PDA

View Full Version : A sad sad world we live in today

Give me liberty
11-09-2007, 03:44 PM
After going thorugh some youtube videos of the bombing that took place in Serbia
i notice that some jack ass's are giveing those videos with planes dropping bombs a rateing of 5 stars. And thats not my only issue with that it also seems the youth of today still doesnt understand what happend back then.

And also there were alot of pro-war bombing serbia comments made on some videos

here are some comments made from the video comment section

(American sponsored attacks on Serbia)
Video Rated 4
pretty cool

God bless America, and all freedom loving people, in this cased Albanians. the rest, ohh well, f-- off same person below

that's what we stand for, freedom and liberty for all, u mess around with those two things, like u did to Albanians, we will come and get u.

thank u ...
GOD BLESS AMERICA GOD BLESS ALBANIANS
kosova free forever

F-- Serbia 4 LIFE

at least there are some smart comments been made

Im not even Serbian but I visited Belgrade recently and I love the city! its a crime what Nato did to it. Nato & the US had no right to be involved in the Kosovo matter...simple!

not this one
Cool.

Perhaps we should f--k Beograd once more :-) F--k em in the ass!!

if you dont believe me about these comments then look for the video for yourself

as you can see there's war of words still happening, man its getting crazy >.>
i just wish ron paul would use the issue of nato's crime on Yugoslavia that might hurt Hillary chances.

Fox McCloud
11-09-2007, 03:52 PM
that's terrible......

As a believer is Christ, it just disgusts me when people use the phrase "God Bless America" anymore....Why should be bless us with the atrocities (such as this one) we're engaged in?

That aside, when people talk like this, it's like they actually enjoyed hearing about this war and seeing that people were being killed......even back when I was very pro-Iraq war (naturally I'm not anymore) I didn't think along those lines....I still thought war was a violent terrible thing.....it's people like this that just really tick me off.

sparebulb
11-09-2007, 07:39 PM
I do not think that America is an evil country. However, we have been duped into doing evil things. It is a fact that American planes dropped American bombs on Serbian Christian churches on Easter several years ago. The Balkans is a very complicated place and we did not have any clarity to interfere in a positive manner. We protected the Muslim population at the expense of the Christians and we are rewarded by Kosovo turning into the largest illicit arms marketplace to the terrorist community with US protection. We are going to go head to head with Russia over Kosovan independence and we cannot defend our actions as being the most fair or noble.