PDA

View Full Version : BOYCOTT " LYING MEDIA" MSM(fox,cnn,msnbc) w/ 1 Million + American Freedom Lovers

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 09:28 AM
update ,boycott,http://www.revolutionpac.com/2012/01/ron-paul-super-pac-live-webcasting-sc-primary-urging-cablenetwork-boycott/ FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Northbrook, IL (PRWEB) January 20, 2012 - Revolution PAC, backer of U.S. Rep. Ron Paul’s bid for the Republican nomination, will host a live webcast on Saturday following the South Carolina Primary election. In conjunction with the event, the super committee is calling for a nationwide boycott of cable/network outlets, which have exhibited bias (http://www.revolutionpac.com/2012/01/ron-paul-super-pac-calls-for-removal-of-dana-bash/) against Rep. Paul in their reporting.“Pew Research just a few months ago confirmed (http://news.yahoo.com/ron-paul-media-blackout-confirmed-133943628.html) the immense media bias against Dr. Paul,” explains Revolution PAC Chair Gary Franchi. “Despite his electoral success, he consistently receives the least national media coverage of all Republican candidates.”
Case in point, notes Franchi, was CNN’s post-Southern Republican Presidential Debate coverage Thursday, which provided coverage of neither Rep. Paul nor his debate remarks.
“Quite simply, Ron Paul’s supporters are losing their patience and are creating their own media opportunities,” says Franchi. “Revolution PAC is pleased to be able to offer this forum, and we anticipate a lively event on Saturday.”
Election analysis will be provided as the polls close tomorrow by Revolution PAC’s South Carolina correspondents and an in-studio grassroots liberty panel. The public is invited to participate in the webcast from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CST Saturday, January 21 by visiting http://www.RevolutionPAC.com (http://www.revolutionpac.com/).

Official Website http://boycottbadmedia.wordpress.com/ waiting on one more post for the email info

I/We have been saying this for almost 1yr now. Cleaner 44 and many others have listed brands and companies. We must hold the "LYING MEDIA" accountable. It is so obvious they are lying and manipulating the election. We can easily get 1 million and more americans to start boycotting the advertisers of all the "Lying Media(fox,cnn,msnbc)"

edit this project is now considering boycotting these shows sponsors. Most likely one targeted sponsor from one of these shows billo,hannity,laura ingraham and mark levin. I am leaning heavily toward a sponsor of mark levins show. go for a small pawn first as a rpf member suggested some more suggestion below per members,

Barrex(rpf member) I really like this frame work i am hoping danda and allways do to.
I am glad to see that more and more people want to take action.I suggest:
Target:Mark Levin (not too big for first time...got a lot of things that we can use against him)
Step 1:-collecting list of all sponsors and stations that are broadcasting his show.
Step 2: jamming all his sponsors and stations emails, letters,forums, web pages, twitter, Facebook and every other "thing" with protest letter.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I suggest we give a friendly push to Jerry Doyle show (he endorsed Ron). This way local radio stations will know that they got option to replace Levin. This will also help in perception. We will not be "disgruntled fanatics" we will also have solution and alternatives.
All sponsors and station owners!!! losing 1 sponsor is not big deal but when all word of boycott gets out they will think really hard before dismissing our proposal.
WARRNING: KEEP IT POLITE!!!! It is us against Levin (in this case) not us against local media owner or company owner. Make them feel like we are on same side and that Levin is the one that is causing disturbance. Last sentence should have mild reminder that if they dont comply we will boycott them.

If they dont respond in manner that we would like them....then and only then we start boycott!!!!!

Dont start boycott from day one because once that is done we got no more cards to play.... We need to steadily and systematically build awareness and pressure. If we do it the right way they will bend before we need to start boycott.

Cleaner44(rpf member) great letter copy and paste and add to it but be nice.
To Whom It May Concern:

As a concerned and loyal American citizen, I will no longer purchase products from companies that support and sponsor ______.

I support Congressman Ron Paul for President and I expect the American media companies to report on the Presidential race fairly and without bias. Since I have have seen a pattern of bias from the company you have chosen to sponsor with your advertising dollars, I will be holding you responsible for their content.

You may have seen Ron Paul supporters deliver positive results in terms of profits for the musical artist Kelly Clarkson when she was attacked for supporting Ron Paul. For details you can see the following news article:
cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-57351305-10391698/kelly-clarkson-album-sales-see-a-boost-after-ron-paul-endorsement/

I hope your company will join me in the support and pursuit of a stronger, better America that no longer tolerates or supports media companies that fail to report news in favor of crafting opinion.

As long as you continue your sponsorship of biased media, I will boycott your company and urge others within my network to deliver negative results in terms of profits for your company.

Sincerely,

Name

City, State

Nbruno(rpf member) i agree so that is why i am leaning levin, just want more folks to chime in for now;)
Don't go after Bill o and Hannity, at least at first. It will be easier and more effective to go after 2nd tier neocons like Mark Levin.

First, Hannity and Bill O are HUGE targets and would be hard to bring down. Plus Rand still goes on Hannity and that gives us a platform to reach out to Hannity listeners and taking him on would have some collateral damage.

I would suggest going for worm like Mark Levin, relatively easier to bring down and minimal collateral damage.

Anyone have a list of Mark Levin sponsors? We could do a double whammy of hitting Levine's sponsors and also asking distributors to carry Jerry Doyle's show instead of Levin's.

These are some of the great suggestions and direction we are going so please chime in rpf members. We will narorow it down today if possible and start organizing this.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
original thread
We have to hold the lying media accountable and the best way to expose the lying media is to boycott them and their advertisers.

cleaner44 and other rpf members who have advertiser lists from when the media lied in every debate and almost 99% percent of their shows!!!Please send to me or post in thread so i can add to this op This has to stop now.

We must unite as grassroots all parties all ron paul supporters and freedom groups. That is easily 1 million and more!!

If we do not expose the media now. You know what they will do lie cheat and down right corrupt this election like they have since i have been born!

This BS has got to stop f'in NOW PEOPLE!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: after boycott it is tar and feathers if they do not stop lying!!!!!! sorry for the cussin

This could be the new moneybomb? boycott the media and advertisers!

JP2010
01-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Boycott the products in the commercials during these shows too. And write those.companies and tell them why we are doing it.

nbruno322
01-05-2012, 10:27 AM
we will be most effective if we focus our efforts on the sponsors of one show and concentrate there, rather than an attack that is too broad to be effective. Being focused can earn this effort more scalps.

Look at what a boycott did to Glenn Beck, they forced 400+ sponsors to leave him at Fox and then got his show cancelled.

olehounddog
01-05-2012, 10:30 AM
Then go after Hannity or Billo.

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Then go after Hannity or Billo.
sounds like a good target to me. I want grassroots to act, this was only our suggestion. I agree focus on one or 2 shows and make sure they know it is directed at the show but all msm as well by targeting these 2 shows and then the tagline you could be next if you keep lying.

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 10:42 AM
we will be most effective if we focus our efforts on the sponsors of one show and concentrate there, rather than an attack that is too broad to be effective. Being focused can earn this effort more scalps.

Look at what a boycott did to Glenn Beck, they forced 400+ sponsors to leave him at Fox and then got his show cancelled.

i agree

Echoes
01-05-2012, 10:43 AM
i was already doing this, only on caucus night did i tune in to CNN just to see the results.

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 10:48 AM
i was already doing this, only on caucus night did i tune in to CNN just to see the results.

Need a good list of billo and hannity advertisers and products but this will only work if we all get behind this. Hoping cleaner 44 has a good list for hannity and billo

MsDoodahs
01-05-2012, 11:00 AM
We're large enough now to have real impact.

It has to be coordinated and sharply targeted.

nbruno322
01-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Need a good list of billo and hannity advertisers and products but this will only work if we all get behind this. Hoping cleaner 44 has a good list for hannity and billo

Don't go after Bill o and Hannity, at least at first. It will be easier and more effective to go after 2nd tier neocons like Mark Levin.

First, Hannity and Bill O are HUGE targets and would be hard to bring down. Plus Rand still goes on Hannity and that gives us a platform to reach out to Hannity listeners and taking him on would have some collateral damage.

I would suggest going for worm like Mark Levin, relatively easier to bring down and minimal collateral damage.

Anyone have a list of Mark Levin sponsors? We could do a double whammy of hitting Levine's sponsors and also asking distributors to carry Jerry Doyle's show instead of Levin's.

nbruno322
01-05-2012, 11:05 AM
We're large enough now to have real impact.

It has to be coordinated and sharply targeted.

Agreed, we need to build up some scalps to have a real deterrent effect.

Much easier to start with 2nd tier neocons like Mark Levin than going after unrealistically (at least at first) big targets like Oreilly.

Standing Liberty
01-05-2012, 11:08 AM
^^This sounds like a good idea.

All Ways
01-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Good idea going after the smaller fish first. May I suggest not sending them thousands of emails but instead one well crafted email with thousands of signatures.

nbruno322
01-05-2012, 11:11 AM
One thing must be clear though, we are not trying to stifle free speech and as vile as it is, even neocons like everyone else have free speech. However free speech goes both ways and I can voice my disgust with the advertisers that support such views and individually withdraw my support for any product that benefits them.

catdd
01-05-2012, 11:15 AM

Goldline sponsors Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and Mark Levin. They would make a good target.

Jingles
01-05-2012, 11:22 AM
I've been boycotting the MSM for like years now. I thought a good portion of us have already been doing this?

Jingles
01-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Goldline sponsors Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and Mark Levin. They would make a good target.

Goldline commits fraud.

Cleaner44
01-05-2012, 11:25 AM
To Whom It May Concern:

As a concerned and loyal American citizen, I will no longer purchase products from companies that support and sponsor ______.

I support Congressman Ron Paul for President and I expect the American media companies to report on the Presidential race fairly and without bias. Since I have have seen a pattern of bias from the company you have chosen to sponsor with your advertising dollars, I will be holding you responsible for their content.

You may have seen Ron Paul supporters deliver positive results in terms of profits for the musical artist Kelly Clarkson when she was attacked for supporting Ron Paul. For details you can see the following news article:
cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-57351305-10391698/kelly-clarkson-album-sales-see-a-boost-after-ron-paul-endorsement/

I hope your company will join me in the support and pursuit of a stronger, better America that no longer tolerates or supports media companies that fail to report news in favor of crafting opinion.

As long as you continue your sponsorship of biased media, I will boycott your company and urge others within my network to deliver negative results in terms of profits for your company.

Sincerely,

Name

City, State

olehounddog
01-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Loaded and ready. Waiting for target coordinates.

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 12:44 PM
To Whom It May Concern:

Sincerely,

Name

City, State

great letter cleaner, so are we gonna target mark levin and goldline and marks sponsors? I will adjust op and title as soon as we decide course of action. I agree with what is being said as i am sure others do as well.

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 12:45 PM
we should treat it like a moneybomb, banners ,avatars and maybe a video? we have plenty of bias material to use. calling video makers rpf?

Echoes
01-05-2012, 01:04 PM
So wheres the list who sponsor the neocon rat shows, Im on board. i've already accumulated a list over the years of companies i boycott, a few more wont make a difference.

AGRP
01-05-2012, 01:23 PM
How about we target the two shows that censored the soldier? It would be a 4 in 1 boycott. It would affect CNN & Fox News on behalf of Ron Paul and the soldier. What they did to the soldier could really motivate a lot of people to take action. It would also bring awareness to what happened and FORCE at least CNN to address the "accident."

All Ways
01-05-2012, 01:24 PM
we should treat it like a moneybomb, banners ,avatars and maybe a video? we have plenty of bias material to use. calling video makers rpf?

I like that idea, like the bto pledge page?free Keep them honest (retore honest media bomb) desktop screen saver with pledge? Scrolling company names. Jk

Btw, shouldn't the advertisers be warned in a mature fashion to at least give them a chance to respond? They just may agree with us, knowing that on a certain date the message of the boycott will be spread far and wide? That way they get a chance to get their name removed from the list? I doubt the networks will refund them money even if they ask for it, and we would be punishing companies that tried.

Dirt could also be dug up on those companies too, no? Even people that don't support for better media may choose to join us because of bad business practices?

Immortal Technique
01-05-2012, 01:30 PM
im for this

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 01:34 PM
I like that idea, like the bto pledge page?free Keep them honest (retore honest media bomb) desktop screen saver with pledge? Scrolling company names. Jk

Btw, shouldn't the advertisers be warned in a mature fashion to at least give them a chance to respond? They just may agree with us, knowing that on a certain date the message of the boycott will be spread far and wide? That way they get a chance to get their name removed from the list? I doubt the networks will refund them money even if they ask for it, and we would be punishing companies that tried.

Dirt could also be dug up on those companies too, no? Even people that don't support for better media may choose to join us because of bad business practices?

Great suggestions lets keep brainstorming and see if other rpf members want to chime in.

Boss
01-05-2012, 01:39 PM
my vote is Bill O

he has taken such pride in the boycotts he fueled in the past, including taking credit for a boycott of France

if anyone needs a dose of their own medicine, its him

he also has a scandalous past with the sexual harassment and all

Tina
01-05-2012, 01:41 PM
To Whom It May Concern:

Sincerely,

Name

City, State

+ rep Good letter! Let's do this.

Chris from Upstate NY
01-05-2012, 01:49 PM
this is amazing!!! This BS has been going on for way to long. I can't wait

JP2010
01-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Also need to post who we are boycotting on all the social media site.so it Google ranks

Kuthreck
01-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Can we have a compiled list of Advertisers so I know never to buy products from them.

danda
01-05-2012, 02:48 PM
This does not affect CNN one iota unless you have a Nielson ratings box attached to your TV. A public boycott of their biggest sponsor DOES affect them.

danda
01-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Once again, I suggest a boycott bomb.

I believe we will be more effective if we choose our targets carefully:

1) Pick out a single aggregious act of bias.

2) Identify sponsors of the show. It will be much better if we can identify the single largest sponsor. ( Is that possible? )

3) Target one *only* sponsor of the show to make an example of.

4) Pick a day to blast the sponsor and the show and the network with calls, emails, faxes.

5) spread the info via youtube, social media, blogs, press release, etc.

My logic is that it is much easier for people to remember a single company to boycott than 10 or 12. And the more focussed our boycott is, the less diluted it will be across multiple companies. In the same way that moneybombs are effective because we pick a date, and there is a community effort. We can apply the same meme and multiplier effect here.

So, those are my suggestions for organizing if anyone would like to run with it.

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Also need to post who we are boycotting on all the social media site.so it Google ranks totally agree

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Once again, I suggest a boycott bomb.

I believe we will be more effective if we choose our targets carefully:

1) Pick out a single aggregious act of bias.

2) Identify sponsors of the show. It will be much better if we can identify the single largest sponsor. ( Is that possible? )

3) Target one *only* sponsor of the show to make an example of.

4) Pick a day to blast the sponsor and the show and the network with calls, emails, faxes.

5) spread the info via youtube, social media, blogs, press release, etc.

My logic is that it is much easier for people to remember a single company to boycott than 10 or 12. And the more focussed our boycott is, the less diluted it will be across multiple companies. In the same way that moneybombs are effective because we pick a date, and there is a community effort. We can apply the same meme and multiplier effect here.

So, those are my suggestions for organizing if anyone would like to run with it.

great stuff, i am sure we can find one common sponsor on billo,hannity,mark levin,laura ingraham. So lets narrow down this to one specific show and its sponsor unless we can find a sponsor that might be on all these shows. Please give input on these 4 shows and which one you would choose? See what happens on that i can try to pick it once everyone throws their hat in?

Billo? Mark Levin? Hannity? Ingraham? I am more inclined and leaning for mark levin since he is a smaller pawn in these neo-con liars.

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 03:34 PM

i agree with many of your points along with danda rpf member. so lets decide this next? i am sure we can find one common sponsor on billo,hannity,mark levin,laura ingraham. So lets narrow down this to one specific show and its sponsor unless we can find a sponsor that might be on all these shows. Please give input on these 4 shows and which one you would choose? See what happens on that i can try to pick it once everyone throws their hat in?

Billo? Mark Levin? Hannity? Ingraham? I am more inclined and leaning for mark levin since he is a smaller pawn in these neo-con liars.

Barrex
01-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Target:Mark Levin (not too big for first time...got a lot of things that we can use against him)
Step 1:-collecting list of all sponsors and stations that are broadcasting his show.
Step 2: jamming all his sponsors and stations emails, letters,forums, web pages, twitter, Facebook and every other "thing" with protest letter.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I suggest we give a friendly push to Jerry Doyle show (he endorsed Ron). This way local radio stations will know that they got option to replace Levin. This will also help in perception. We will not be "disgruntled fanatics" we will also have solution and alternatives.
All sponsors and station owners!!! losing 1 sponsor is not big deal but when all word of boycott gets out they will think really hard before dismissing our proposal.
WARRNING: KEEP IT POLITE!!!! It is us against Levin (in this case) not us against local media owner or company owner. Make them feel like we are on same side and that Levin is the one that is causing disturbance. Last sentence should have mild reminder that if they dont comply we will boycott them.

If they dont respond in manner that we would like them....then and only then we start boycott!!!!!

Dont start boycott from day one because once that is done we got no more cards to play.... We need to steadily and systematically build awareness and pressure. If we do it the right way they will bend before we need to start boycott.

Like you see I have been thinking about it for a while ;)

I have my little "record" of suggested actions:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?336771-MSM-blackout-COUNTERATACK-%28contingency-plan%29-aka-quot-stick-it-to-them-quot-aka-quot-bitter-pill-quot-...

please dont post in it. I dont want to highjack this thread.

Cleaner44
01-05-2012, 03:47 PM
great letter cleaner, so are we gonna target mark levin and goldline and marks sponsors? I will adjust op and title as soon as we decide course of action. I agree with what is being said as i am sure others do as well.

I suggest we have at least 6 sponsor to go after. We want the media company getting calls from numerous sponsors screaming at them for relief. This will work. They are scared shitless at the thought of losing advertisers.

Barrex
01-05-2012, 03:53 PM
I really belive we must go after all sponsors.All sponsors and station owners!!! losing 1 sponsor is not big deal but when all word of boycott gets out they will think really hard before dismissing our proposal. All sponsors need to be contacted about this not just 1. 1 lost sponsor is no big deal. All sponsors and local media talking about boycott is big deal....

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 03:55 PM
I suggest we have at least 6 sponsor to go after. We want the media company getting calls from numerous sponsors screaming at them for relief. This will work. They are scared shitless at the thought of losing advertisers.

ok lets focus on those 4 shows and six sponsors or one show and six sponsors. I really agree with picking only one show at first so should we make a poll? or just try to decide which one, small pawn mark levin would seem a good soft target

Corey
01-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Count me in!!!

We could have some youtube videos about this. That would expand the impact far beyond our already swelling numbers.
I don't have a problem forgiving the actual candidates (except the Grinch). But the media absolutely enrages me with their smarmy attitude, and constant lies.

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 03:57 PM

Like you see I have been thinking about it for a while ;)

I have my little "record" of suggested actions:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?336771-MSM-blackout-COUNTERATACK-(contingency-plan)-aka-quot-stick-it-to-them-quot-aka-quot-bitter-pill-quot-...

please dont post in it. I dont want to highjack this thread.

awesome i totally agree let me add that seems to have alot of what others were already saying

Pennsylvania
01-05-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm in as well, +rep speciallyblend

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 04:04 PM
updated the op ,tried to go thru it all so if i missed something just let me know thanks kenny ps narrowing this down to levins show i think and barrex outline ps i also like cleaner44 suggestion of 6 sponsors on one show.

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Count me in!!!

We could have some youtube videos about this. That would expand the impact far beyond our already swelling numbers.
I don't have a problem forgiving the actual candidates (except the Grinch). But the media absolutely enrages me with their smarmy attitude, and constant lies.

corey if you could try to locate any videos already made showing media bias like the blackout stuff etc and post in this thread would be awesome. Any Video Makers want to jump in stay tuned to this thread you already have an idea where we are going with this , mark levin boycott sponsors. need some mark levin material for sure ugh i don't listen to his show.

BucksforPaul
01-05-2012, 04:16 PM
This is a great idea and I am in as well. I think we need a website with a catchy name solely designed for this project. If one of the computer savvy people want to set it up I will donate as I am sure others will also. This way we can direct the sponsors to a website which has thousands of Americans ready to stand up for the boycott. Initially, a facebook page would probably do.

Those who listen to Levin please start documenting his sponsors in addition to Gold line. I like the letter posted in the OP and I think we should also concentrate on getting existing customers of these companies to cancel their accounts. For example if a person has previously bought from goldline then that person needs to inform them that they will no longer buy from them and this is the dollar amount they would lose by continuing to support liars.

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 04:22 PM
This is a great idea and I am in as well. I think we need a website with a catchy name solely designed for this project. If one of the computer savvy people want to set it up I will donate as I am sure others will also. This way we can direct the sponsors to a website which has thousands of Americans ready to stand up for the boycott. Initially, a facebook page would probably do.

Those who listen to Levin please start documenting his sponsors in addition to Gold line. I like the letter posted in the OP and I think we should also concentrate on getting existing customers of these companies to cancel their accounts. For example if a person has previously bought from goldline then that person needs to inform them that they will no longer buy from them and this is the dollar amount they would lose by continuing to support liars.

i agree we should use the fb page first as our launching as we can post info on the wall. I am sure someone can step up for the website. worse case scenario if we have the site planned out my wife could do it, but she has a full plate right now. If a member wants to help with the fb page would be great i figured me and cleaner44 could be admins but could use 1-2 folks

danda
01-05-2012, 04:23 PM
I sort of like the amended framework. In particular I like the "warn them first" and ratchet it up aspect.

Along those lines, though, I think it pays to cite a particular statement or grievance and demand that it be retracted and apologized for.

Honestly, it may be best to lay out a strategy and framework, have it ready, and then wait until the next outrageous thing happens, so we can harness that outrage and energy.

Or failing that, pick the most recent outstanding example of bias, whether it be on Mark Levin's show, or wherever.

Chain letters can also be effective, especially among the 40+ crowd. Spreading the grievance and sponsor list by chain letter may be an additional arrow in our social media quiver.

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 04:29 PM
I sort of like the amended framework. In particular I like the "warn them first" and ratchet it up aspect.

Along those lines, though, I think it pays to cite a particular statement or grievance and demand that it be retracted and apologized for.

Honestly, it may be best to lay out a strategy and framework, have it ready, and then wait until the next outrageous thing happens, so we can harness that outrage and energy.

Or failing that, pick the most recent outstanding example of bias, whether it be on Mark Levin's show, or wherever.

Chain letters can also be effective, especially among the 40+ crowd. Spreading the grievance and sponsor list by chain letter may be an additional arrow in our social media quiver.

phew:) glad you agree overall. Just trying to herds the cats:) I want this to stay fluid for now and let ideas flow. As we progress ,please step up and say something if we overlook a detail

I think we can all agree first target mark levin unless something changes, so we need as much info and clips of him and showing his bias and flat out lying. now to decide on his sponsors. I hope to torture someone else and hope they will volunteer to listen to his crap. graphic artists i hope will come out of the woodwork for avatars and graphics for FB.

BucksforPaul
01-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Speciallyblend,

You might want to start a new thread specifically to Levin because I am sure there are RP supporters who already listen to it everyday. If not, tell me what time he is on and I will volunteer for this torture. Does anyone have an online link to his shows?

Cleaner44
01-05-2012, 04:38 PM
ok lets focus on those 4 shows and six sponsors or one show and six sponsors. I really agree with picking only one show at first so should we make a poll? or just try to decide which one, small pawn mark levin would seem a good soft target

Our first target should be something with a really solid bitch, one where we can show evidence to the advertisers and they would be able to agree that the gripe is legitimate.

Cleaner44
01-05-2012, 04:40 PM
I will even create a special Wordpress site for this so we can focus our efforts.

google liberal rick perry for an example of what we can do. I have the #1 search result.

speciallyblend
01-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Speciallyblend,

You might want to start a new thread specifically to Levin because I am sure there are RP supporters who already listen to it everyday. If not, tell me what time he is on and I will volunteer for this torture. Does anyone have an online link to his shows?

hopefully this covers it for a levin thread? http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?346862-Levin-FANS(note-sarcasm)-need-your-help-for-the-BOYCOTT-Audio-Video-Dirt-on-Levin!!!!!!&p=3965720#post3965720

fuzzybekool
01-05-2012, 04:51 PM
My 2 cents is... I agree with the idea of going after 2nd Tier Neo-Con advertisers first... and slowly build fear up the food chain.

BucksforPaul
01-05-2012, 04:52 PM
hopefully this covers it for a levin thread? http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?346862-Levin-FANS(note-sarcasm)-need-your-help-for-the-BOYCOTT-Audio-Video-Dirt-on-Levin!!!!!!&p=3965720#post3965720

Very nice.

All Ways
01-05-2012, 05:44 PM

You need more than one, we must show it is habitual, that way it looks justified. Enough is enough, and there should also be some correspondence in effect that pleads the host to stop. Proving the boycot is the least favored, but regrettably only option left to correct the issue.

BucksforPaul
01-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Okay, I took the hit and listened to this annoying squeaky weasel from 6pm to 7:45pm today for the first time in my life. I have guests coming over and can no longer listen, but here are the sponsors from today's show so far. My stream got cut off around 7:00pm for a few minutes and I might have missed some during that commercial break. I cannot understand how people can put up with this thing's annoying voice, partisan politics, and hypocritical statements. Imo, the major sponsors we should go after are Goldline, Rosetta Stone, Geico, ADT, and Sears Roofing.

Amac, The Association of Mature American Citizens 800 303 0661

Disability Benefits Alliance 888-788-6902

Home.servicemagic.com (home repair)

Drinktap.org brought to you by American Water Works Association

Ageless Male (Testosterone substance) 800 473-2440

Tradingadvantage.com 800-273-4155

Heritage for The Blind (asking for junk cars) 800-895-8035 (twice)

Rosetta Stone 800-338-1987 (Three times)

ADT Security 888 987 3232 (Three times)

US Tax Shield 800 299 1855 (twice)

Goldline Ad (read by the hack himself) 877-365-coin

Barracuda Networks (barracudanetworks.com)

Geico

gotomeeting.com (read by the weasel)

Sears Roofing 888-990-2233

John Commuta's Transforming Debt 800-700-6439

Greatland.com (Tax Service) 800-968-1099

Angieslist.com (read by this prostitute himself)

nbruno322
01-06-2012, 03:03 AM
Our first target should be something with a really solid bitch, one where we can show evidence to the advertisers and they would be able to agree that the gripe is legitimate.

ahemmm Mark Levin is a perfect first target. Lets get a list of his sponsors. But for the double whammy we should also ask distributors to replace him with Jerry Doyle, who endorsed Ron Paul and is a real conservative talk show host.

nbruno322
01-06-2012, 03:04 AM
My 2 cents is... I agree with the idea of going after 2nd Tier Neo-Con advertisers first... and slowly build fear up the food chain.

agreed, again Mr. Mark Levin is a good place to start.

nbruno322
01-06-2012, 03:12 AM
I would strongly argue NOT to go after more than one target at a time so that our efforts can used in a focused and precise manner, rather than being diluted among other targets. Also lets be realistic and not go after too big of a target like Bill O at first and focus on 2nd tier necons.

And the best first target is Mark Levine and the template we should follow is described in the opening post. We should also study the Glenn Beck boycott for the effective strategy that got 400+ sponsors to dump their support of the 3rd most popular show on cable news.

Also, we need someone who has decent web development skills to make a website that tracks our progress with a counter or something, lists material to send to the sponsors, and responses we get, in other words a good looking one stop shop for our grassroots project.

Once we take down Levin and replace him with Doyle in a satisfactory amount of regions, we can move on to the next target.

nbruno322
01-06-2012, 04:23 AM

True or we can also tell the sponsors we cannot morally support your product b/c you are supporting mark levin and his immoral foreign policy.

speciallyblend
01-06-2012, 04:28 AM
True or we can also tell the sponsors we cannot morally support your product b/c you are supporting mark levin and his immoral foreign policy.

i think consensus is the mark levin show and sponsors, now to decide on what sponsors and products and figure out how many we choose. A list of 10 stations to target that present his show and give them a better alternative as suggested.

speciallyblend
01-07-2012, 07:11 AM
this might be what we are looking for exposes all the media lies and a candidate.http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ows-just-that. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?347488-HUNTSMAN-S-STAFF-created-Ron-Paul-ad-!-Possible-evidence-shows-just-that.)

vita3
01-07-2012, 07:57 AM
I haven't watched a minute of corporate (FOX,CNN) etc since the Iowa caucus & feel damn good about it!

speciallyblend
01-07-2012, 09:12 AM
I haven't watched a minute of corporate (FOX,CNN) etc since the Iowa caucus & feel damn good about it!

we need to expose this to the people not us.

Barrex
01-07-2012, 09:56 AM
I have another update: After all contact information of sponsors and local radio nstation of levin show are collected their email adresses should be posted here so people can just copy/paste them and send 1 email to them all. This way it would take 1 min to write letter and 10 sec to copy/paste contacts. If we make this easier to send more people will send emails.

speciallyblend
01-07-2012, 10:00 AM
I have another update: After all contact information of sponsors and local radio nstation of levin show are collected their email adresses should be posted here so people can just copy/paste them and send 1 email to them all. This way it would take 1 min to write letter and 10 sec to copy/paste contacts. If we make this easier to send more people will send emails.

sweet thank you.

Cleaner44
01-07-2012, 10:26 AM
I have created a site to allow us to focus our efforts. We can use it as a place to gather evidense of bias and unaccurate reporting.
http://boycottbadmedia.wordpress.com/

Paul Revered
01-07-2012, 10:33 AM
The Liberty Movement has always had the outstanding discipline to put its' money where its' mouth is. If we put our minds to it; we can become a strong economic force.

speciallyblend
01-07-2012, 10:36 AM
I have created a site to allow us to focus our efforts. We can use it as a place to gather evidense of bias and unaccurate reporting.
http://boycottbadmedia.wordpress.com/

i wil update thread in a lil for your link and others

speciallyblend
01-07-2012, 10:37 AM

i will update threads with all this info once you post

xkit
01-07-2012, 10:44 AM

Thread title looked promising.

But MSM isn't just corrupted by a few bad apples; it is designed and controlled from the top. SOPA is designed to help reign in control. It is a good idea to get the word out on the street about SOPA and NDAA and spread links to videos, as fliers and by word of mouth.

Boycott the mainstream media. Spread the word about NDAA. I have a shirt that reads "Google: NDAA" and I ask people to do so. "Google NDAA - the indefinite detention act" And Google "Google SOPA - the internet censorship bill that is sitting before congress right now. It is dangerous." Have your friend design small fliers and leaflets and hand them out on the street, put them on cars, etc.

jacmicwag
01-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Sorry if this is repeat - what is the status of this effort? Are we ready to start with emails, etc.

Levin is the worst of the worst. Can't wait to do something to repay him for all his insults on RP and RP supporters.

Cleaner44
01-07-2012, 11:35 AM
We also need a facebook version of http://boycottbadmedia.wordpress.com/ so we can push it through social media. Anyone have skills to add that piece?

Cleaner44
01-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Sorry if this is repeat - what is the status of this effort? Are we ready to start with emails, etc.

Levin is the worst of the worst. Can't wait to do something to repay him for all his insults on RP and RP supporters.

Not ready to launch just yet. We need a solid Exhibit A to show the sponsors.

Does anyone have audio of him lying about Ron Paul? We need something solid.

Cleaner44
01-07-2012, 12:14 PM
I have been researching contact info for Rosetta Stone and just realized thay most companies also have facebook fan pages and twitter accounts... this will become a social media nightmare for them. These companies have been working hard the last few years to build their brand through social media and their will blow up in their face.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :)

Mordan
01-07-2012, 12:22 PM
boycott must be precise and concentrated. one target at a time.

speciallyblend
01-07-2012, 04:21 PM
I have been researching contact info for Rosetta Stone and just realized thay most companies also have facebook fan pages and twitter accounts... this will become a social media nightmare for them. These companies have been working hard the last few years to build their brand through social media and their will blow up in their face.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :)

you bet, just let me know what links you want me to add . We should start off with one sponsor or multiple?

speciallyblend
01-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Not ready to launch just yet. We need a solid Exhibit A to show the sponsors.

Does anyone have audio of him lying about Ron Paul? We need something solid.

i would post the jon stewart video just to show some early bias,lying. I am sure me or cleaner could make a facebook page,but who has facebook skills to make the facebook page pop?

speciallyblend
01-07-2012, 04:27 PM
We also need a facebook version of http://boycottbadmedia.wordpress.com/ so we can push it through social media. Anyone have skills to add that piece?

once we get the email info etc. We should make a new thread for this site and the email contact and the fb and twitter. We should also make the most flashy,clickable shocker title we can think of to title this new rpf thread so no one can resist opening it on twitter.

PreDeadMan
01-07-2012, 04:29 PM
what i'd like to know is how long do you have to have a channel on for you to be considered a viewer? i've always wondered that?

speciallyblend
01-07-2012, 04:36 PM
what i'd like to know is how long do you have to have a channel on for you to be considered a viewer? i've always wondered that?

well you have to have a nelson rating box(not sure what it is called) or it doesn't matter. In general if you watch one show on a station you should be considered a station viewer.

opinionatedfool
01-07-2012, 04:44 PM
I can't stand bill. I think we should pick his show

speciallyblend
01-07-2012, 04:48 PM
I can't stand bill. I think we should pick his show

well if this works and bill doesn't change his tune he is next. I agree with going after a small fish before we go after the bigger. If this goes as planned .Then the bigger fish will shape up or be next to be shipped out.

boycotts do work and we plan to slam mark levin very soon and msm

Johnny Appleseed
01-07-2012, 05:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOe5Lmyyxiw&feature=relmfu

speciallyblend
01-09-2012, 06:33 AM
ron paulin

speciallyblend
01-21-2012, 10:45 AM
ronpaulin ,boycott,http://www.revolutionpac.com/2012/01/ron-paul-super-pac-live-webcasting-sc-primary-urging-cablenetwork-boycott/ FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Northbrook, IL (PRWEB) January 20, 2012 - Revolution PAC, backer of U.S. Rep. Ron Paul’s bid for the Republican nomination, will host a live webcast on Saturday following the South Carolina Primary election. In conjunction with the event, the super committee is calling for a nationwide boycott of cable/network outlets, which have exhibited bias (http://www.revolutionpac.com/2012/01/ron-paul-super-pac-calls-for-removal-of-dana-bash/) against Rep. Paul in their reporting.“Pew Research just a few months ago confirmed (http://news.yahoo.com/ron-paul-media-blackout-confirmed-133943628.html) the immense media bias against Dr. Paul,” explains Revolution PAC Chair Gary Franchi. “Despite his electoral success, he consistently receives the least national media coverage of all Republican candidates.”
Case in point, notes Franchi, was CNN’s post-Southern Republican Presidential Debate coverage Thursday, which provided coverage of neither Rep. Paul nor his debate remarks.
“Quite simply, Ron Paul’s supporters are losing their patience and are creating their own media opportunities,” says Franchi. “Revolution PAC is pleased to be able to offer this forum, and we anticipate a lively event on Saturday.”
Election analysis will be provided as the polls close tomorrow by Revolution PAC’s South Carolina correspondents and an in-studio grassroots liberty panel. The public is invited to participate in the webcast from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CST Saturday, January 21 by visiting http://www.RevolutionPAC.com (http://www.revolutionpac.com/).

nbruno322
02-19-2012, 10:09 AM
In case you guys didn't see this! A victory against Levin as he is taken off the air from this network!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d1oBdMcYtE