PDA

View Full Version : Five-Person Race in NH ??

RileyE104
01-05-2012, 05:31 AM
TOP TIER
- Mitt Romney

MIDDLE TIER (averaging closer to 20% in polls)
- Ron Paul

BOTTOM TIER (averaging closer to 10% in polls)
- Jon Huntsman
- Newt Gingrich
- Rick Santorum

** Jon Huntsman has obviously invested a lot of time and effort into New Hampshire, so IMO it's possible that he's our only real opposition outside of Mitt Romney.

I'm personally really excited to see the ad storm the campaign unleashes on Romney in the next few days... Hopefully it comes.

Realistically, I can only see Huntsman breaking out of the bottom tier. I wonder if the campaign has anything planned for him as well?

Aratus
01-05-2012, 07:06 AM
this is the way it looks at this moment.
we've got five days to close the gap!!!

tbone717
01-05-2012, 07:43 AM
TOP TIER
- Mitt Romney

MIDDLE TIER (averaging closer to 20% in polls)
- Ron Paul

BOTTOM TIER (averaging closer to 10% in polls)
- Jon Huntsman
- Newt Gingrich
- Rick Santorum

** Jon Huntsman has obviously invested a lot of time and effort into New Hampshire, so IMO it's possible that he's our only real opposition outside of Mitt Romney.

I'm personally really excited to see the ad storm the campaign unleashes on Romney in the next few days... Hopefully it comes.

Realistically, I can only see Huntsman breaking out of the bottom tier. I wonder if the campaign has anything planned for him as well?

Huntsman is a "one-off" candidate. He appeals to blue-staters far more than red-staters. Of the seven contests following NH, only 2 of them are in traditionally blue states.

Aratus
01-05-2012, 07:50 AM
a new zogby has mitt romney at 39% and dr. ron paul at 24%

so we might see romney at 35% and the good doctor at 30%

libertythor
01-05-2012, 07:52 AM
rasmussen has mitt romney at 39% and dr. ron paul at 24%

so we might see romney at 35% and the good doctor at 30%

That is a possibility with a Tea Party leader out there now endorsing him. A lot can change in 5 days, and there is a debate too. One major mistake, and Romney could tank 10 points.

RileyE104
01-05-2012, 11:25 AM
In light of the new Zogby poll, I guess I was some-what wrong in regards to Santorum.

Perhaps it would be wise to hit him with all the information that has come out on him over the past week?

And about Huntsman, maybe you guys are right that he's not much a threat. I just don't want to see him pull a Santorum in NH.

Jingles
01-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Didn't Gary Johnson spend all his time in NH when he was in the race? Shouldn't that help us a bit?

Bruno
01-05-2012, 11:30 AM
I see no reason not to hit Santorum now and also in the debates.

RileyE104
01-05-2012, 11:39 AM
I see no reason not to hit Santorum now and also in the debates.

Rasmussen's national poll has him at 21% though.. I know it's BS but obviously he is becoming the new Gingrich thanks to the media.

Jeremy
01-05-2012, 11:41 AM
a new zogby has mitt romney at 39% and dr. ron paul at 24%

so we might see romney at 35% and the good doctor at 30%Zogby is always wrong. I don't know why a few people still take them seriously.