PDA

View Full Version : Why Dick Morris fears Ron Paul - WND - Robert Ringer

RonPauledbyYoutube
01-05-2012, 08:12 AM
Very awesome defense of Paul on Dick Morris' idiotic rants. Perhaps the best commentary I've read in WND clearly stating the positions of Dr. Paul.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/why-dick-morris-fears-ron-paul/

It’s been quite humorous watching Dick Morris​ switch modes – from dismissing Ron Paul​ as a nut and a crackpot to hysterically warning people how dangerous he is. In one of his recent lunch videos, Morris ranted nonstop about Paul, going so far as to say, “He is the most radical, liberal candidate running.” Then, on “The O’Reilly Factor,” Morris said, “I think that he is absolutely the most liberal, radical, left-wing person to run for president in the United States in the last 50 years.”

Funny, but I’ve known Ron Paul for more than 30 years, and I see him as one of the purist conservatives in Washington – and certainly the most conservative person in the current field of Republican candidates. I’m talking about true conservatism, which Ronald Reagan​ accurately described when he said, “The very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism.”

For Liberty!!!
For Justice!!!
For Ron Paul!!!

CaptUSA
01-05-2012, 09:32 AM
Did you mention there's a poll on the page?

Drivingrain
01-05-2012, 09:52 AM
But he doesnt really address why Morris and his ilk are fearful of Ron Paul. It would be nice if he did. It seems to me that Morris fears Paul because hangers-on like Morris will be deemed persona non grata around Paul and that view will inevtiably spread to others. The poltical class, which Morris is infamously a member of, will take a big hit if Paul is elected.

William R
01-05-2012, 10:08 AM
bump

The Goat
01-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Because Morris along with O'Reilly could be brought up on charges of treason? XD