PDA

View Full Version : Caucuses in Laclede County Missouri - Information needed please!

libertythor
01-05-2012, 05:49 AM
I have been searching all over, and I can't find locations or another other information for the MO GOP caucuses for Laclede County.

Edit: This is being kept rather quiet, and we are going to have to be effective at communicating the rules and voter information to grassroots in all counties.

Toboe
01-05-2012, 06:34 AM
All I know is the Missouri caucuses are in March. There will be a lot more information as we get closer

Apparently a primary poll is going to be held February 7th which is only good for publicity, so hopefully we do get more info ASAP.

libertythor
01-05-2012, 08:07 AM
All I know is the Missouri caucuses are in March. There will be a lot more information as we get closer

Apparently a primary poll is going to be held February 7th which is only good for publicity, so hopefully we do get more info ASAP.

Thank you for the reply. Very few people in Missouri are aware of this, so I would suspect that turnout will be very low. This is a good opportunity to pick up some delegates, but RP grassroots in all counties will need to be thoroughly notified of the rules and procedures, as they will be made up ad hoc in the coming two months.

Most people I have told about this change in delegate allocation are shocked and confused. Many aren't sure at all how a caucus works. This will be my first caucus too if I am able to make it back up there for it.

DonovanJames
01-05-2012, 02:55 PM
I've been lurking waiting for the Missouri forums to start heating up.. I'll be trying to be a delegate in Greene county

Nastynate
01-09-2012, 05:59 AM
They probably won't release info on the caucuses until a month or so before they happen, I'm sure they want it to keep it hush hush. But it only benefits Ron Paul imo. I hoping to become a delegate for Warren county. But is there going to be a precinct caucus kinda like in Iowa? and then a county caucus? Or they going straight for a county caucus? And I'm sure there is some info out there for it but I tried looking even on the mogop site and not much info on the caucuses.

Justinfrom1776
01-09-2012, 06:11 AM
There will be a meeting in St. Charles next week on caucus and precinct organization if anyone would like details let me know.

Nastynate
01-09-2012, 06:13 AM
There will be a meeting in St. Charles next week on caucus and precinct organization if anyone would like details let me know.

Will it be just info for St. Charles county or will it explain all of Missouri. Because like I said up there I'm from Warren County right next door and wouldn't mind going to get some info.

Justinfrom1776
01-09-2012, 06:27 AM
https://www.facebook.com/events/318423634853855/

Come out for this very important meeting regarding getting Ron Paul the nomination. Saint Charles County is going to be one tough nut to crack, and we need every supporter we can get to attend the caucus, so bring a friend. The purpose of this meeting is for all of the caucus goes to meet each other, and to obtain knowledge about how it all works. Brent Stafford will be the speaker. If you have any questions, give me a call.