PDA

View Full Version : CNN reporter slips up and blatantly admits she was worried about Ron Paul winning Iowa

qh4dotcom
01-05-2012, 02:59 AM
Please share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zQKtslBonM

szczebrzeszyn
01-05-2012, 03:09 AM
good catch, but the video itself starts to be rather annoying after approx. 1 minute...

Restore America Now
01-05-2012, 03:28 AM
I think one of the top comments said it best.

"Well, worry on, biotch."

:D

king_nothing_
01-05-2012, 03:41 AM
Is this even a slip up? Are they really even concerned with attempting to appear objective anymore?

Kevin Smyth
01-05-2012, 03:48 AM
I FOUND HER TWITTER ADDRESS: http://twitter.com/#!/DanaBashCNN

Let her know you are not happy with her bias against Ron Paul and you will be reporting your complaints to CNN.

libertythor
01-05-2012, 03:49 AM
At least people are taking him as a "serious threat". The word longshot is used a lot less now.

Liberty Shark
01-05-2012, 03:53 AM
It would be a mistake to think the media/establishment is any less scared/worried now than before. They thought they had a knockout punch with the non-existent scandal. They used all of their ammunition and dirt they could find, but still over 21% of the vote was won. Also, the effects (if there even were any) of the newsletter nonsense will now begin to wear off, and it will only be an upward trend in support levels from this point on, unless a really lousy/botched answer is given in a debate or interview.
Also, the dynamics of the race are changing:
-Bachmann is out of the race, and she was a real pest who was leveling absurd nonsense against Dr. Paul over the last week in Iowa.
-Romney is going to come under attack by Gingrich for the next week heading into New Hampshire. Not only will this possibly damage Romney in NH, but it will actually be felt more in places like South Carolina, where voters are just now beginning to follow this race.
-Perry decided to stay in the race, and is now aggressively challenging Santorum on a variety of issues. He will further split the social con / neocon vote in places like SC.
-The only negative development I can see in the immediate future is Huntsman in NH. He is taking about 12% in NH, and my guess is many of those votes would otherwise be going to Dr. Paul. However, I doubt Huntsman stays in the race or remains a factor (if he ever was one) after NH.

ronpaulitician
01-05-2012, 05:21 AM
It's a conspiracy!

(Of course, what she meant was "I'm sure you talked to Republicans who are worried, just like I [have talked to Republicans who are worried]."

Yes, she uses "I am" instead of "I have". Let's all send her hate mail for bad grammar.

Ireland4Liberty
01-05-2012, 05:30 AM
It's a conspiracy!

(Of course, what she meant was "I'm sure you talked to Republicans who are worried, just like I [have talked to Republicans who are worried]."

Yes, she uses "I am" instead of "I have". Let's all send her hate mail for bad grammar.

This.

bronc_fan23
01-05-2012, 06:06 AM
It's a conspiracy!

This is exactly what happened. We don't need to send CNN hate mail for every little thing we think is a conspiracy against Ron Paul. It'll only make it worse.

Krugerrand
01-05-2012, 06:39 AM
It's a conspiracy!

Our problems with the media aren't with the lower rungs.