM
http://merrimack.patch.com/articles/romney-paul-have-ground-games-in-full-gear

bluesc
01-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Mike Dennehy, a partner at Denney & Bouley who helped John McCain to victories in New Hampshire in 2000 and 2008, thinks Paul is running a strong campaign, especially compared to his 2008 effort.

“In 2008, it was more a ragtag operation that was not well-organized,” he said. “He had a lot of support out there and it was very passionate. But this year, he’s actually organized … there’s nothing like it … in many ways, it’s a stronger organization than Mitt Romney’s.

Awesome. Now let's get a close 2nd. No slip ups.

Slobodan
01-05-2012, 10:00 AM
"Could Santorum emerge?" I hope not! But I can see the establishment media pushing him.

pinkmandy
01-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Huntsman has entrenched himself in NH and is ripe for a "santorum surge".

SilentBull
01-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Huntsman has entrenched himself in NH and is ripe for a "santorum surge".

Maybe CNN, as we speak, is trying to figure out what kind of a poll they have to fabricate to show huntsman higher so they can justify the push.

A. Havnes
01-05-2012, 10:15 AM
YES! I love Ron's official campaign, but we need to clear up some stuff on social security, medicaid, and foreign policy.

harikaried
01-05-2012, 10:27 AM
The last sentence is true everywhere:

“Seven days is a long time in New Hampshire,” Scala said. “A lot can happen.”

If the caucus was 1 week earlier in Iowa, Ron Paul would have won. Although CNN and all the family groups would have pushed Santorum up a week earlier..

There was a lot of nasty stuff going on in Iowa against Ron Paul in the last week, and the efforts of people all over Iowa and across the country helped keep Ron Paul up.

Tax the Fed
01-05-2012, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the post . . .

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/ronpaulmittens.jpg

"All eyes are on New Hampshire’s first-in-the-nation primary ..."

"Political observers here say that both Mitt Romney and Ron Paul have
the strongest ground games in the state,
while the other candidates are far behind.
Both candidates ran in 2008 and have built on the organizations they had previously."

A. Havnes
01-05-2012, 11:13 AM
Did the "Compassion" video ever start playing in NH?

Dublin4Paul
01-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Did the "Compassion" video ever start playing in NH?

Revpac's latest tweet said they need just another couple hundred dollars to start airing it.