PDA

View Full Version : Ben Swann, Reality Check: The story behind the Ron Paul newsletters

giovannile07
01-05-2012, 12:11 AM
http://www.fox19.com/story/16449477/reality-check-the-story-behind-the-ron-paul-newsletters

Ben Swann from Reality Check talks about the racists newsletters. He also does not show any bias, so that's good.

Edit: Tell me if you think this link should be broken.

cmm2k5
01-05-2012, 12:37 AM
I don't see anything wrong with this article, it seems like hes just out lining the facts and trying to get to the bottom of the issue. I think its safe to say though with all the facts in place, and that there were multiple people involved, its a moot point to dig deeper to find out who really wrote the letters. I just don't see how people can continue to press the issue or even stand by it. I guess some people have no logic or reasoning to their arguments lol.

But props to a reporter with an unbiased view. I have much respect for people like that.

giovannile07
01-05-2012, 01:20 AM
I don't see anything wrong with this article, it seems like hes just out lining the facts and trying to get to the bottom of the issue. I think its safe to say though with all the facts in place, and that there were multiple people involved, its a moot point to dig deeper to find out who really wrote the letters. I just don't see how people can continue to press the issue or even stand by it. I guess some people have no logic or reasoning to their arguments lol.

But props to a reporter with an unbiased view. I have much respect for people like that.
Welcome to Ron Paul Forums and there isn't anything wrong with this article haha, I posted it because it is unbiased haha.

Edit: Damn just saw this posted up in Grassroots section, sorry for the double post.

menoname
01-05-2012, 01:26 AM
You would think RP has a copy of the newsletter. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

oops wrong thread

tribute_13
01-05-2012, 02:25 AM
Lew Rockwell needs to fess up.

WIRP
01-05-2012, 02:49 AM
Why do people suspect Rockwell? I've read this before but am not familiar of any evidence. Anyone have links?

sunsense
01-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Rockwell was an editor at the time.

That means he saw, and if necessary, edited articles prior to publication.

Unless he failed to do his job as editor, of course.