PDA

View Full Version : THE NUMBER ONE REASON RON PAUL CAN WIN THE NOMINATION

rblgenius
01-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Folks -- this nomination is ALLLLLLLL about the electability question. Look at the entrance poll results -- over 30 percent voted MITTS because they feel he's the most electable.

RON HAS THE BEST ELECTABILITY CASE BUT HE NEVER ARGUES FOR IT. WE NEED TO MAKE THESE POINTS VITAL TO OUR CAMPAIGN
1. A presidential election is ALL about the independents. I won almost fifty percent of the independent vote in the IA caucus.
2. I energize followers, especially people in the 18-29 age bracket. I won almost fifty percent of their vote in the IA caucus as well.
3. When people get to know me, they believe in me and my message. Me being "crazy" hasn't stopped me from being elected 12 times to the House in my district.
4. My ideas are CONSERVATIVE and DIFFERENT from Romney. I would actually be able to DEBATE obamacare because I didn't write the basis Obama used for national obamacare. I'm the only CONSERVATIVE that actually proposes CUTTING SPENDING - not CUTTING FUTURE SPENDING INCREASES. Over $1 trillion will be cut the first day I'm in office. Obama won primarily on the ticket of the "peace candidate" but he has only ESCALATED the war in Afghanistan. I am the only Republican candidate with the 75 percent of the public support on ENDING ALL THE UNNECESSARY AND COSTLY WARS OVERSEAS. Not only the public supports me, but the ARMED FORCES overwhelmingly do AS WELL.
5. I'm the ONLY candidate that is speaking out against NDAA and Patriot Act and the soon to be passed Ex-Patriation Act (which gives President authority to remove one's citizenship). We must draw the line when it comes to liberty and STAND UP for our FREEDOM.

ShaneEnochs
01-04-2012, 11:38 PM
I'd say the number one reason he can lose the nomination is if not enough people vote for him o_o

Muwahid
01-04-2012, 11:40 PM
You've posted this multiple times haven't you.

rblgenius
01-04-2012, 11:40 PM
I meant to say win lol. The "lost" yesterday still has me down :(

lilymc
01-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Folks -- this nomination is ALLLLLLLL about the electability question. Look at the entrance poll results -- over 30 percent voted MITTS because they feel he's the most electable.

RON HAS THE BEST ELECTABILITY CASE BUT HE NEVER ARGUES FOR IT. WE NEED TO MAKE THESE POINTS VITAL TO OUR CAMPAIGN
1. A presidential election is ALL about the independents. I won almost fifty percent of the independent vote in the IA caucus.
2. I energize followers, especially people in the 18-29 age bracket. I won almost fifty percent of their vote in the IA caucus as well.
3. When people get to know me, they believe in me and my message. Me being "crazy" hasn't stopped me from being elected 12 times to the House in my district.
4. My ideas are CONSERVATIVE and DIFFERENT from Romney. I would actually be able to DEBATE obamacare because I didn't write the basis Obama used for national obamacare. I'm the only CONSERVATIVE that actually proposes CUTTING SPENDING - not CUTTING FUTURE SPENDING INCREASES. Over $1 trillion will be cut the first day I'm in office. Obama won primarily on the ticket of the "peace candidate" but he has only ESCALATED the war in Afghanistan. I am the only Republican candidate with the 75 percent of the public support on ENDING ALL THE UNNECESSARY AND COSTLY WARS OVERSEAS. Not only the public supports me, but the ARMED FORCES overwhelmingly do AS WELL.
5. I'm the ONLY candidate that is speaking out against NDAA and Patriot Act and the soon to be passed Ex-Patriation Act (which gives President authority to remove one's citizenship). We must draw the line when it comes to liberty and STAND UP for our FREEDOM.

He has addressed the electability question. I don't know if he has tackled it recently, but I remember the last time around... during one of the debates he had an answer that was so great that he made everyone else on that stage look like complete phonies/RINOs. I'm not sure why you think that he "never" argues for it.

mport1
01-05-2012, 12:03 AM
He needs 3 hard hitting ads and could win the election.

1. Electibility
2. Foreign Policy
3. Romney attack ad